Dosti Nhi Todenge/Chodenge Remotely - Ft. Bunty, Shravan, & Audience! - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Shravan will tell how blood donation is a tough task but his Sumo doesn't fear it. Bunty will ask him to come out of his world and teach Anish a lesson but Shravan will tell him priority matters.

Good post Meena.👍🏼

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Shravan will tell how blood donation is a tough task but his Sumo doesn't fear it. Bunty will ask him to come out of his world and teach Anish a lesson but Shravan will tell him priority matters.

Good post Meena.👍🏼

shravan getting over his fear would be a great lesson in the future when he is enlisted in the army

That's a sure thing needed to be overcome before he joins the army. I've noticed boys/men have more fear with syringe and shots.  

Originally posted by Isabel

That's a sure thing needed to be overcome before he joins the army. I've noticed boys/men have more fear with syringe and shots.  

i think bunty might be messaging shravan to drink protein milkshake or some milkshake to calm his needle fears 😆

Originally posted by alina.b

Shravan is complaining about how he gets 'Gaalis' from his father 3 times a day with breakfast, lunch, and dinner 😆 I miss Bunty-Shravan's Bromance also love the relationship between Shravan and his father lol

maybe he is learning from devraj how to clean his house like 2-min instant ramen😆

Originally posted by Meena_J

i think bunty might be messaging shravan to drink protein milkshake or some milkshake to calm his needle fears 😆

That sounds like a plan,  as long as  Bunty is not giving his chemicol mixture....Bunty is a laugh riot ...absolutely love his tongue-twisting words like chemicol experiments...and all.... can't figure out whether it is a combination of chemical + coal/charcoal/chocolate...whatever it is but hilarious for sure.  

That sounds like a plan,  as long as  Bunty is not giving his chemicol mixture....Bunty is a laugh riot ...absolutely love his tongue-twisting words like chemicol experiments...and all.... can't figure out whether it is a combination of chemical + coal/charcoal/chocolate...whatever it is but hilarious for sure.  

maybe shravan should use zoom to correct bunty's English 🤣bechare ko headache hojaiga ka tutoring karke toh apna video & audio ko silent pe rakega & chat pe daldega😆

Originally posted by Meena_J

maybe shravan should use zoom to correct bunty's English 🤣bechare ko headache hojaiga ka tutoring karke toh apna video & audio ko silent pe rakega & chat pe daldega😆

If anyone tries to correct Bunty, they will learn it Bunty's way.....I just recalled how he took the liberty to transform Juliet to Julie...🤣

If anyone tries to correct Bunty, they will learn it Bunty's way.....I just recalled how he took the liberty to transform Juliet to Julie...🤣

lol shravan will put him on mute or get probably suman to correct him & put himself on mute & video off to listen to the banter between the two😆