Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Ronakshi OS: Will you be mine?

cutie95 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys!! I am new here. My name is Riddhi. I have been a silent member on this forum and this is my first OS on Ronakshi. Hope you all like it.

S: rohit! I want to end this fake relationship. I know I had told you 15 days but I can't do it now. I cannot do it. I can't cheat or tell more lies to your family. They are very nice and they believe that whatever between us is true.

R: I can understand sonakshi. But still we can try for some more days. Do u think it can turn to be real?

S: what do you mean?

R: its nothing. But please. But if u Still want then it's okay.

S: I am sorry Rohit but I can't do it anymore. It's hard for me. Please release me from this fake relationship.

R: sonakshi please just some more days.

S: I will take ur leave and I am really sorry. Please forgive me.

R: u don't need to say sorry. I should say thank you to you. And I am sorry too for putting you in all this. You have done so much for me. 

S: you are welcome. I will take a leave.

R (thinks): how do I tell you that I have realised its only you whom I love so much. But you want to leave me Sona. I have to tell you. 

R: sonakshi wait

S: now what's the matter? Rohit I won't do more. Why can't you understand  I can't do it more. Its getting difficult for me. I can't travel towards this side very often so much. Its always out of the way.

R: I understand Sonakshi. But one last please do something for me. 

S: what is it Rohit?

R: see when I had asked you first for this fake relationship that time we had gone for dinner. Can we end it officially on a dinner tonight. Please

R (thinks): I will end this fake relationship and start real relationship with my sona.

S: okay I will be there. But last time okay 

R: okay.

Sonakshi leaves for her home. Suman opens the door.

Suman: where were you Sona?

S: I had gone to meet Rohit and tell him to end the fake relationship mumma. 

Suman: okay that's good.

S: but 

Suman: but what?

S: I have to go for dinner for the last time with him. Post which we will not meet. And I will forget him and would just concentrate on my work.

Suman: Sona I will find a better person for you. But please don't be disheartened. I know he is a good person but I can't see my daughter breaking again after karan. 

S: mumma karan didn't deserve me. And rohit can never be compared to him. He is totally different and I am proud of myself that I have loved Rohit.

Suman: okay my baby. Today would be your last dinner with him and then no contact with the sippy's. 

S: okay mumma. I know you would always be for me. Because of your support I can come over. I will go and get ready mumma.

But who knows what will happen in dinner. This would become their best day of their life.

Sonakshi comes out of her room in an off shoulder maroon gown with kajal, lipstick and a small handbag.

Suman: my daughter is looking so pretty. No bad evils touch my daughter. 

S: thank you mumma. Take care mumma. I will be back soon. 

Sonakshi leaves for the venue. Shankar drives her to the restaurant.

She finds Rohit there and goes to him

S: I hope I didn't make you wait so much. 

R: no not at all Sonakshi. I have also just come.

Both are sitting at a corner seat away from all the rush. 

S: but why did you take this seat?

R: this was only available. Okay. Let's order something.

S: ya order.

R: I would like to eat as per your choice. One last time and then we would not meet right 

Sonakshi meets his eyes and sees a sadness in them.

S: I am sorry Rohit.

R: come with me. I want to show you something.

They go to a tree outside in the garden. Sonakshi sees all the decorations. She turns to Rohit and finds him on his knees. 

S: Rohit what is this?

R: shh.. Just hear me out please.

S: okay

R: sonakshi or sona. But for me you have turned out a blessing. The day we met at your shooting. I found you as a person with lot of attitude. 

Sonakshi was about to shout.

R: I said to be quiet. But we started meeting and I came to know you. You are very different and a down to earth person who is ready to help every other person in her life including me. I never thought I would ever feel so special Sona that I will be saying this to you. 

My life without you is incomplete. I have come to know you and how much you complete me as a whole. Please don't leave me sona not now and ever. I love you sona. Please come back to me. I will always keep you happy. I love you very much.

Rohit had tears in his eyes and even sonakshi had tears in her eyes. She couldn't control herself and ran to Rohit.

S: rohit why did you take so much time. I love you my Dr surgeon. You are my life and I love you so much. I know I was doing wrong with you and myself. But I could not see myself falling for you and you still loving your ex raima.

R: come here sona. 

Sona sat on his lap and hearing his heart beat and listening him talk. 

R: I know I used you to get away from the marriage proposal of badi mumma. But this decision was the best. I got my Sona with me and my only love now. I only love my Sona. Never leave me ever. 

Rohit was about to kiss her. She stops him.

S: not now Rohit. We are not in a private place. Its a lawn of restaurant and my fans can come here. Plz. I want it to be private. Okay

R: okay my sona. Let's finish our dinner and go for a walk .

They finish their dinner and hold their hands. 

R: come let's go to our place. 

S: okay. Shankar you leave. You come tomorrow. Okay.

Shankar: okay didi.

Sonakshi drives her car to their place and go and sit in the bench. And both sit in each others arm.

S: rohit

R: yes my sona.

S: now what's next? Marriage?

R: your mother likes me.

S: she does but only as a friend of mine. I will convince her and you convince your parents.

R: dont worry it will be done.

And he moves ahead to kiss her and this time sona doesn't back off and both kiss each other and then when in short of breath they separate.

Sonakshi just hugs him and blushes and says I love you and he responds her by saying love you too.

Sonakshi drops him home and reaches her home.

Suman: why did it take so long for you?

S: mumma rohit loves me and he proposed me.

Suman: what?

S: yes mumma. Please let's talk further with his parents.

Suman: okay my baby. Now sleep we will talk tomorrow.

She sets her bed and was going to sleep. That moment her phone rings and its a video call from her love.

R: sona darling

S: whats it rohit?

R: I love you darling and guess what 

S: what ? 

R: mom has agreed to take it further.

S: same here. We would be one soon.

And she send him a kiss  and rohit too does the same. And both sleep peacefully with dreaming of each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutie95 thumbnail
cutie95 thumbnail