#2 khinche mujhe koi dor..teri ore#2,last pt on pg 82 updt on 6/1

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone,here I am again with new thread of my ongoing story.

Thanks for loving this story,love u all.

Index

Thread#1

PART 20 scroll down

PART 21

PART 22

PART 23

PART 24

PART 25

PART 26

PART 27

PART 28

PART 29

PART 30

LAST PART

Edited by cutieruhi - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 20

Raman came closer and asked-tumhe sach koi problem nahi hai,mere saath apartment share karne mein??

Ishita look down and said-ofcourse not,I trust u sir,mujhe pata hai aap mujhe hamesha protect karenge har problem se.

Raman smiled fully hearing her confidence on him and said-ofcourse,I will always protect u from every problem,infact tum par kabhi koi problem aane hi nahi dunga.he said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear which was disturbing his view since long.

She look at him,he was also looking at her smiling ,both shared a beautiful eye lock .they were just lost in each other when mihir came in and said-sir,Mr bh,he was saying but stopped seeing ishra intimacy while ishra took a step backward seeing mihir there.

Mihir-sorry to disturb u sir,but video conferencing is about to start.

Raman-ok,thanks.he said and settled before his laptop .

Ishita was about to settle on her place when mihir said-can u please come with me for sometime,actually bahut badi problem hai,aapki help chahiye.

Ishita nodded and look at Raman for permission.

Mihir-it will hardly take much time,u can complete ur this meeting in the mean time.

Raman thought for a while and nodded giving Ishita permission.then he started his meeting.

Ishita came out with mihir and said-kya baat hai,mihir.kya urgency hai.

Mihir-sir ki meeting unke papa ke saath hai,I don't think u want to be seen with Raman sir to him.

Ishita look at him and said-not exactly,thank u mihir for saving me.

Mihir-anytime sisy,u r my responsibility.he said smiling while she side hugged mihir.both were smiling while Raman was seeing them from his cabin's glass and got angry.

Raman -mujhse permission le kar ,yeh usse hug kar raha hai.agli baar jaane hi nahi dunga,infact abhi bula leta hoon.he was thinking when Mr bhalla said-raman,r u listening to me??

Raman look at him and said-yes papa,tell me.he said and start interacting with his father while ishita was with mihir talking to him about him and mihika while mihir was just answering in few words  busy in his work.seeing him working Ishita just got silent .

Soon mihir's phone rang,it was from raman.he picked it and said-yes sir.

Raman-ur work with ishita is over or not,if yes then send her.i do need her.

Mihir-yes sir,I am sending her.sir,aapki meeting ho gayi sir ke saath??

Raman-haan ho gayi,why u r asking??

Mihir-nothing sir,just wanted to know if u want to give me briefing about the meeting .

Raman-i will give that to her,send her to me.he said and hung up the call.

Mihir-jao akka,he just can't see u with anyone else,unka tone ek dum waisa tha,mujhe meri ishita chahiye,bas.he said smiling making Ishita smile too .

She went to his cabin and said knocking the door-may I come in ,sir??

Raman-tumhe puchne ki zarurat nahi,just get in ishita.he said and ishita get in.

Ishita-aapki meeting khatam ho gayi,she asked to get double sure.

Raman nodded and asked-mihir ka kaam ho gaya??

Ishita look at him and nodded in yes.

Raman-itni kya urgency thi,that he couldn't wait .

Ishita-actually miku,uski girlfriend gussa ho gayi hai usse,toh use manane ke liye help maang raha tha.he is cute,she said smiling while he murmured under his breath,dusri ladkiyon mein ghusa rahega toh yahin hoga .

Ishita-kuch kaha aapne ,sir??she asked looking at him innocently.

Raman -nahi toh.breakfast Kiya hai tumne??

Ishita-nahi sir,mihir ne aisi jagah arrange ki hai,kuch milta hi nahi.naa breakfast kar paayi aur cab bhi bahut mushkil se mili .she said making a baby face.

Raman smiled hearing her complaining about mihir and said-woh toh aisa hi hai, irresponsible type ka.tum kuch khaogi,main order karun??

Ishita-aapne breakfast kar liya hai??

Raman-haan,help hai mere apartment mein .

Ishita-ladki ??

Raman look at her and could feel she is being jealous .he smiled fully seeing her reaction and thought to tease her a little.

Raman-haan,ofcourse ladki hai,bahut achcha khana banati hai.bahut help karti hai meri,kabhi kabhi headache hota hai toh mera sar bhi dabaa deti hai.kyun pucha tumne,tumhari bhi help kar degi ,tum bilkul fikar mat karo.he said smiling while she frowned hearing him.

Raman loved her jealous expression and said playing innocent-bolo naa,kyun pucha??

Ishita-kuch nahi,aise hi.waise help se kaun sar dabwata hai,I mean she must be clumpsy and messy.

Raman-aisa nahi hai,bahut khoobsurat hai.badi badi gehri aankhen,lambe baal ,patli si awaaz ,bholi si shakal,he was saying when she said-samajh gayi,ab mujhe kuch kaam denge yaa sirf apni maid ki tareef karte rahenge.hadh hai ,koi maid ki itni tareef kaise kar sakta hai.she said irritatedly.

Raman smiled and said-kyun,maid insaan nahi hoti.ofcourse hoti hai,aur meri wali toh bahut khoobsurat hai.

Ishita got up from her place and said-meri wali ka kya matlab,biwi hai.

Raman -tum itna gussa kyun ho rahi ho,he said calmly and smiled.

Ishita-gussa nahi hoon,it's just mujhe kuch kaam chahiye,aapki maid ki tareef sunne yahan nahi baithi hoon.she said trying to be calm when he burst into laughter making Ishita look at him.

He was laughing hard looking at her while she was just looking at him all mesmerized.she has seen him this happy after so long,actually for the first time in his sane condition.

He laughed for sometime and finally said-u r so cute,Ishita.koi maid se kaise jealous ho sakta hai.woh toh bechari maid hai,doing work for money.he was saying and laughing while she was also smiling seeing him.

Raman came very close to her and said-koi maid nahi hai,sab ek help hai,hari.who takes care of me ,he was saying when she came closer and hugged him tight making him surprised.He tried to break the hug but she didn't let him ,she snuggle more into him feeling his warmth.he too didn't struggled any further and just hug her back.ishita closed her eyes feeling his warmth while his hands were on her hair caressing it softly.

They hugged each other for sometime when she realised their position and break the hug.

She looked away and said-sorry sir.

Raman-yeh kis liye tha??

Ishita-i said naa sorry,mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.but u were looking so adorable ,I couldn't resist.aap haste hue achche ,bahut achche lagte hai.she said meekly while he smiled hearing her.

Raman-agar achcha lagta hoon and u hugged me for this reason,so sorry kyun??

Ishita-coz u r my boss and I shouldn't do this.but what should I do,I forget everything when I am near to u,mujhe aapke paas rehna achcha lagta hai.she saud honestly.

Raman smiled and said-mujhe bhi.achcha tumne kuch kiya,joh tumhe lagta hai ki tumhe nahi karna chahiye tha,toh main bhi kuch karun,joh mujhe lagta hai mujhe nahi karna chahiye,but I really want to do,u know to settle score.he said to which ishita just nodded.

He went close to her and cupped her face .she closed her eyes in anticipation and he planted a feathery kiss on her forehead.He kissed her hair again and again for few times and finally break the hold .

She stood there for sometime lost in his touch while he was just looking at her smiling.

Raman-yeh kaun sa ehsaas hai,Ishita .hazaron ladkiyan dekhi maine,but koi bhi tum jaisa nahi mila.tumhe dekh kar joh feel karta hoon,woh aaj tak kabhi feel nahi kiya,kisi ke liye feel nahi kiya.met u just yesterday and feel like u started owning my heart already.he was thinking lost in her when his phone rang breaking their trance.

Raman pickec his phone and start talking to the site manager while Ishita settled on her chair thinking about their moment.she blushed on their intimacy and was just admiring him.

Soon after the call,he settled on his table again working and gave some files to Ishita too,to check them.

Soon it was evening,Ishita went to pick her luggage from her previous house while Raman went to his apartment and told his help to arrange the room for ishita .

Raman was waiting for ishita when he saw ishita coming with her luggage along with mihir.

Raman-yeh uska dumchalla hamesha uske aage -peeche hi rahega.he said making a dirty face.

He went out and saw ishita and mihir hugging.

Raman-yeh dono phir hug kar rahe hai,he said and went to them.

They saw Raman and broke the hug.

Raman-what u r doing here,mihir??he said almost glaring him.

Mihir-main,drop karne aaya tha.he said enjoying his jealousy.

Raman-kyun ,agar ishita ko zarurat thi toh usse mujhe bula lena chahiye tha.he said wrapping his hand around ishita's waist like claiming her.

Mihir-kyun,main drop nahi kar sakta.he said teasing him.

Raman-nahi,I mean.tumhe kaam tha naa .Ishita told me ur girlfriend is angry.apni girlfriend ko manane ke baare mein socho.

Mihir -haan ,just going.saying so he was going when Raman said-ishita,chalo.

Ishita-aap chaliye,main aati hoon.

Raman just nodded and went while mihir smiled and said-sir is very possessive about u .

Ishita smiled and said-he is always like that,meri ishi hai,meri ishi ka kaam main karunga.hamesha se he is like that only.sirf main hi jaanti hoon,unhe kho kar kya khoya tha Maine aur wapas paa kar kya paa liya .

Mihir-achcha akka,all the best.thik se rahiyega aur khush rahiyega.miku and I don't want to see ur tears again.he said cupping her face.

Raman-ab yeh bhi forehead kiss karega kya,nahi he can't do this,he said with a frown when mihir went smiling.

Raman sigh in relief and went to ishita.she look at him and could saw him frowning.

Ishita-kya??

Raman-tum toh uski kaka ho naa,then why he always hug u.

Ishita smiled and said-not kaka,it's akka.woh mere bhai jaisa hai ,just give me brotherly hugs.bahut achcha ladka hai ,my miku is very lucky to have him.she said and Raman sighed in relief.

Raman-oh yes,bhai jaisa.chalo ander,Maine tumhara room arrange karwa diya hai ,apni khoobsurat maid se.he said teasing her.

She look at him and said-thank u ,aap bahut achche hai,bilkul mihir jaise.mere mihir bhai jaise,she said and walked inside while he made a dirty face and said-bhai,noways.saying so he went behind her and both entered the apartment.

That's all for now,enjoy.

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Super cute part

Loved it 

Raman so cute

Update soon 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Ishra is so cute

Eagerly waiting for next part

Pls continue soon

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update.

Loved ishras  sweet moment

Hehehe ishu was jealous of Raman's maid and Raman was jealous of mihir. 😊

That's really cute.

Beautiful

Update soon.

Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update enjoyed reading pls continue soon 

Bhai jaise soooo cute 

Waiting for Raman to know real face of bhallas 

Qpwoeiruty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice raman started feeling for Ishita they are coming close hope he remembers everything soon

Thangambala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow di fabulous update raman ishi conversation too good enjoy ed it 

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome  ....fabulous update di...

Mihir teasing raman....

Loved ishra scene...

Jealous ishu and raman....

Continue soon plz