Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Rachit will b a hard nut to crack ! But u surely gonna a different side of Malhar Ràne ! Rachit will face a very ugly end ! Keep watching ! Romance will be now in bits and pieces but the scenes will b beautiful .

GirlInTheCorner thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yh I don’t like the sound of Rachit at all. I heard that Anupriya shoots him 😮 I love spoilers so I read all the ones I can. 

Only bits and pieces of romance? Should I just wait until the show resumes now? We’re currently doing ramadhan so I don’t get to watch. I secretly try to when my other half takes rest lol. But it’s hard. 

What other shows would you recommend? I love the patriotic/angry man kind of shows. Where the guy is like Malhar. Angry or tough on the outside. Soft on the inside 

Thank you for always replying. It’s so lovely of you. Thank you so much and it’s been lovely chatting to you too 🥰 xxx 

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Rachit will b a hard nut to crack ! But u surely gonna a different side of Malhar Ràne ! Rachit will face a very ugly end ! Keep watching ! Romance will be now in bits and pieces but the scenes will b beautiful .

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

no  u can watch it.bco romance jo.hai woh miss nhi kar sakte! dekh lo i recommend. Varna romance miss  ho jaiga. Watch it i recommend. 

Other shows i recommend 

Begusarai - & tv - Zee 5 

todha tough hai but excellent hai.

Rangrasia - Voot 

Miley Jab Hum Tum - Hotstar.

Asur and Raikar Case ( Voot) - Payable hai.but u can watch it. These are webseries!

leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no  u can watch it.bco romance jo.hai woh miss nhi kar sakte! dekh lo i recommend. Varna romance miss  ho jaiga. Watch it i recommend. 

Other shows i recommend 

Begusarai - & tv - Zee 5 

Rangrasia - Voot 

Asur and Raikar Case ( Voot) - Payable hai.but u can watch it. These are webseries!

My favourite serial

Thank you for replying 😊 

Bohot romance hai? If there is a lot then I will watch. I cannot stand Rachit already. I haven’t seen him yet but I hate him. 

I’ll watch if there is a lot of romance. 

And Sampada comes back too? Is she good or bad? 

Thank you for the recommendations on other dramas. I think I have watched a couple. I watched Rangrasia when that came on tv years ago. 

Are there any on TV you think are good? I don’t know where I’ll find Web Series  🤷🏻‍♀️

Again Thank you very much 🥰 

Other shows i recommend 

Begusarai - & tv - Zee 5 

Rangrasia - Voot 

Hey guys. 

I have finally restarted watching after ramadhan. During ramadhan I don’t watch tv. I have got to the point where Kalyani has to marry Rachit. 

Sampada is a bitch. How dare she?! I expected it. She was being too nice. I knew something was wrong. So she basically blackmails Kalyani and tries to get close to malhar? She’s too stupid. I hate her. 

I HATE seeing malhaar and Kalyani separate. I hate it so much. Please tell me they still have romance and will get back together? I feel so restless when they are not together. I’m a die hard romance lover. I need them together.

Also I think my other problem with this show is how they always keep getting Kalyani married. Or try to get her married. Like when Atharv was bad and he wanted to marry Kalyani as revenge and now this rachit. I know they do it to separate Kalyani and malhar but they use the marriage thing too much. 

Over all I love this show. And I can’t stop thinking about it and rewatching all the romance scenes. I can’t wait till they start reshooting. So we can see more. Should I carry on watching? Or wait? I hate this current track I’m on. Im on the part where sampada lies to Kalyani about the bone marrow. 

Thank you x 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi welcome back. Hope your eid was good. 

Yes, they will get back together and I do agree these marriage blackmails are distateful.

The part you are currently  watching now is a little too stressful to digest but you will get romance too. Since you have already watched so much, some more episodes only are left to go. 

There will be some nice epis after Rachit and again some episodes that will give headache. The journey continues this way.. 😅

Edited by rekha_crm - 3 years ago