Nazar - Older Episode Discussion Thread

Posted: 1 months ago

Hello Guys!!! smiley1

Earlier we used to discuss a lot on the older episode of Nazar but unfortunately the thread got closed. smiley19 

So we decided to revive it by copying the comments from there. smiley1

This thread contains all the discussion on different tracks of Nazar made by the forum members. Since we were copy-pasting the comments from the original thread, we added the name of the members on the top of the comments. smiley1

Now the migration is completed. smiley16

Feel free to join us in the discussion. smiley1

********** This is for Nazar discussion and not Nazar 2 **********

Edited by nushy1995 - 8 days ago
Posted: 10 days ago

nushy1995

Hey guys!!! smiley1 

So  I have been watching the older episodes again and found out I am not the only one. smiley17

How about a discussion on those Old Is Gold episodes? smiley39

Nikki_SRK

So, which episode are you watching currently?

Edited by nushy1995 - 10 days ago

nushy1995

Call me crazy, but I downloaded all the episodes which I liked and just randomly watch from my playlist. 

Last night I was watching Ved's Birthday Party when Ansh helped Piya to get down. 

Which one are you watching?

Nikki_SRK

Call me crazy, but I downloaded all the episodes which I liked and just randomly watch from my playlist. 

Sorry to disappoint you... But I am not going to call you crazy...smiley36 

Last night I was watching Ved's Birthday Party when Ansh helped Piya to get down. 

Hmm... An interesting one. So, did you like Pia's dance??

Which one are you watching? 

Well, I was just watching that library scene wala episode where Ansh saves Pia from that room and carried her to the library...

nushy1995

Umm no! That had a lot of PL so I skipped. I am talking about the one where PL asked Piya to back off and Piya sunaofied her. smiley36

Hmm! Library episode, it's good too but not in my download list. But I did like the confusion in Ansh in that episode. Like how his Davansh side tried to avoid her but human side felt for her. 

You know, I have always felt that there was certain pull due to DD connection but love happened between human Ansh and Piya. What's your opinion about it? 

Nikki_SRK

That sunaofying scene was a good one... I really enjoyed that...

More than the confusion, I was irked with the way he literally pulled Pia's hair... Poor Pia, she even lost some of her hair!!

Well, the connection was really a strong one... That was evident from the Chinese lantern scene wala episode only... Among all those people, the only person he was able to sense was Pia... He could even hear her tear falling on the ground... Besides, twice when PL took him away, his focus was only on Pia... He was continuously looking at her only... Then in Ved's birthday party, everyone was clapping but he could only hear the tinkling of Pia's earring... So, yes there definitely was a certain pull due to the connection...

About the love actually happening... Well, personally I feel that the makers never focused much on how these two fell in love... But, yes Pia began to have a soft corner for Ansh when he saved her in the college trip episode and then promised to help her to search for her mom... But then, sadly he got trapped in the DC and became a complete zombie...

Nikki_SRK

Also, coming to that, I really liked that scene where Pia was shocked seeing her phone in Ansh's pocket...

Plus that scene where Rishi switched on the main switch when the Gathods were almost about to capture PL...

Waise, what do you say to selecting a particular episode and then discussing about it? Or do you want to discuss some random scenes?

Nazar