Ronakshi SS: Are we really meant to be? (Completed) - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Nice👍🏼 waiting for update.

Last part.

----------

The door, was unlatched, so he cautiously entered in.
He looked around, in an attempt to find her, and he did, curled up in the corner, her face hidden in her hands, shaking uncontrollably.

He rushed to her side and knelt down, rubbing his hand soothingly back and forth on her back.

"Sona? Hey! Dekho na yahan pe.. Sona.." he whispered.

"Rohit..." She cried as she clung onto him. He held her tight as she wept in my arms.

"I am ..so..sorry...mera woh matlab.... nahi tha....main toh..." She stammered.
"Shh, it's okay, koi baat nahi. It's okay, calm down. Bas...bas." He said trying to compose her.

"Rohit I love you. Main tumhare baare mein aisa nahi soch sakti. Rohit please believe me...main..." She continued with her voice breaking.

"Shh..shh calm down. Tum sorry mat bolo please. It's okay. Sorry mujhe bolna chahiye. I am really sorry, maine bohot overreact kardiya! Gadha hoon main...." Rohit was interrupted.

"Chup!" Sona put her finger on his lips.

"Tumhe gadha sirf main bula sakti hoon! Samjhe?" She continued, looking at him with childish, innocent eyes.

Rohit chuckled at her cuteness and caressed her cheek as she snuggled closer to him.

"Drama queen ho tum, pata hain! Kitna drama karti ho, Rona dhona and all." Rohit pouted.
Sona smiled softly as she hid her face in the crook of his neck.

"Hey!" Rohit called to her and pulled her out of his embrace and nested her on his lap.

Rohit- Main tumse kuch puchna chaahta hoon

Sona nodded.

R- Are you sure about this relationship?

S- Rohit what?! Yeh kaisa sawaal hain?

R- Please Sona answer me. Do you want this relationship? Are you absolutely sure about it?

S- Ofcourse! I am damn sure Rohit! You know I love you naa?

R- Haan Sona...I know...but still, tumhi ne kaha tha na ki sirf pyaar kaanfi nai hota..trust hona chahiye...aur..

S- Rohit! We trust each other! Right? We know ki..

R- Sona! Mujhe please complete karne do. Ok, we trust each other. But understanding is also important! Transperancy too. Sona I really don't want to lose you again...so I wanna know...are you willing to try harder this time? For my sake? Our sake?

Sona's eyes well up. This man, damn, she loved him so much.

S- Yes! I want us Rohit! And I know, this won't be easy. It really won't. But hum saath hain, and we will overcome this together. We are one Rohit, and that is all that matters.

Saying this she hugged him with all her might and Rohit reciprocated with an equal possessiveness.

R- Aaj hum itne late sone wale hain... Kaash kuch aur karte iss time pe..you know what I mean...

S- Shut up! Now I really want to sleep. Take me in your arms and let me rest my love.

And he obliged.
They slept in each other's arms, solace engulfing them.

Maybe this relationship will take time to heal, to turn into what it was before but this time, they will be each others support.

A new and bright day was awaiting them with open arms!
-------

I hadnt updated for months, me being the lazy bum I am.. Solly!

Beautiful ending. At the end this relationship will be strong.