Ronakshi SS: Are we really meant to be? (Completed) - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Nice update. But at least now both Sona and Rohit should discuss openly about everything. Both of these are pigheads sometimes which leads them into trouble.

PS:Read somewhere that:  "When respect comes before love, every love story becomes a perfect love story". Ronakshi story started with respect against each other.

Edited by cygnet9 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by cygnet9

Nice update. But at least now both Sona and Rohit should discuss openly about everything. Both of these are pigheads sometimes which leads them into trouble.

PS:Read somewhere that:  "When respect comes before love, every love story becomes a perfect love story". Ronakshi story started with respect against each other.

They will discuss it, soon enough. Have patience till then....

Ronakshi hated each other at first. But at that time they did not know each other well. Before they fell in love, they were very good friends and also respected each other. So their love started with respect, and that's something I absolutely love about them

Edited by Nonameforme - 3 years ago

Ouch! Ab kyaan hoga! Rohit and his stubbornness...ufff.. update soon

Originally posted by AnushkhaA

Ouch! Ab kyaan hoga! Rohit and his stubbornness...ufff.. update soon

Haha! Dekhte jaao

Originally posted by Nonameforme

They will discuss it, soon enough. Have patience till then....

Ronakshi hated each other at first. But at that time they did not know each other well. Before they fell in love, they were very good friends and also respected each other. So their love started with respect, and that's something I absolutely love about them

@blue Yes I know, @black me too😊

You know when this show started I started to see this show on and off because I liked KVG from his previous show "Inlaws", then I skipped may episodes. My mom used to watch it in the afternoons at 2'O clock, then also I did not pay much attention. But as soon as I learnt that this show is going off air I watch last 10 episodes, after that on Hot star from the beginning and I am hooked to it😆

Originally posted by cygnet9

@blue Yes I know, @black me too😊

You know when this show started I started to see this show on and off because I liked KVG from his previous show "Inlaws", then I skipped may episodes. My mom used to watch it in the afternoons at 2'O clock, then also I did not pay much attention. But as soon as I learnt that this show is going off air I watch last 10 episodes, after that on Hot star from the beginning and I am hooked to it😆

@bold  hehe😆that's obviously true. I can't tell u how crazy I am bout khkt

Thank u. I will try my best.

Hey guys sorry I disappeared. I am a busy girl in lockdown 😆😆. Ok here goes the third part.

Rohit blankly stared at Sona. The words she had just uttered echoed in his mind. Does she not love him....

No, no. That's not possible. He knew Sona, she would love him no matter what. But he had to sort this. Now.

"Sona.." he started.

"Tum sach mein yeh sab soch ti ho." He asked.

"Rohit please..." She got up and started saying but Rohit cut her off.

"Sona. Mere sawaal ka jawaab do." He asked sternly.

Sona looked down. That answered Rohit's question.

"I knew it. Main jaanta tha ki tumhara doubt jaari rahega. I knew ki....ki main tumhe deserve nahi karta." He said as tears clouded his eyes.

"Rohit Shut up! Mujhe..mujhe koi doubt nahi hain. I love you. I am sure about that. I love you, Rohit, I love you." She said cupping his cheeks.

"Sona, I know you love me. Main jaanta hoon. Par abhi bhi doubt hain... Hain." Rohit said stammering, his voice breaking.

"Rohit aisa kuch nahi hain, please. Tum itni choti baat ka itna bada.." he cut her off again.

"Choti baat? Tumhari...tumhari feelings choti hain?" He asked in shock.

"Maine aisa kuch nahi bola Rohit. Tum kyun itna react kar rahe ho. Matlab..main apni feelings khud ke saath express karna chaahti hoon, par ussmein bhi aisi interference hain. Main tumhare baare mein aisa kabhi soch nahi sakti but..." Before she realised the impact of her words, it was too late. She stopped immediately and looked at him. The vision horrified her. There was Rohit, in an awfully dreadful vulnerable condition. His face was pale, beads of sweat trickled down his neck. Streaks of tears were visible on his face. He seemed heartbroken, hurt and glum. But through Sona's eyes he still seemed like the most handsome man in the whole world.

"Rohit...I am sorry. Mera woh matlab nahi tha.." she said.

"I got it. Mujhe pata chala tum kya chaahti ho, Sona--I mean um... Sonakshi." he said. Hurt was clearly visible in his eyes as he said those last words but it did worse to Sona. Her heart shattered into a million pieces and only she heard that piercing sound of it breaking. She decided to be quiet. Sona sheepishly proceeded towards the bed but when she didn't feel a presence following her she turned and asked,

"Tum nahi soge?" 

"Umm, main couch par sojaunga." he replied, still stammering.

"Par Rohit.."

"Main sojaunga, Sonakshi. It's okay." He answered.

That night, two souls slept with their heart bleeding.

Loved it! Can feel their pain.... update soon please

Interesting👍🏼. Waiting😊

PS: I remember Sona never regretted marrying Rohit even in worst of situation, but in his anger Rohit said twice which is not acceptable. Words hurt more than deeds.

Edited by cygnet9 - 3 years ago