Who do you consider as a role model among actresses?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Is there anyone you consider as a good role model for the new generation among mainstream actresses? Someone who is not just beautiful or talented but has some memorable quality worth emulating?

For me, it's Sushmita Sen. She comes across as  a woman who lives life on her own terms, and is not afraid of what people think. She genuinely believes in the causes she espouses and is a beauty with brains. Be it adopting and not going in for surrogacy, her articulate skills as a speaker, and her mature, warmth or intelligence, she comes across as someone worth having as a role model.

Anyone else you would like to mention?

Wasnt she named in the Miss India scandal which was hushed up ??? 

Malaika , Milind Soman are shamed for dating ppl with a huge age gap...how come Sushmita isnt??? 

if Sushmita was more famous/relevant then i am sure people here would be dragging her past interviews and statements to criticise her..

Actors and actresses are no role models. I would rather have someone I know personally as my role model. 

No-one...... they are all as insecure or ordinary humans as we are....... if anyone wants a role model, there are far better people in the real world.... Bollywood or any other so-called 'wood shouldnt be the option.....