Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Shifted this conversation there. πŸ˜Š

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You know Nushy this is a story, like I want to say so much, but am kinda speechless.

Firstly the concept of AU and Piansh having conversation openly, is great and them discussing openly on all competitors, roasting each other, damn hilarious!smiley37

Each had a counter attack, and you described all powers interestingly, enemies, I mean..

All emotions were laced in this, like fun, pain, fright, love, destiny!

Loved the last bit, piansh continuing their romance, and Ansh waiting.I think it should be, Tumhara dia hua dard.

Great job with this story!smiley31

Nush_Rat thumbnail

You know Nushy this is a story, like I want to say so much, but am kinda speechless.

Bolne main itna kyun kanjoosi dikhati ho bahen! πŸ€” Tax thodi na lagta hain! πŸ˜› But I am glad you that you really liked it. πŸ˜ƒ

Firstly the concept of AU and Piansh having conversation openly, is great and them discussing openly on all competitors, roasting each other, damn hilarious!smiley37

Thanks! In fact, this was the original idea on which Nikki and I collaborated. But unfortunately that became too serious. We wanted something in line with Episode 61 which would be both romantic and hilarious to the core. πŸ˜†

I am glad that finally we could do this.

Open discussion has always been the best quality of PiyAnsh. So how can I skip that? πŸ˜‰

Each had a counter attack, and you described all powers interestingly, enemies, I mean..

πŸ˜†

😊

Loved the last bit, piansh continuing their romance, and Ansh waiting.I think it should be, Tumhara dia hua dard.

😳

Well, the dialogue is fine. I mean, I was actually listening to it and typing so that I can write the exact words. Piya twisted the words a little in the original episode.

Thanks again for loving this story! πŸ€—

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Bolne main itna kyun kanjoosi dikhati ho bahen! πŸ€” Tax thodi na lagta hain! πŸ˜› But I am glad you that you really liked it. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks! In fact, this was the original idea on which Nikki and I collaborated. But unfortunately that became too serious. We wanted something in line with Episode 61 which would be both romantic and hilarious to the core. πŸ˜†

I am glad that finally we could do this.

Open discussion has always been the best quality of PiyAnsh. So how can I skip that? πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

😊

😳

Well, the dialogue is fine. I mean, I was actually listening to it and typing so that I can write the exact words. Piya twisted the words a little in the original episode.

Thanks again for loving this story! πŸ€—

Toh bhi kaafi bola🀣sometimes, you can't. Plus am not used to writing essays...so kabhi blocks aa jate hai.

You are welcome and interesting then, you both had thought about it.

Well thanks for clarifying. 

Ofc it's wow.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Hello Good People!!! πŸ˜Š

These are my other FFs on Nazar!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5159884

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5157340

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5136567

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ‰πŸŠπŸˆπŸ₯­πŸŽπŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ₯”πŸ†

Edited by Hallyumint - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Blame the sudden surge of creativity on Lockdown dear! πŸ˜› 

Yeah! πŸ˜† Piya's description was the funniest portion and even I laughed a lot while writing it. πŸ€£

Glad that you liked the story! πŸ˜Š It has become a personal favorite of mine too. I think this has been the funniest I have ever written something. πŸ˜†

BTW, I finished writing the story about NaSa. I noticed you liked the prologue. You can read it in your free time as it's complete now. πŸ˜Š

BTW, I read your threads on Jinn and Nozor. Nozor I can't add but commented in Jinn thread. 

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ₯­πŸŽπŸπŸ‘πŸ₯”πŸ₯•πŸ†πŸ₯¦πŸ₯¦πŸ₯’πŸ₯’πŸž

Edited by Hallyumint - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

[QUOTE=Hallyumint]

This and that one about Naman’ writing fairytales for Dafli was hilarious. 
/QUOTE]

These two are my personal favorites along with the one I wrote after Pari Revival and an OS based on Piya and Adi. πŸ˜Š

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys! smiley1

So I was thinking, when Nazar ended, the only unfinished plot was Naman and Saavi's relation. 

Personally I feel they destroyed both Naman and Saavi's integrity with this sudden move and we were left wondering. So I thought to explore this plot and write something about it. smiley1

Hope you guys enjoy it! smiley1 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5161202