SidNaaz Unlimited CC 39|Kindly Stop With the Moral Policing 🙏[IO] - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Now BB13 will stream MV, shippers ko push karne ka naya tareeka πŸ€£

https://twitter.com/bbthirteen1/status/1250099370332061696?s=21

Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Seems so . Though door is not visible . Have asked gini my sis . Waiting for her ans . 

ok can you PM me the location 

Originally posted by iram510

πŸ€£πŸ€£ I’ve said the same thing on my previous post...now I’m pakka sure if someone else has noticed too...

It’s that fake cry sound she does πŸ˜†

I heard the voice, to cover up such voices musics are played πŸ€£

Sana posted from Sid’s place only 

Cake cutting was at sis place 

Originally posted by iram510

πŸ˜† it’s the one where she’s ready to be pampered and wanting his attention kinda cry πŸ˜‰

Once I think she did it in bb and he imitated her...πŸ˜†

Attention wala nhi amused wala jo wkw pe niklta h jab sid ka juloos niklte the SK

Hansi mom bolne pe aayi kyunki usko smjh aa gya chant h ye bharti bol ke time liya aur mom sis bolke nikl fya patli gali se πŸ˜‚

meenakshi where she was standing is not lift area, as there is no door there and it leads to bedrooms! 

MV streaming speed has been drastically down since day before yesterday. πŸ’”Hum half million bhi nahi complete kar par rahe ek din mein ab. People who used to write ff on sidnaaz have left them in between. Sid aur sana se jyaada yeh third parties reason is sab negativity ka. I bet nobody is in contact with sid and sana directly. The only people who deserve to be trusted are vikas gupta and abu malik. 

Yes. Didi ka iv aaya tha wahan. Btw Sid ki aik hi niece hai? Doosri sis and uski family kahan hai?