Qubool Hai

Stories To Help You Get Through Quarantine & Queries For Old Works

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey Guys ! I don't know how many of my old buddies are still here or will see this but still My name's Ritzy and you guys must remember me as the writer of "For all eternity" and some other fictions. I know it has been so long since I came back here but I moved to wattpad recently and am having quite a time there minus the readership of course. LOL. 

I took time off IF to concentrate on college and quarantine in final semester (however pathetic it is) made me come back here on the forum. My old UserName was : ASYA4eveAAA. Reminiscing the old days when we were so invested in QH and remembering the masterpieces here I'm creating this post. 

Down bellow are some of the very best stories which even after years keep lingering in my mind and I keep coming back again and again just to give those amazingly penned stories a read. I hope this helps to anyone who is looking for something brilliant to read. Also some of the stories here might not be completed but they're so good that they deserve a read nonetheless. 

1. Everything Burns (I just cannot begin to tell how good of a mystery it is and how i spammed it)

2. Saving Grace

3. Once Upon A time

4. Rejected BY Husband

5. The worst Kind of Betrayal  (The last chapter will literally give you butterflies)

6. An abandoned baby

7. Broken Souls

8. The Hidden Twin

9. Turnaround

10. Heartbeat Warfare

11. Emergency Bailout Procedure

12. Designed BY his love

13. The Perfect Vow (Read this again yesterday, still the same goosebumps) 

14. I see You

15. Claiming what is Mine 

16. Tainted Picture

17. Owned (Mafia Story) (Phenomenal)

18. A second chance

19. Something Fierce

20. The Giant Ferris Wheel

21. Take me to hell (sheer poetry)

22. The Girl he never Noticed

23. It's for Mrs Khan

24. Given And denied

25. Chance one in a million

26. Asya In Italy

27. Breaking The waves

28. Battling the curse (Sequel To no. 27)

29. Across The Shadows

30. Our lives entwined

31. Tabeez

32. Interview

33. Saiyaara

34. His beautiful Dancer

35. One Night Forever changed

36. On the Island

37. Chritsmas Eve

38. Wait For me Zoya

39. Happily Ever after

40. The sky started crying

41. It's just you and me tonight

42. The guy with the blue umbrella

43. Oh I missed My local

44. Zehnaseeb

45. Bol Na halke Halke

46. Train Ride

47. Banana Pancakes

48. Pirates In Love

49. Cupid Strikes

50. The Architect and the corporate golden girl

51. La douleur exquise

52. Airplanes

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Heyyyy. I forgot to tell you here how amazing your initiative is. ❤️🥳 It's damn nice of you to compile these stories here. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Antara123

Heyyyy. I forgot to tell you here how amazing your initiative is. ❤️🥳 It's damn nice of you to compile these stories here. 

Aww Thankyou so much love 

These are some stories which always pop up the mood you know 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Aww Thankyou so much love 

These are some stories which always pop up the mood you know 

They do. I agree. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Hey Guys !

I can't help but notice there are always topics going about where readers can't seem to remember old stories. I thought since this thread is anyway silent why don't we make a use of it and actually post out our queries regarding past works here itself. 

so that it is easy for new readers to find stories always and it is compacted at one thread only. Here I go with an OS I can't seem to remember no matter how much I try. DO read the prompt and help me if you can. :)

Plot 

So Zoyaan Nikaah has happened and even though with reluctance everyone has seem to accept it and since Zoya isn't supported by Asad she too stays silent. The premise is that she has come to meet Asad wearing a burkha hiding from the Siddiqui Family and they are sharing heart to heart talk. Asad says it isn't right for them to continue this stating that they have been having an affair since long after which a mild argument ensues. Later on they are shown getting intimate without a care in the world about what people or society thinks.

I cannot seem to find it and it would be great help if someone tells me the name. :)

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi ,

Just can't help myself but had to add these as well ,

• Somewhere In Time ,
  • Preme Kahani Hai Mushkil ,
  • Destinies Intertwined ,
  • Unrecognized Emotions ,

and the rest others you can go and visit this link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3979885

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MayurChan

Hi ,

Just can't help myself but had to add these as well ,

• Somewhere In Time ,
  • Preme Kahani Hai Mushkil ,
  • Destinies Intertwined ,
  • Unrecognized Emotions ,

and the rest others you can go and visit this link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3979885

A BIG thank you to you for adding this because I've only ever read two of the four stories and absolutely forgot to mention these.

Thanks a lot !

also if you know about the story whose plot I posted do tell me. :)

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You know just when I thought I knew everything on this forum.....bang comes a revelation that Nobody can Know everything on Anything not even Google 😅,

I seriously don't know or have an idea about the above written plot....I thought I knew so searched for this : 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3449270

but yeh woh  nahi hai....shayad 😅 , If i find something on this I will let you know for sure.

Take care...

Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Guys !

I can't help but notice there are always topics going about where readers can't seem to remember old stories. I thought since this thread is anyway silent why don't we make a use of it and actually post out our queries regarding past works here itself. 

so that it is easy for new readers to find stories always and it is compacted at one thread only. Here I go with an OS I can't seem to remember no matter how much I try. DO read the prompt and help me if you can. :)

Plot 

So Zoyaan Nikaah has happened and even though with reluctance everyone has seem to accept it and since Zoya isn't supported by Asad she too stays silent. The premise is that she has come to meet Asad wearing a burkha hiding from the Siddiqui Family and they are sharing heart to heart talk. Asad says it isn't right for them to continue this stating that they have been having an affair since long after which a mild argument ensues. Later on they are shown getting intimate without a care in the world about what people or society thinks.

I cannot seem to find it and it would be great help if someone tells me the name. :)

I believed I have read most of the stories on Asya, atleast the completed ones. But never read this one I think.

Also it has been a while since I read something new on Asya, I try to re-read my favorite stories again and again. 

With your initiative I realised there are still some stories that I have never read. Will have to read it sometime soon. Thank you. 

I will try to search for this one too. 

Edited by --Mirage-- - 3 years ago
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Guys ! I don't know how many of my old buddies are still here or will see this but still My name's Ritzy and you guys must remember me as the writer of "For all eternity" and some other fictions. I know it has been so long since I came back here but I moved to wattpad recently and am having quite a time there minus the readership of course. LOL. 

I took time off IF to concentrate on college and quarantine in final semester (however pathetic it is) made me come back here on the forum. My old UserName was : ASYA4eveAAA. Reminiscing the old days when we were so invested in QH and remembering the masterpieces here I'm creating this post. 

Down bellow are some of the very best stories which even after years keep lingering in my mind and I keep coming back again and again just to give those amazingly penned stories a read. I hope this helps to anyone who is looking for something brilliant to read. Also some of the stories here might not be completed but they're so good that they deserve a read nonetheless. 

1. Everything Burns (I just cannot begin to tell how good of a mystery it is and how i spammed it)

2. Saving Grace

3. Once Upon A time

4. Rejected BY Husband

5. The worst Kind of Betrayal  (The last chapter will literally give you butterflies)

6. An abandoned baby

7. Broken Souls

8. The Hidden Twin

9. Turnaround

10. Heartbeat Warfare

11. Emergency Bailout Procedure

12. Designed BY his love

13. The Perfect Vow (Read this again yesterday, still the same goosebumps) 

14. I see You

15. Claiming what is Mine 

16. Tainted Picture

17. Owned (Mafia Story) (Phenomenal)

18. A second chance

19. Something Fierce

20. The Giant Ferris Wheel

21. Take me to hell (sheer poetry)

22. The Girl he never Noticed

23. It's for Mrs Khan

24. Given And denied

25. Chance one in a million

26. Asya In Italy

27. Breaking The waves

28. Battling the curse (Sequel To no. 27)

29. Across The Shadows

30. Our lives entwined

31. Tabeez

32. Interview

33. Saiyaara

34. His beautiful Dancer

35. One Night Forever changed

36. On the Island

37. Chritsmas Eve

38. Wait For me Zoya

39. Happily Ever after

40. The sky started crying

41. It's just you and me tonight

42. The guy with the blue umbrella

43. Oh I missed My local

44. Zehnaseeb

45. Bol Na halke Halke

46. Train Ride

47. Banana Pancakes

48. Pirates In Love

49. Cupid Strikes

50. The Architect and the corporate golden girl

51. La douleur exquise

52. Airplanes

thanks, much for this. i gues I have read hardly one or two from these.