SidNaaz Unlimited CC41: Siddy Strikes 🥳 Fandom Celebrates 💃 [IO] - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by wendy25

BB13 wala said its from delhi event...

What these two  are even upto🀣

And yet people say they don't like SNIT stuff... This is a open challenge to SNIT😎

I know, its a BB task for SNIT now🀣. They are two lovely people β€οΈ

Originally posted by jyoti06

She is with sid only re ..they r tricking us ..just after sana finished her live , sid posted that pic of his with a cryptic status challenging snit team πŸ˜†..

Sab mile hue hai ji ..playing background background πŸ˜†

exactly guest room hoga ghar mein.....joh kisi ne nahi dekha.....

Wow. Kya memory hai. 

This is going to be super interesting taskπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Ritzie

I told you Ash - She ordered online. πŸ˜†

Online delivery is also closed...no delivery till lockdown

Originally posted by jyoti06

She is with sid only re ..they r tricking us ..just after sana finished her live , sid posted that pic of his with a cryptic status challenging snit team πŸ˜†..

Sab mile hue hai ji ..playing background background πŸ˜†

but the other day pic with teddy n today's tictok with the teddy both r same.n I thought that teddy pic was from kaushal home.

Ps but my question is how did she go to her maneger place even that day as I heard in mumbai u need permission to go from one place to other.

Edited by Pari-sona - 3 years ago

Ofcourse he can but it doesn't seem to blend with his grey/ white collections everywhere. Somebody wanted color. πŸ˜†

I loved the grey white overtones! My home is a blue black white do and have those exact cups as his! Transparent ones too. For colored cups, I have several free Nescafe red mugs πŸ€£ That yellow coffee mug is cute and so Sana! I thought he loved yellow at one point of time! Now he’s into white- it reflects his mental space in a positive way  πŸ˜† and Sana loves it too, eh? πŸ˜³

Also, am pretty sure that’s not his style nor his home- the Middle Eastern look is so not him as much as he blends perfectly. I love to view it, but not live in that decor. I hope it’s not his style. He’s more urban chic. Plus I don’t think he is the kind to wear shoes inside his home unless he has just dressed to go out or something. 

Gosh... am rambling too much today, aren’t I? 

I told you Ash - She ordered online. πŸ˜†

it’s a joke! Now amazon isn’t delivering these stuffs please πŸ˜†! Lockdown and amazon will get this? πŸ˜†