Throwback Saturday : Deepika's Piku look!

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

One of the highlights of Piku was Deepika's look, I feel. She is shown as a woman who dresses like almost all of us. Her clothes are a reflection of her personality, in a way few characters in movies are.

I must say I am a big fan of her look in the movie. It reflects comfort but doesn't lack the style statement, either. 

Deepika is shown as a multitasker whose life shuffled between work and her difficult father. Her outfits perfectly resonate with her personality. Being a multi-tasking woman, Piku is seen dressed in comfortable outfits throughout the film. Think kurtis, palazzos, denims and shirts!  But they do not lack style for she knows just how to style them.

Also, what is most important is that actresses usually dresses in movies to trigger aspirations. This movie reversed the trend. It pushed the relatability factor, without compromising on aesthetics. Now that's what I call creativity.

Do you guys agree? Did you like her look in the movie?

Deepika Padukone in 'Piku'

1_pikumoviestyle_idiva

You Have To Check Out Deepika Padukone's Delhi-Girl Look In 'Piku'!

7_pikumoviestyle_idiva

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

minty I request you to delete this and post it on next Thursday. There is no such thing like throwback Saturday 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

minty I request you to delete this and post it on next Thursday. There is no such thing like throwback Saturday 

Hahah I just improvised on that😆

What should it be then? Weekend wisdom?

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You Have To Check Out Deepika Padukone's Delhi-Girl Look In 'Piku'!

Love this look the most, something I'd style myself like. 

Black bindi suits her. 

Ennuyi thumbnail

😆

Ennuyi thumbnail

Deepika looked her best in Piku and Tamasha 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Deepika looked her best in Piku and Tamasha 

Yes Piku me she looked good kyunki aage tamsha me Ranbir ke saath kaam karne ki excitement thi face pe and tamasha  me khud Ranbir saath tha.

She looked good in YJHD and CE too. Yjhd me Ranbir ke saath kaam karne ki excitement and CE me abhi just pichle film me Ranbir ke saath kaam kiya hain uski excitement. 

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes Piku me she looked good kyunki aage tamsha me Ranbir ke saath kaam karne ki excitement thi face pe and tamasha  me khud Ranbir saath tha.

She looked good in YJHD and CE too. Yjhd me Ranbir ke saath kaam karne ki excitement and CE me abhi just pichle film me Ranbir ke saath kaam kiya hain uski excitement. 

KJo approves

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Styling wise, Deepika looked good in most movies except Bajirao and Padmavat where her outfits and make-up seemed weird.