Ronakshi TS - Tu Rooh Ki Raahat Hai - Completed - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by KaranSG_01

This was beautiful. Very unusual and important topic. I am glad you chose to show this aspect of a couple's life as well and handled it so beautifully. Please continue soon.

Hii πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Thank you so much for the appreciation πŸ€—β€οΈ.. I really wanted this aspect to be explored in the show, since it wasn't shown, I thought to write one. 

Sorry for the delay.. please do check out the next part, hope you'll like reading it too 😊.. waiting for your feedback 😍

Originally posted by cutie95

Superb update 

Continue soon

Thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Hey, the next part is updated 😊❀️

Originally posted by plmzaq

Awesome

Continue soon

Thank you 😊❀️

Please check out the next part 😊

Originally posted by Nonameforme

I love how u took such an essential topic in hand like this. Really good, loved it. Eagerly waiting for the next part😍😍

I was honestly very skeptical before writing this piece because of the importance it holds. I'm really glad it turned out to be good, it feels grear after getting positive responses from people. 😍❀️

The final part has been updated, I'll request you to check it..hope you'll like it..my apologies for the long delay in updating πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by wasuthecrazy

Most awaited one❀️ and vaidu you have excelled it. Such a sensitive topic handled so well and wow the subtle silent feelings that are existing between rohit and sonakshi are well mentioned and i love that. And yessss you ended at the most wanted moment so pretty please come back soonish. πŸ€—πŸ‘

Wasuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈ

Thank you for such a detailed comment.. 😍honestly it was fun writing this and perhaps it turned out good because of our discussion over the topic too ❀️❀️

Waiting for your feedback over the next part..hope you'll love that one as well 😘😘

Delay ho gya bahut zyada, but I hope the length of the update compensates for it ❀️

Loved this so so so so much vaidu.  Literally lived with it till the end and you have done a fabulous work in touching a topic that’s still considered as a taboo among some, and i am glad ki you were brave enough to talk about it and pull it off equally well. So proud of you and i honestly wanted moreeeee!!!! πŸ€—

Originally posted by wasuthecrazy

Loved this so so so so much vaidu.  Literally lived with it till the end and you have done a fabulous work in touching a topic that’s still considered as a taboo among some, and i am glad ki you were brave enough to talk about it and pull it off equally well. So proud of you and i honestly wanted moreeeee!!!! πŸ€—

Wasuu πŸ€—πŸ˜β€οΈ

Happy 11 month anniversary of KHKT πŸ’•πŸ’ž

We missed you in the trend..πŸ˜‘

Thank you so much for this comment.. I'm so happy you liked reading it! And even more glad that you're satisfied with the writeup β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

I'm waiting for you to complete Chahat..😍😍.. please update it soon πŸ€—

I loved the update. So romantic and cute❀️☺️. I was especially mesmerised by Rohit, his loving gestures, his caring nature, everything!! I am sure Sona felt out of the world with such a husband. And that kiss, oohhh, can't describe in words. And also, so very kind of him to massage his wife when she was pained by cramps. Absolutely awesome! You should write more!!

PS: I was upset by the late updateπŸ˜”, but such a long post compensated for that.😊