Originally posted by Khushi1311

Beautiful..

Loved it...

Update soon

Thanks dear..

Stay tuned ❣️

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by coderlady

Anant and Navya made a good team here. They can work well together.

Yes theu can..

Stay tuned ❣️

Hello all of my readers,

Hope you all are doing well ☺️

Wishing you all a very happy, healthy, fun-filled and blessed New year 🤗🥳

Stay safe, keep reading, keep commenting and stay tuned ❣️

Love you all ❤️

Hey..

Hope you all are active here.

I am sorry I didn't made an update since long, actually I lost the track of the story.🤪😅

But surely I'm going to continue this. Just give me some time..

Stay tuned ❣️☺️☺️

Hello everyone here, I am sorry I was not updating this FF. Actually I got busy last month and then I lost track of this FF. 

Anyways, I am continuing this one, so hope you all read...

Navya was in her room, getting ready for her office. She heard a knock at the door.

NAVYA- ha maa...

She rolls her eyes as she know that meeta is on the door. Meeta enters with the cup of coffee in her hand.

NAVYA- maa.. I have told you na.. Aap kyu door knock karke aati hai.?

Asked navya, wearing her pearl earrings. Meeta goes towards her and placed the mug near her.

MEETA- areh? Tu hi to kehti hai. Door knock karne ke liye...

Said meeta while navya looks at her in confusion.

NAVYA- me..? mene aap se kab kaha?

MEETA- not mujhse.. but.. anant se to kaha tha na.. ek bar..

Said meeta almost taunting her while navya sighed hearing her.

NAVYA- maa.. For how long you are going to taunt me for this thing.?

Asked navya applying her eyeliner while meeta giggles at her,

MEETA- for life long.. I will never forget that you have asked anant to knock his wife's room door, before entering...

Navya gave a look at her. 

NAVYA- I am not his wife. And you know that... And... I don't want to argue. please..

Said navya stopping meeta as she was about to say something from anant's behalf. Meeta pouts at her and hands her the cup of coffee.

MEETA- have it...

Navya smile at her and starting sipping her coffee while meeta starting folding navya's clothes placed on the bed.

NAVYA- acha maa... I will visit bajpayee mansion today.. after office..

Meeta stopped her work and looks at navya.

MEETA- kyu.? something special.?

NAVYA- hmm... Nikhil and his family is going to visit.. shaadi ki bat karne..

Meeta looks confused hearing navya while she was still busy with her coffee. She moves near navya.

MEETA- kon nikhil? and who's shaadi.?

Asked meeta while navya closed her eyes when reality stucks her.

NAVYA- ohh.. mene to aapko bataya hi nahi.. kal bas papa se bat hui thi.. aapko batana to reh hi gaya..

Said navya in an apology while meeta nods in disbelief.

MEETA- that is nothing new. waise bhi tu kaha mujhse sab kuch kehti hai.?

Meeta again taunts her going back towards the bed and continuing her work. Navya sighed and moves near her,

NAVYA- maa.. you had gone at dii's place for two days.. To batana reh gaya.. sorry...

Meeta smile at her and nods her head.

NAVYA- by the way. let me tell you now..Nimisha ki shadi ki bat horahi he.. Nikhil Verma, nimisha ke sath college me tha. They love each other. And papa ne bhi permission de di hai.. So today at evening, they are coming to meet us...

Meeta nods her head listening her words. 

MEETA- tu mili usse.? Nikhil se...??

Asked meeta for which navya nods in agreement.

NAVYA- two times.. nice guy he is.. mature hai.. understanding bhi he... I think nimisha and nikhil will be nice together..

Meeta smile at her. Navya keeps the empty mug on table and started packing her purse. Meeta thinks something for a while.

MEETA- navii.. Nimisha ki bhi shadi hogi na jaldi... She will be settled soon. And ritika and ranbir.. They are going to be parents soon.. Everyone will be busy with their family...

Said meeta while navya looks at her in confusion.

NAVYA- so..?? what are you talking about.?

MEETA- I am talking about you and anant...

Navya stops in between and looks at her.

MEETA- Your all friends will be busy with their family. Par tum dono to akele reh jaoge na... Navi.. don't you feel that you should also have a family.?

Said meeta moving towards her. Navya smile at her lightly.

NAVYA- I have my family.. You and papa.. I am happy with you both..

Meeta nods in disbelief.

MEETA- I am talking about a partner navii... Me aur tumahre papa to hai.. but what about a life partner.?

Navya rolls her eyes and continued with her work.

MEETA- hum log tumhare sath kab tak rahenge.? at one point of life, you will need someone.. The one only for you...

Navya did not paid attention to what meeta is saying. Meeta got frustrated looking at her reaction.

MEETA- fine.. ignore me.. Mujhe kya.. me to aise hi badbad karti rehti hu...

Meeta leaves from there while navya kept on looking at her.

NAVYA- hota hai maa.. ek partner ki zarurat sabko padti hai.. but.. what should we do..??

Navya sighed and takes her bag and leaves from there to her work...

SUGANDHA- ayiye ayiye savita ji... welcome...

The Bajpayees welcome Nikhil and his parents as they have visited to have a talk about nimisha and nikhil's marriage alliance.

OM- Ghar dhundhne me koi problem to nahi hui na..?

Om asked Sanjay, Nikhil's father, while everyone got settled on the couch.

SANJAY- not at all bhaisahab. Bajpayee mansion ko kon nahi janta.?

Said Sanjay while Om smile at him. Nikhil move towards Dadi to take her blessings.

DADI- god bless you beta..

Nikhil moves towards Om and Sugandha to touch their feet and both of them blessed him.

OM- god bless you..

He looks at anant and was about to bend when he stops nikhil.

ANANT- areh nikhil.. kya kar rahe ho..?? Buddha nahi hu me..

Everyone laughs at this while anant embraced nikhil in a hug.

SAVITA- where is nimisha.?

Asked savita while sugandha nods her head.

SUGANDHA- she is getting ready. I will just call her..

Sugandha leaves from there at nimisha's room. There navya was helping nimisha to get ready. 

NIMISHA- bhabhi..

NAVYA- hmm..??

Navya was busy making nimisha's saree pleates. 

NIMISHA- Mujhe darr lag raha hai..

Said nimisha suddenly making navya to look confused.

NAVYA- What darr.?

NIMISHA- Aaj ke din ka darr...

Navya gets up and looks at nimisha in confusion. She started helping her to wear earring and other accessories.

NAVYA- isme kya darna nimmi..? you are not meeting nikhil or his parents for the first time.. 

Nimisha nods at her in agreement. 

NIMISHA- ha bhabhi.. but today.. all will be talking about our shadi.. isliye thoda darr lag raha hai..

Nimisha said while Navya smile at her saying nothing..

NIMISHA- bhabhi.. Jab hum log aapke ghar aye the.? for the first time. How were you feeling and what were you thinking.?

Asked Nimisha while navya smile at her question. She remembers the day when anant and the bajpayee family has visited them. Their first conversation, and the understanding which anant showed her. Sugandha was listening to them standing at the door.

NIMISHA- bhabhi...

Nimisha called navya for the third time.

NAVYA- ha..??

NIMISHA- what happened.?

Navya lightly nods her head denying. She makes nimisha to turn to face her and checked her from top to bottom.

NAVYA- Navita dii ne bhi aise hi check kiya tha.. That day.. when I met your bhai for the first time..

Nimisha smile hearing her while navya continued.

NAVYA- genuinely nimmi... I was not afraid to meet new people.. What I was afraid and thinking of was how those people will bring an impact on my life..

Sugandha bows down hearing her. 

NAVYA- darr mujhe naye rishte banane ka nahi tha.. Darr tha, ki wo naye log mujhe samjhenge ya nahi....

NIMISHA- aap ne jo socha tha, that didn't happened, right.?

Navya gave a light smile to her. She holds her from shoulders.

NAVYA- zaruri nahi ki jo hum soche wo hi hamesha ho nimisha.. I agree that I have planned something else and it happened something else.. But khushi mujhe is bat ki hai, that anant is still in my life, as my friend...

Sugandha felt sad hearing navya calling anant as only her friend.

NAVYA- ab tum ye sab bate chodo.. and do not worry at all.. Nikhil bohot acha ladka hai he knows his responsibilities.. samjhi..??

Nimisha nods her head in agreement. Both the girls looks at the door to find sugandha standing.

NAVYA- mom.. Look at our nimmi.. achi lag rahi hai na.?

Sugandha enters the room and smile looking at both of them. She caresses nimisha's face.

SUGANDHA- bohot achi..

Nimisha smile at Sugandha and then at Navya. Sugandha looks at Navya who was busy talking with Nimisha while adjusting her neck-piece. 

NAVYA- maa.. chale ?

Sugandha's thoughts broke as Navya called her. She nods in agreement and all the three ladies moves downstairs...

Nimisha moves towards Savita and Sanjay to take their blessings.

SAVITA- khush raho... Hamari hone wali bahu to bohot achi lag rahi hai..

Said Savita caressing nimisha's head. 

NIMISHA- thank you mummy...

Navya helped nimisha to settle beside Nikhil. Sanjay and Savita looks at each other and then at Navya getting confused about her identity. Anant observed their expressions.

ANANT- aa..bb... Uncle.. Aunty... Ye Navya hai...

Navya postured to join her hands in front of them with a smile. Savita and Sanjay too smile looking at her. 

SANJAY- nimisha always talk about you .. we were so eager to meet you Navya.

Navya gets little surprised hearing them. She looks at Nimisha who was smiling at her.

NIMISHA- papa.. Navya bhabhi is my bestfriend. She is a rockstar.. aur hamare ghar me to sab inhe pasand karte hai...

Navya bows down feeling embarrassed while Anant gave a proud smile. Sanjay and Savita smile listening her.

SAVITA- to fir tumhe bhi apni Navya bhabhi jaisa acha khana banane ata hai na..? 

Asked savita while nimisha pouts at her question. Anant laughs at her question lightly while navya gave a look at him.

ANANT- tum acha khana banati ho? Kabse..??

Anant whispered at Navya while she gets irked hearing him. The elders were talking about Nikhil and nimisha's marriage while Anant was continuously looking at Navya. He remembers the days when the Bajpayees and Mishra's were discussing about his and navya's marriage. Finally Om disturbed his thoughts.

OM- yes.. this will be the perfect muhurat..

Anant looks at Om while everyone became happy.

OM- next week engagement and next month shadi.. done..

Everyone gets happy as Om made an announcement. Navya smile and moves towards the kitchen to bringing sweets for everyone. She made Nikhil and Nimisha to eat it first.

NAVYA- congratulations guys..

Nikhil and Nimisha embrace Navya in a hug getting happy while Anant watch them smiling. Sugandha looks at his reaction and then at Navya. Nikhil and Nimisha started taking everyone's blessings while Navya goes near Anant.

NAVYA- congratulations Mr Anant..

Said Navya feeding him a piece of barfi. Anant smile at her and takes another piece to feed her while she denied.

NAVYA- nah.. I'm on diet..

Anant rolls his eyes and gets disappointed. Navya watches him getting sad and holds his hand to feed herself.

NAVYA- par.. tum khilaoge to zarur khaungi..

Anant smile at her words and feeds her. Both of them stare each other smiling while Sugandha watches them.

SUGANDHA- lagta hai ab.. Meeta bhabhi se baat karni hi hogi...

Said Sugandha smiling in herself looking at Anant and Navya...

Sugandha was sitting at a cafe, waiting for Meeta to come. She had called Meeta at morning and requested her to meet as she wanted to talk something important. Her eyes falls on Meeta who was searching for her looking around.

SUGANDHA- meeta..

Sugandha calls for her and her eyes falls at the direction. She waved at Sugandha and moves towards her.

SUGANDHA- hi..

MEETA- sorry Sugandha.. thoda late hogaya.

Meeta apologized with a smile and had a seat infront of her.

SUGANDHA- it's ok meeta. And.. I apologise for calling you at such a short period..

Said Sugandha smiling while Meeta rolls her eyes. 

MEETA- come on.. ek friend apne dusre friend par itna haq to jata sakti hai na.?

Meeta winks at her while Sugandha feels relieved hearing her words. A waiter interrupts their conversation and asked for their order. Sugandha looks at Meeta asking her while meeta just shook her head saying she don't want anything.

SUGANDHA- two coffees..

The waiter nods and leaves from there while Sugandha looks at meeta.

MEETA- first of all.. congratulations for nimisha's alliance.

Meeta congratulated her handing a container box of laddoos. 

SUGANDHA- thank you so much meeta.. in sab ki kya zarurat thi.?

Asked Sugandha taking the laddoos from her.

MEETA- areh.? Aap Navya ke liye laddoo bhejti hai tab me kuch kehti hu kya.? To Ye bhi mene Anant aur Nimisha ke liye banaya hai..

Sugandha smile at her gesture. She keeps the box aside and searches for words to speak while Meeta notes her expressions.

MEETA- Sugandha.. baat kya hai.?

Asked Meeta directly while Sugandha gulped looking tensed. 

SUGANDHA- wo.. meeta... Me.. I mean.. I am not understanding how to start..

Sugandha said thinking for words while Meeta smile at her.

MEETA- waise.. I have a hint about why I have been called here..

Said Meeta looking down while Sugandha looks in wonder.

MEETA- Anant and Navya ke bare me bat karne..? 

Sugandha's eyes widened hearing her. Meanwhile the waiter brought two cups of coffee for them and leaves from there.

MEETA- Sugandha.. aise mat sochiye ki aap apni samdhan se bat kar rahi hai. Just think that I am your friend, and speak your heart out..

Sugandha smile at her words. She bows down while Meeta waited for her to continue.

SUGANDHA- meeta.. Anant aur Navya ke sath.. jo bhi hua... Hum sabne ... Jo bhi face kiya, I literally feels sorry for that.

Meeta looks at her getting sad while Sugandha didn't face her, continuously looking down.

SUGANDHA- navya's miscarriage, un dono ka divorce.. it's been very tough for our family..and also for them..

Meeta nods her head lightly while Sugandha feels bad.

SUGANDHA- but meeta.. inn sab ke bad bhi, Anant aur Navya ka rishta tuta nahi. They are still together..

Said Sugandha having a smile while Meeta looks at her.

MEETA- as a friend...

Meeta completes her sentence while smile disappeared from Sugandha face.

MEETA- wo dono.. ek dusre ko dost se jyada kuch nahi samajhte Sugandha..

Said Meeta in a disappointment while Sugandha smile sadly.

SUGANDHA- kehne se kya hota hai meeta.? Wo bhale hi kahe, they are friends but I know.. they still love each other..

Meeta looks at her in wonder while Sugandha was smiling.

SUGANDHA- yes meeta. I can witness that in anant's eyes. Wo ab bhi Navya se bohot pyar karta hai. He is waiting for her to return in his life. Maa hu me uski, samajhti hu use..

Said Sugandha thinking about Anant while meeta goes in thoughts about Navya. She too have observed the caring side for Anant in navya's behaviour. Sugandha looks at her while meeta too motioned her eyes at her.

MEETA- navya bhi kehti hai, that Anant is just her friend. But I know.. wo jhut bolti hai.. wo bhi anant se pyar karti hai..

Said meeta with a smile while Sugandha's smile widened. She gets happy hearing navya's heart.

SUGANDHA- to meeta.. what is stopping both of them to get back together.?

Questioned Sugandha while meeta bows down.

MEETA- mujhe nahi lagta Sugandha. Ki ab wo dono ek ho payenge..

Sugandha gets surprised hearing her while she continued.

MEETA- navya se jab bhi iss bare me bat karti hu, wo topic change kar deti hai. Aise me, how can we make them together.?

Asked Meeta while Sugandha nods her head.

SUGANDHA- impossible to kuch bhi nahi hai iss duniya me meeta. Aur ye to fir bhi hume do pyar karne walo ko milana hai..

Said Sugandha having a smile while Meeta looks at her thinking.

SUGANDHA- wo dono nahi jante, that how much they are missing each other. They are not accepting the truth. Hume bas unn dono ko ehsas dilana hai. That they can get together.. and this time, forever..

Said Sugandha while Meeta streched her lips to smile at her lightly.

MEETA- but.. how is this possible.?

SUGANDHA- mere pas.. ek plan hai..

Said Sugandha while meeta looks in confusion. 

SUGANDHA- nimisha ki shadi ki taiyariya shuru hone wali hai. So this will be a great chance for us to bring them together..

Meeta nods her head in acceptance. Sugandha gets happy hearing her.

SUGANDHA- ab hum dono ko milkar, hamare baccho ko ek karna hai meeta.. 

MEETA- ofcourse.. I am with you..

Said Meeta keeping her hand on Sugandha's hand while Sugandha smile at her...

Do read, like and comment ❣️

The moms are taking over. They have had enough of the kids inaction.

Originally posted by coderlady

The moms are taking over. They have had enough of the kids inaction.

Yes. Now let's see what happens..

Stay tuned❣️

Nice part dear

Loved it 🙂 

Good that mothers are taking slow responsibility to bring kids together

Nimmi  alliance is also fixed now good

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

Originally posted by golden_aura

Nice part dear