What If??? - Two Shots on Nazar/PiyAnsh (Completed)(Page 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

It definitely did not look forced... In fact, it was really quite smooth.

Thank God!!! smiley4 smiley4 smiley4

Even I had a problem with her exaggerated shocked expression...

smiley31 smiley31 smiley31

Well, I don't think you would have written something totally un-sanskaari... As much as I know you, you would have written a decent sequence about it...

Definitely I wasn't gonna write anything remotely vulgar. But even when I was thinking about it, somewhere I felt it to be out of Ansh's character. I mean, Piya was the doer in their relationship. If she started dancing, that would make sense. But the sequence I was thinking about was Ansh teasing her that Mo did that for Angad but she didn't do it for him - it looked a bit forced. 

Plus, as I was telling you, I tried to include almost all the characters and had to make them funny and related. MohAn's reference that would prompt them to dance - it didn't fit properly in the description. smiley24 

Although personally, I always wanted one Piansh rain sequence... Par inke liye to baarish tabhi hoti thi jab ye separate hote the... Looks like even God was trying to complete the quota of their tears!!!

True! Rain sequences are always amazing if you incorporate properly. smiley42 In fact, I incorporated it in my KD FF. smiley43

Anyways, I had a really wierd dream yesterday... Want to know what?

Sure! What did you see? 

Definitely I wasn't gonna write anything remotely vulgar. But even when I was thinking about it, somewhere I felt it to be out of Ansh's character. I mean, Piya was the doer in their relationship. If she started dancing, that would make sense. But the sequence I was thinking about was Ansh teasing her that Mo did that for Angad but she didn't do it for him - it looked a bit forced. 

Plus, as I was telling you, I tried to include almost all the characters and had to make them funny and related. MohAn's reference that would prompt them to dance - it didn't fit properly in the description. smiley24 

I agree... It wouldn't have fit properly in the story.

True! Rain sequences are always amazing if you incorporate properly. smiley42 In fact, I incorporated it in my KD FF. smiley43

Definitely... Rain sequences are always amazing if incorporate well. In fact, the most different rain sequence that I saw was in Beyhadh 2 with lots of Bhagvad Gita gyaan in the background... 

And usse pehle wala life scene... Dude!!! For a second, even I was totally spooked out...

Sorry for including Bh2 here but couldn't help it... The rain sequence reminded me of that.

Sure! What did you see? 

Okay, so basically ye lockdown plus wo Shapath ke alien wale episode ka side effect tha... Aliens kidnapped Ved because they were having a shortage of water and wanted her to supply water to them through her inbuilt water supply... smiley44

Edited by Nikki_srk - 2 months ago

Definitely... Rain sequences are always amazing if incorporate well. In fact, the most different rain sequence that I saw was in Beyhadh 2 with lots of Bhagvad Gita gyaan in the background... 

Wow!!! smiley3 That sounds amazing! smiley3

And usse pehle wala life scene... Dude!!! For a second, even I was totally spooked out...

Dono Episode ki no. batana jab tum free ho. Mereko bhi dekhna hain! smiley42

Sorry for including Bh2 here but couldn't help it... The rain sequence reminded me of that.

Not at all. The way I keep including Grey's in everything, you guys should report me to the MODS. smiley17 Jokes apart, that's what I love about discussion. So many things come up and we get to learn from each other. smiley1 

Okay, so basically ye lockdown plus wo Shapath ke alien wale episode ka side effect tha... Aliens kidnapped Ved because they were having a shortage of water and wanted her to supply water to them through her inbuilt water supply... smiley44

Oh my goodness!!! smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

Yaar! Baarish ho rahi hain aur electricity bhi kaafi disturb kar rahi hain. I think mujhe uthna chahiye! Kal phir baat karte hain! Shubh Ratri! smiley1 smiley31

Edited by nushy1995 - 2 months ago

Sorry yaar!!! Kal reply nahi kar paye... Was reading a book and fell asleep while reading...

Wow!!! smiley3 That sounds amazing! smiley3

Basically, Rudra was claustrophobic due to some past incident. And Maya asked him to let go off his fear and embrace the light... But jis style main samjhaya na, the beginning actually spooked me...

Dono Episode ki no. batana jab tum free ho. Mereko bhi dekhna hain! smiley42

Episode nos. 11 and 12... Am not sure but I guess the rain portion was episode 12. Anyways, do watch the Rudra-Nandini scene in episode 11 if the rain portion was in 12th episode and the 'Daya main Maya' scene in the 12th episode, I guess...

Not at all. The way I keep including Grey's in everything, you guys should report me to the MODS. smiley17 Jokes apart, that's what I love about discussion. So many things come up and we get to learn from each other. smiley1 

To is hisaab se to basically we have broken each and every rule... Aur agar is forum ka koi moderator hota na, we three... especially we two would have been banned long ago...

Oh my goodness!!! smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

Seriously yaar!!! And I was actually imagining a conversation between Ansh and the alien... smiley44 smiley37

Sorry yaar!!! Kal reply nahi kar paye... Was reading a book and fell asleep while reading...

It's okay! Main bhi so hi gayi thi! Kaafi der se type kar rahi thi to back pain ho gaya! smiley24

To is hisaab se to basically we have broken each and every rule... Aur agar is forum ka koi moderator hota na, we three... especially we two would have been banned long ago...

Yeah! I used to think that since we are the only 3/4 remaining members, that's why no one was reporting us and we were free to do anything. Recently I noticed there isn't any moderator for this forum. God knows why? Not that I am complaining, but it felt weird. smiley24 

Frankly, this new rule seems kiddish to me. People should have some decency that where should they draw a line. You can't compare between shows, you can't talk about other characters, what s**t is this? smiley44

Seriously yaar!!! And I was actually imagining a conversation between Ansh and the alien... smiley44 smiley37

Woh wala likh do na! smiley42 smiley42 smiley42

It's okay! Main bhi so hi gayi thi! Kaafi der se type kar rahi thi to back pain ho gaya! smiley24

Happens... 

Yeah! I used to think that since we are the only 3/4 remaining members, that's why no one was reporting us and we were free to do anything. Recently I noticed there isn't any moderator for this forum. God knows why? Not that I am complaining, but it felt weird. smiley24 

Even I used to think the same... But then I realised that we do not have any moderator for this forum. And yes, even I felt wierd... 

But other than that, I am actually slightly releived... Agar koi moderator hota to ab tak pata nahi hum logon ko kitni warnings mil chuki hoti aur shayad action bhi liya jaa chuka hota...

Frankly, this new rule seems kiddish to me. People should have some decency that where should they draw a line. You can't compare between shows, you can't talk about other characters, what s**t is this? smiley44

Agree completely with you...

Woh wala likh do na! smiley42 smiley42 smiley42

Kaun sa wala?? 

Also, I think we should continue our conversation in the daily interaction thread... What say?

Shifted this conversation there. smiley1

You know Nushy this is a story, like I want to say so much, but am kinda speechless.

Firstly the concept of AU and Piansh having conversation openly, is great and them discussing openly on all competitors, roasting each other, damn hilarious!smiley37

Each had a counter attack, and you described all powers interestingly, enemies, I mean..

All emotions were laced in this, like fun, pain, fright, love, destiny!

Loved the last bit, piansh continuing their romance, and Ansh waiting.I think it should be, Tumhara dia hua dard.

Great job with this story!smiley31

Harsh Rajput Niyati Fatnani Nazar