Rumor: Kartik in Ala Vaikunthapurramulo Remake

Posted: 4 years ago

A source says, "Allu Arjun and S Radha Krishna are now teaming up one more time to produce Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo in Hindi. The script is in place and they have even got a director on board to helm the project. Rohit Dhawan, who earlier directed Desi Boyz and Dishoom will be captaining this one. The makers wanted to make it with a young Gen-Y star who has a good audience base." And now, they seem to have locked someone for it. 

While many might have thought Rohit would have wanted brother Varun Dhawan to star in the film, he actually picked Kartik Aaryan. "Kartik has been narrated the full Hindi version of the script over a video call recently in the presence of Allu and Radha Krishna. He had loved the original and from what we hear, he has already given his nod to the Hindi remake as well. The team is currently figuring out his dates and will lock the schedule once everything is back to normal." We texted Rohit but he didn't respond to our texts. 

With that, Kartik Aaryan's date diary for this year seems to be already full. "Kartik has to finish Dostana 2 first, and simultaneously shoot for Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 which he had just begun. Right after these two films are complete, he will start the Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo remake while his next with Om Raut will be ready to go on floors by then. But in all possibilities, Kartik's team is working the dates in such a way that the remake rolls this year itself and is ready for a release early 2021." 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exclusives/exclusive-kartik-aaryan-step-allu-arjuns-shoes-ala-vaikunthapurramuloo-remake-524681

Kartik has been doing a lot of remakes and sequels lately.

They better not remake the songs😡

Telugu movie itself is so bad..and can’t Believe it’s a hit.

Originally posted by SriRani

Telugu movie itself is so bad..and can’t Believe it’s a hit.

the music is good.

Originally posted by trouble_006

They better not remake the songs😡

Bollywood ke pass apna hai kya that they won't remake. Besides its the songs that helped the movie the most. Its the USP they will definitely copy 

OT: Seriously Karthik Aryan hi mila inko ðŸ˜† Arjun ki itni bezatti. ðŸ˜†

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Bollywood ke pass apna hai kya that they won't remake. Besides its the songs that helped the movie the most. Its the USP they will definitely copy 

OT: Seriously Karthik Aryan hi mila inko ðŸ˜† Arjun ki itni bezatti. ðŸ˜†

Isse acha Arjun khud kar leta.....The songs are a USP of the original and can’t even imagine Karthik in any of those...😳

Originally posted by cricketfan1

Isse acha Arjun khud kar leta.....The songs are a USP of the original and can’t even imagine Karthik in any of those...😳

Lol imagine Karthik in ButtaBomma , or Ramuloa Ramulaa. for me personally thse are not even good by Arjun's standard to begin with but still Karthik will be epic fail in those kinds. 

This is why the south stars are so fed up. Saari mehnat woh kare aur BW 5 crore deke copy karke 100 crore kamaye uss pe. Thank God Arjun's next movie is gonna be a pan India release. ðŸ˜† 

Lol imagine Karthik in ButtaBomma , or Ramuloa Ramulaa. for me personally thse are not even good by Arjun's standard to begin with but still Karthik will be epic fail in those kinds. 

This is why the south stars are so fed up. Saari mehnat woh kare aur BW 5 crore deke copy karke 100 crore kamaye uss pe. Thank God Arjun's next movie is gonna be a pan India release. ðŸ˜† 

But this one seems like Allu is producing himself as per this article.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

But this one seems like Allu is producing himself as per this article.

Aiyyo ab meri beizzati  Maine Karthik Aryan padhke aur kuch dekha hi nahin, I m so done with bollywood remaking and remixing stuffs it annoys me to the core. Arjun is into production ? I thought only his dad is a producer. That movie was produced by his dad. He also produced Ghajini na? Better than selling copyrights I guess. Don't understand the need to remake though. Especially with Karthik, is it because of affordability?  If they are only producing maybe even Thaman will do the music only. But still Arjun se seedha Karthik kyun. Usse better aur koi nahin tha ðŸ¤”

And if S Radhakrishna is also producing hindi movies now can I expect NTR s next movie to go Pan India too smiley40or is he gonna waste all his money on Karthik smiley22

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 4 years ago

Aiyyo ab meri beizzati  Maine Karthik Aryan padhke aur kuch dekha hi nahin, I m so done with bollywood remaking and remixing stuffs it annoys me to the core. Arjun is into production ? I thought only his dad is a producer. That movie was produced by his dad. He also produced Ghajini na? Better than selling copyrights I guess. Don't understand the need to remake though. Especially with Karthik, is it because of affordability?  If they are only producing maybe even Thaman will do the music only. But still Arjun se seedha Karthik kyun. Usse better aur koi nahin tha ðŸ¤”

And if S Radhakrishna is also producing hindi movies now can I expect NTR s next movie to go Pan India too smiley40or is he gonna waste all his money on Karthik smiley22

I think they are going for low cost star, that is why Karthik. The other two low cost ones like Vicky and Ayushmann probably will not do a South masala movie remake. Sushant isn't as popular nor is Sid.

I think though, Tiger despite his terrible acting, would have been a better choice.