Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She is mocking Pakistanis? This is what a pakistani guy said t Kohli at india pakistan match where pakistan won? 

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I get it's supposed to be funny but somehow always find her expressions crass rather than cute/funny. but at least her lips are back to normal.

Edited by reams - 4 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Her 18 month break turned out to be a 3 year gap in her career now. It's the best time to have kids, considering shoots won't resume at least till Oct-Nov.

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YourCat thumbnail

I feel Anushka is an attention seeker, she tried to gain attention by being a hypocrite where she called out people to not post gym videos and then went on to post a video of her giving her husband haircut. She did not received backlash the way farah did, now gaining attention through this.

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

I feel Anushka is an attention seeker, she tried to gain attention by being a hypocrite where she called out people to not post gym videos and then went on to post a video of her giving her husband haircut. She did not received backlash the way farah did, now gaining attention through this.

What is Virat supposed to do, go out & get a haircut during lockdown? ๐Ÿ˜†Every celeb posts videos on social media, not only Anushka, are they all attention seekers too? 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reams

I get it's supposed to be funny but somehow always find her expressions crass rather than cute/funny. but at least her lips are back to normal.

Your thread title does not make sense, as the video shows something else. 

YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

What is Virat supposed to do, go out & get a haircut during lockdown? ๐Ÿ˜†Every celeb posts videos on social media, not only Anushka, are they all attention seekers too? 

I said she seeks attention by being a hypocrite not by posting videos, she called out others to not post videos but she post videos herself. As far as getting haircut and filming it, she can cut Virat's hair on his head or at any part of his body, im sure he has hair at other part of his body too and filmed that too and post it online, I have no problem with it. 

As far as this video is concerned, im not sure who she is making fun of here, but it is very distasteful for her to mock as if she has only say intelligent stuffs in her life. 

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 4 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

I said she seeks attention by being a hypocrite not by posting videos, she called out others to not post videos but she post videos herself. As far as getting haircut and filming it, she can cut Virat's hair on his head or at any part of his body, im sure he has hair at other part of his body too and filmed that too and post it online, I have no problem with it. 

As far as this video is concerned, im not sure who she is making fun of here, but it is very distasteful for her to mock as if she has only say intelligent stuffs in her life. 

Can you post links & quotes when you post, as I have not come across any such thing.๐Ÿ˜†

The video is just a bit of banter & light hearted fun. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by TheGladiator - 4 years ago