What If? - Two Shots on Nazar/PiyAnsh (Completed) - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Hmmm... Fifty Shades of Pia

Well, ab ispar kya bole? Cos I have nothing new to say... Saari bakwas to already kar hi chuke hain...

But haan, baat to sahi hai... Going by Pia's reception party dialogue, Fifty Shades of Pia to definitely ban hi sakta hai... smiley36

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Hmmm... Fifty Shades of Pia

Well, ab ispar kya bole? Cos I have nothing new to say... Saari bakwas to already kar hi chuke hain...

But haan, baat to sahi hai... Going by Pia's reception party dialogue, Fifty Shades of Pia to definitely ban hi sakta hai... smiley36

🤣 🤣 🤣 

Not just that, how can you forget that aquarium scene - Saamne Ho, Saath Nahi! 😭 😭 😭

I am telling you, these days I tend to find some similarities between Piya and Amelia too. I mean they are quite vocal about their desire and everything. Now, in American Shows they don't hype the romantic sequences like in Indian but it feels nice to watch rather human female characters who have shades and don't shy away from romance and behave like normal people. 😊

Originally posted by nushy1995

🤣 🤣 🤣 

Not just that, how can you forget that aquarium scene - Saamne Ho, Saath Nahi! 😭 😭 😭

I am telling you, these days I tend to find some similarities between Piya and Amelia too. I mean they are quite vocal about their desire and everything. Now, in American Shows they don't hype the romantic sequences like in Indian but it feels nice to watch rather human female characters who have shades and don't shy away from romance and behave like normal people. 😊

Hans kyon rahi ho?

Behen... I'll never forget that dialogue. I can't forget it even if I try to... Just like I'll never forget Ansh's lines during the Kohra track... And another dialogue that I heard in CID yesterday... the way that dialogue was spoken had me in tears...❤️

You are tending to find similarities between Pia and Amelia and here, I have found a similarity between me and Pia 😆

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

Hans kyon rahi ho?

Tumhari last comment padh ke. 😆

Behen... I'll never forget that dialogue. I can't forget it even if I try to... Just like I'll never forget Ansh's lines during the Kohra track... And another dialogue that I heard in CID yesterday... the way that dialogue was spoken had me in tears...❤️

Me too! I am laughing based on our conversation but there are some very simple dialogues which can leave a really deep impact. 😭 😭 😭

You are tending to find similarities between Pia and Amelia and here, I have found a similarity between me and Pia 😆

Well, it just hit me. Otherwise, Amelia is a very free-spirited character, a bit of black-sheep and the youngest among the siblings. Whereas Piya is calm and composed. But I liked how both of them showed their vulnerability.

About similarity with Piya - I do have one; I love plants and earrings. 😆 Plus, I am in a gloomy mood now and was thinking about another dialogue of hers - Ek Bar Kisi Ki Aadat Pad Jaye, To Use Bhulana Mushkil Ho Jata Hain! 😭 😭 😭

What's your similarity? 

Tumhari last comment padh ke. 😆

Kyon?? Kuch ajeeb bola tha kya humne?

Me too! I am laughing based on our conversation but there are some very simple dialogues which can leave a really deep impact. 😭 😭 😭

Agree completely... There are some simple dialogues which leave a really deep impact.

Phir se CID ghusa rahe hain but that dialogue and the way it was said almost had me in tears. Simple dialogue tha par dialogue delivery was just awesome... I'm still not able to get it out of my head...

About similarity with Piya - I do have one; I love plants and earrings. 😆 Plus, I am in a gloomy mood now and was thinking about another dialogue of hers - Ek Bar Kisi Ki Aadat Pad Jaye, To Use Bhulana Mushkil Ho Jata Hain! 😭 😭 😭

What's your similarity? 

Well, first and foremost, I absolutely love plants... I like earrings too but utna nahi.

And second, just like Nishant calls Pia as 'Gudiya', my father also does the same... 

Waise, I was going through my old school group photographs and I found one of class nursery. Was going through the list of names of my classmates and I remembered that I had a classmate named Ansh. 😆

Although, he changed his name to Anshuman later on...

Agree completely... There are some simple dialogues which leave a really deep impact.

Phir se CID ghusa rahe hain but that dialogue and the way it was said almost had me in tears. Simple dialogue tha par dialogue delivery was just awesome... I'm still not able to get it out of my head...

What was the dialogue?

Well, first and foremost, I absolutely love plants...

😃 😃 🤗 🤗

I like earrings too but utna nahi.

I am not into sajna-savarna but particularly like rings and earrings. Since I wear Hijab, it doesn't even matter. But I still keep buying those. 

And second, just like Nishant calls Pia as 'Gudiya', my father also does the same... 

That's so sweet! 

My father's nickname for me includes - Konna and Shontrashi

Konna is basically Kanya in Hindi and Shontrashi means terrorist. 😈

Waise, I was going through my old school group photographs and I found one of class nursery. Was going through the list of names of my classmates and I remembered that I had a classmate named Ansh. 😆

Although, he changed his name to Anshuman later on...

🤣 🤣 🤣

This is epic!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Actually, I first heard Ansh in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahoo Thi. There the guy was an extremely black character and raped his wife; lastly got shot by his mother. So when Ved would cry river over Ansh and his Sanskar, I would always remember that Ansh and get jitters. 🤔

Besides, Ritu was in that show and her character was the elder sister of Ansh. He even killed his first husband. So it was all very funny and a bit disturbing at the same time. 😆

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

What was the dialogue?

"Hosh hi to ganwa chuka hoon sir... Insan chahe kitne bhi oonche pahad se gir jaye sir, koshish kar ke wo khada ho hi jaata hai magar jab apno ki nazar main gir jaye to use koi khada nahi kar sakta."

This was the dialogue... Hai to normal sa but the way it was spoken was just awesome...

Anyways, I better shut up now... Else, I can easily write an essay on the actors of CID, their acting and the list of amazing dialogues and scenes...

I am not into sajna-savarna but particularly like rings and earrings. Since I wear Hijab, it doesn't even matter. But I still keep buying those. 

Well, even I am not into sajna-sawarna but at times I do love different earrings but unfortunately I can't wear them for a long time... Cos apart from gold, no other metal suits my ears and they start hurting when I wear artificial earrings for a long time. 

Isiliye, at times I coat their hooks with nailpolish so that it doesn't hurt...

That's so sweet! 

Yeah... I know.

My father's nickname for me includes - Konna and Shontrashi

Konna is basically Kanya in Hindi and Shontrashi means terrorist. 😈

Terrorist?? 🤣 🤣

Earlier, whenever I used to lose my temper, my maa used to call me 'Rakshasi' 😆

🤣 🤣 🤣

This is epic!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

What?? Classmate ka naam? 

Actually, I first heard Ansh in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahoo Thi. There the guy was an extremely black character and raped his wife; lastly got shot by his mother. So when Ved would cry river over Ansh and his Sanskar, I would always remember that Ansh and get jitters. 🤔

Means we both have some connection with the name Ansh...??

Besides, Ritu was in that show and her character was the elder sister of Ansh. He even killed his first husband. So it was all very funny and a bit disturbing at the same time. 😆

Waah!!! 😆 

I had just seen Ritu in one episode of Shhh...koi hai Vikraal series. But still, I did not recognise her... Probably because I never paid attention to her while watching that episode...

This was the dialogue... Hai to normal sa but the way it was spoken was just awesome...

Yeah! I got it.

Cos apart from gold, no other metal suits my ears and they start hurting when I wear artificial earrings for a long time. 

Isiliye, at times I coat their hooks with nailpolish so that it doesn't hurt...

Me too! 🤗

Terrorist?? 🤣 🤣

Since I won't take No for an answer and would pareshan karoing them until they give in, so.... 😈

Earlier, whenever I used to lose my temper, my maa used to call me 'Rakshasi' 😆

🤣 🤣 🤣

Plus side, you can go on a date with Bhaisa, no?

My mother doesn't have any fixed name for me. Jab maan kare, jo jee chahe wahi gali de denge. 😎

What?? Classmate ka naam? 

Yes!

Anyway, we should prasthan karoing in the interaction thread. Otherwise humara to aisa chalta hi rahega. 😆

Me too! 🤗

High-five... 🤗

Since I won't take No for an answer and would pareshan karoing them until they give in, so.... 😈

Interesting... 😆 😈

🤣 🤣 🤣

Plus side, you can go on a date with Bhaisa, no?

Well yeah... That's true.

But how I wish it were either SRK or Aditya Srivastava sir in place of Bhaisa...   

My mother doesn't have any fixed name for me. Jab maan kare, jo jee chahe wahi gali de denge. 😎

Well, even my maa does not have a fixed name... It is just whenever I used to get hyper, she used to call me Rakshasi... Warna, names used to depend on the situation.

Anyway, we should prasthan karoing in the interaction thread. Otherwise humara to aisa chalta hi rahega. 😆

Ah yes... We should be prasthan karoing to the interaction thread.

An absolute hilarious and fabulous story...

👏 👏 👏