PreRish/KaRica AT #207|I'd Prefer Mr Bajaj Because He has Guts| - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Wistfulness

I skipped the whole mask thing. 😆

They can work on PreRish now. Fingers crossed.

I couldn't believe what I was watching! There was so much they could do 

I really hope they really give more depth to RB's character. The depth we as viewers see but the CVs are blind. 

Originally posted by MrsRishabhBajaj

Already posted last night :)

Doosri story ka update 😆

Above me is the ceiling😃

What about you?

Old scenes dekh ke new OS likhne ka mann kar raha hai. On those plots where PreRish could have come together. 

Like this one; Prerna taking care of Rishabh when he is weak. Scolding him for getting out of bed and trying to deal with his tantrums when he refuses to have medicines!! 

Originally posted by Niyati_T

Yeh. Then she forgot about it herself 🤣

Seriously! 😆

They could have shown the progress while continuing with other things. But I think they were too scared. 😆

Originally posted by MrsRishabhBajaj

Hahahaha! Humme toh uske naa karne se bhi faraq pada! 🤣 Woh jo kare usse faraq padega ☺️

Exactly. Hume har cheez se farq padta hai ☺️

🤣🤣

Edited by Niyati_T - 3 years ago

Old scenes dekh ke new OS likhne ka mann kar raha hai. On those plots where PreRish could have come together. 

Like this one; Prerna taking care of Rishabh when he is weak. Scolding him for getting out of bed and trying to deal with his tantrums when he refuses to have medicines!! 

Subh kaam mein der kaisi

Seriously! 😆

They could have shown the progress while continuing with other things. But I think they were too scared. 😆

I know. I hope that in these eight years she was able to finally uncover all his secrets and understand who he really is. 

Doosri story ka update 😆

Oh piece of your heart. I am just going to post it. In like 15-20 minutes. Proofread karna baaki hai.. I was feeling lazy 😆

PLEASE WRITE!☺️