What If? - Two Shots on Nazar/PiyAnsh (Completed) - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Nushy!!! That was AMMMAAAZINNNGGG!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks dear! πŸ˜Š 

My first reaction: πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

My current reaction: πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Itna talent kahan chupa kar rakha tha behen??? Your sense of humour is almost infinite times better than mine...

Sach poocho to mujhe khud ko bhi nahi pata. Kaafi satisfaction mila likh te hue. To thik hi hoga. πŸ˜ƒ

The initial part where Pia was revealing her inner feelings made me emotional...

I blame it on that manhoos - Samne Ho, Saath Nahi dialogue. I was bowled over the other day and had to include her longing for Ansh too! 

Uske baad, the chapter was simply hilarious to the core...

Shukriya! πŸ€—

You know, I was actually imagining Pia in a daku getup with black kurta and a belt of bullets... smiley37

The Daku Rani Pia Devi just cracked me up... And I was laughing like a crazy person. Not to mention the Kancha Gang...

smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

I controlled myself with much difficulty. I would die of a heart attack if I ever get to watch Niyati in that attire. 

Definitely!!! Bhaisasur was one damn hot Kaali Shakti... Uff!!! His abs... And his hair!! smiley42  

I have added the hair portion too. πŸ˜Ž 

Next, absolutely wonderful description of Ansh's harkatein... Bhaisasur ne to dhulai kar hi di... Kya pata koi aur bhi aakar behti Ganga main haath dho leta... smiley36

And how I would enjoy that if it was telecast post leap. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

And of course!!! How can we forget Mo's dance in her room... smiley37

Nope, we can't do that! β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Fifty Shades of Pia... Not bad haan!!!

I should give credit to the old members for it. There was actually a discussion post the reception party and someone used this title for Piya since she actually said that. Frankly, I didn't even know about the original movie and it is only then that I had read about it in WiKi! πŸ˜›

Nushy, you are the BEST!!! 

Thanks a lot dear! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

PS. Kahin kahin par words ke beech main spacing ka issue hai... And at some places, font main thoda issue hai...

Curiosity killed the cat. I was still editing. Now it's properly updated. πŸ˜Š

Also, the name of the girl whom Pia latkofied from the balcony was Vidya, right??

Thanks! I have corrected it. 

A BIG THANKS TO YOU TOO BEHNA, BECAUSE I WORKED REALLY HARD TO MAKE IT FUNNY AND I WAS THINKING ABOUT EVERY WEIRD IDEA AND CONVERSATION WE HAVE EVER HAD TO MAKE THESE REFERENCES. PLUS, SOME FROM OLD MEMBERS TOO. SO IN A WAY IT'S A JOINT EFFORT FROM ALL OF OUR SIDES. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

Thanks dear! πŸ˜Š 

Most welcome... πŸ€—

My current reaction: πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

And now my reaction: yeh dil mange more!!!

Sach poocho to mujhe khud ko bhi nahi pata. Kaafi satisfaction mila likh te hue. To thik hi hoga. πŸ˜ƒ

Thik hi hoga? Like seriously behen? Mohtarma, itne awesome chapter ko agar aap 'thik' ki category main daal rahi hain, to iske saamne, humari stories to definitely bakwas ki category main hi aati hain...

I blame it on that manhoos - Samne Ho, Saath Nahi dialogue. I was bowled over the other day and had to include her longing for Ansh too! 

I agree... Even I was completely bowled over with that dialogue. That was one of my most favourite dialogues in the show...

Shukriya! πŸ€—

πŸ€—

I controlled myself with much difficulty. I would die of a heart attack if I ever get to watch Niyati in that attire. 

Well, so will I!!! πŸ˜†

This part made me remember one scene from the movie 'Om Shanti Om' where SRK had taken the same getup in a scene...

I have added the hair portion too. πŸ˜Ž 

Jee... Padh liya humne... πŸ˜Ž

And how I would enjoy that if it was telecast post leap. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Me too... πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ 

Nope, we can't do that! β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

No one can... β˜ΊοΈ

I should give credit to the old members for it. There was actually a discussion post the reception party and someone used this title for Piya since she actually said that. Frankly, I didn't even know about the original movie and it is only then that I had read about it in WiKi! πŸ˜›

Yeah... I remember those discussions regarding Pia's dialogue during the reception party.

Baaki, even I don't know about the movie... In fact, I had heard it's name for the first time while reading those discussions...

Thanks a lot dear! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

A BIG THANKS TO YOU TOO BEHNA, BECAUSE I WORKED REALLY HARD TO MAKE IT FUNNY AND I WAS THINKING ABOUT EVERY WEIRD IDEA AND CONVERSATION WE HAVE EVER HAD TO MAKE THESE REFERENCES. PLUS, SOME FROM OLD MEMBERS TOO. SO IN A WAY IT'S A OINT EFFORT FROM ALL OF OUR SIDES. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Well, even if you took ideas from our conversations and old discussions, the greater effort or I may say, the greatest effort was done by you only... Compiling the discussions and writing such an awesome chapter!!! Hats off yaar!!!

And now my reaction: yeh dil mange more!!!

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Thik hi hoga? Like seriously behen? Mohtarma, itne awesome chapter ko agar aap 'thik' ki category main daal rahi hain, to iske saamne, humari stories to definitely bakwas ki category main hi aati hain...

Chalo thik hain! Kaafi accha laga jab main likh raha tha. Bas darr iss baat ka tha ki the transition from Piya's turmoil to the funny discussion - forced nahi lagna chahiye. Yaar! Aksar to hum writers ko gali dete hain. Bohut mushkil hain sab kuch maintain karna.   

I agree... Even I was completely bowled over with that dialogue. That was one of my most favourite dialogues in the show...

The dialogue was such!  And Niyati was absolutely amazing. I keep saying that she was better in YMMKD. But now that I am watching again, even in Nazar, in the emotional or romantic scenes she has had huge improvement! πŸ‘ Only problem I have with her exaggerated shocked expression. 

This part made me remember one scene from the movie 'Om Shanti Om' where SRK had taken the same getup in a scene...

Yeah! That BHAAGOOOOOO scene! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ One of my all time favorites. 

No one can... β˜ΊοΈ

I was thinking about Piya doing rain dance but then my inner sanskar forbade me. Kuch zyada ho jata, nahi? πŸ€”

Yeah... I remember those discussions regarding Pia's dialogue during the reception party.

Baaki, even I don't know about the movie... In fact, I had heard it's name for the first time while reading those discussions...

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Well, even if you took ideas from our conversations and old discussions, the greater effort or I may say, the greatest effort was done by you only... Compiling the discussions and writing such an awesome chapter!!! Hats off yaar!!!

Thanks dear! This was the last idea that came to my mind and not sure when or whether at all, I will write something new or not. So worked really hard to make it funny.    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

But at least I am happy!    Collaboration bhi isi idea se tha par hum dono ne Ansh ka bura haal kar dia tha. The best outcome of that collaboration was Ansh's AE. πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž

Chalo thik hain! Kaafi accha laga jab main likh raha tha. Bas darr iss baat ka tha ki the transition from Piya's turmoil to the funny discussion - forced nahi lagna chahiye. Yaar! Aksar to hum writers ko gali dete hain. Bohut mushkil hain sab kuch maintain karna.   

I know... Even I get tensed about these transitions. But then, I never write such transitions so, you have a better idea about them as compared to me.

It definitely did not look forced... In fact, it was really quite smooth.

The dialogue was such!  And Niyati was absolutely amazing. I keep saying that she was better in YMMKD. But now that I am watching again, even in Nazar, in the emotional or romantic scenes she has had huge improvement! πŸ‘ Only problem I have with her exaggerated shocked expression. 

Agree completely... The dialogue was fabulous and Niyati was absolutely amazing!!! Yes, she was great in YMMKD and in Nazar too she showed a huge improvement in terms of emotional or romantic scenes...

Even I had a problem with her exaggerated shocked expression...

Yeah! That BHAAGOOOOOO scene! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ One of my all time favorites. 

Yeah!!! That BHAAGOOOO scene...

It is one of mine all time favourites too!! That was hilarious... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I was thinking about Piya doing rain dance but then my inner sanskar forbade me. Kuch zyada ho jata, nahi? πŸ€”

Well, I don't think you would have written something totally un-sanskaari... As much as I know you, you would have written a decent sequence about it...

Although personally, I always wanted one Piansh rain sequence... Par inke liye to baarish tabhi hoti thi jab ye separate hote the... Looks like even God was trying to complete the quota of their tears!!!

Thanks dear! This was the last idea that came to my mind and not sure when or whether at all, I will write something new or not. So worked really hard to make it funny.    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

And your hard work paid off really well!!! It turned out to be awesome...

But at least I am happy!    Collaboration bhi isi idea se tha par hum dono ne Ansh ka bura haal kar dia tha. The best outcome of that collaboration was Ansh's AE. πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž

Well, Ansh's alter-ego was definitely fun to write... Although, I still won't go to the extent of calling it the best outcome. But yes, it was fun writing his character...

Anyways, I had a really wierd dream yesterday... Want to know what?

It definitely did not look forced... In fact, it was really quite smooth.

Thank God!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Even I had a problem with her exaggerated shocked expression...

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Well, I don't think you would have written something totally un-sanskaari... As much as I know you, you would have written a decent sequence about it...

Definitely I wasn't gonna write anything remotely vulgar. But even when I was thinking about it, somewhere I felt it to be out of Ansh's character. I mean, Piya was the doer in their relationship. If she started dancing, that would make sense. But the sequence I was thinking about was Ansh teasing her that Mo did that for Angad but she didn't do it for him - it looked a bit forced. 

Plus, as I was telling you, I tried to include almost all the characters and had to make them funny and related. MohAn's reference that would prompt them to dance - it didn't fit properly in the description. πŸ€” 

Although personally, I always wanted one Piansh rain sequence... Par inke liye to baarish tabhi hoti thi jab ye separate hote the... Looks like even God was trying to complete the quota of their tears!!!

True! Rain sequences are always amazing if you incorporate properly.  In fact, I incorporated it in my KD FF. β˜ΊοΈ

Anyways, I had a really wierd dream yesterday... Want to know what?

Sure! What did you see? 

Definitely I wasn't gonna write anything remotely vulgar. But even when I was thinking about it, somewhere I felt it to be out of Ansh's character. I mean, Piya was the doer in their relationship. If she started dancing, that would make sense. But the sequence I was thinking about was Ansh teasing her that Mo did that for Angad but she didn't do it for him - it looked a bit forced. 

Plus, as I was telling you, I tried to include almost all the characters and had to make them funny and related. MohAn's reference that would prompt them to dance - it didn't fit properly in the description. πŸ€” 

I agree... It wouldn't have fit properly in the story.

True! Rain sequences are always amazing if you incorporate properly.  In fact, I incorporated it in my KD FF. β˜ΊοΈ

Definitely... Rain sequences are always amazing if incorporate well. In fact, the most different rain sequence that I saw was in Beyhadh 2 with lots of Bhagvad Gita gyaan in the background... 

And usse pehle wala life scene... Dude!!! For a second, even I was totally spooked out...

Sorry for including Bh2 here but couldn't help it... The rain sequence reminded me of that.

Sure! What did you see? 

Okay, so basically ye lockdown plus wo Shapath ke alien wale episode ka side effect tha... Aliens kidnapped Ved because they were having a shortage of water and wanted her to supply water to them through her inbuilt water supply... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

Definitely... Rain sequences are always amazing if incorporate well. In fact, the most different rain sequence that I saw was in Beyhadh 2 with lots of Bhagvad Gita gyaan in the background... 

Wow!!! πŸ˜² That sounds amazing! πŸ˜²

And usse pehle wala life scene... Dude!!! For a second, even I was totally spooked out...

Dono Episode ki no. batana jab tum free ho. Mereko bhi dekhna hain! 

Sorry for including Bh2 here but couldn't help it... The rain sequence reminded me of that.

Not at all. The way I keep including Grey's in everything, you guys should report me to the MODS. πŸ˜› Jokes apart, that's what I love about discussion. So many things come up and we get to learn from each other. πŸ˜Š 

Okay, so basically ye lockdown plus wo Shapath ke alien wale episode ka side effect tha... Aliens kidnapped Ved because they were having a shortage of water and wanted her to supply water to them through her inbuilt water supply... 

Oh my goodness!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Yaar! Baarish ho rahi hain aur electricity bhi kaafi disturb kar rahi hain. I think mujhe uthna chahiye! Kal phir baat karte hain! Shubh Ratri! πŸ˜Š πŸ€—

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

Sorry yaar!!! Kal reply nahi kar paye... Was reading a book and fell asleep while reading...

Wow!!! πŸ˜² That sounds amazing! πŸ˜²

Basically, Rudra was claustrophobic due to some past incident. And Maya asked him to let go off his fear and embrace the light... But jis style main samjhaya na, the beginning actually spooked me...

Dono Episode ki no. batana jab tum free ho. Mereko bhi dekhna hain! 

Episode nos. 11 and 12... Am not sure but I guess the rain portion was episode 12. Anyways, do watch the Rudra-Nandini scene in episode 11 if the rain portion was in 12th episode and the 'Daya main Maya' scene in the 12th episode, I guess...

Not at all. The way I keep including Grey's in everything, you guys should report me to the MODS. πŸ˜› Jokes apart, that's what I love about discussion. So many things come up and we get to learn from each other. πŸ˜Š 

To is hisaab se to basically we have broken each and every rule... Aur agar is forum ka koi moderator hota na, we three... especially we two would have been banned long ago...

Oh my goodness!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Seriously yaar!!! And I was actually imagining a conversation between Ansh and the alien...  πŸ€£

Sorry yaar!!! Kal reply nahi kar paye... Was reading a book and fell asleep while reading...

It's okay! Main bhi so hi gayi thi! Kaafi der se type kar rahi thi to back pain ho gaya! πŸ€”

To is hisaab se to basically we have broken each and every rule... Aur agar is forum ka koi moderator hota na, we three... especially we two would have been banned long ago...

Yeah! I used to think that since we are the only 3/4 remaining members, that's why no one was reporting us and we were free to do anything. Recently I noticed there isn't any moderator for this forum. God knows why? Not that I am complaining, but it felt weird. πŸ€” 

Frankly, this new rule seems kiddish to me. People should have some decency that where should they draw a line. You can't compare between shows, you can't talk about other characters, what s**t is this? 

Seriously yaar!!! And I was actually imagining a conversation between Ansh and the alien...  πŸ€£

Woh wala likh do na!   

It's okay! Main bhi so hi gayi thi! Kaafi der se type kar rahi thi to back pain ho gaya! πŸ€”

Happens... 

Yeah! I used to think that since we are the only 3/4 remaining members, that's why no one was reporting us and we were free to do anything. Recently I noticed there isn't any moderator for this forum. God knows why? Not that I am complaining, but it felt weird. πŸ€” 

Even I used to think the same... But then I realised that we do not have any moderator for this forum. And yes, even I felt wierd... 

But other than that, I am actually slightly releived... Agar koi moderator hota to ab tak pata nahi hum logon ko kitni warnings mil chuki hoti aur shayad action bhi liya jaa chuka hota...

Frankly, this new rule seems kiddish to me. People should have some decency that where should they draw a line. You can't compare between shows, you can't talk about other characters, what s**t is this? 

Agree completely with you...

Woh wala likh do na!   

Kaun sa wala?? 

Also, I think we should continue our conversation in the daily interaction thread... What say?