Web Series

Which web series are you all watching? - Page 11

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Recently watched Abhay 2 . Ram Kapoor is simply outstanding in it 👏. What a screen presence ⭐️!!

Also watched Halahal and Panchali.

Halahal is very good. Sachin khedekar and barun..Both are superb. Supporting cast is also good.

I didn't like abhay 2 at all. Watched first 5 episodes.

That chunky pandey wala episode is just...eeeekkksss.

And that man who wants to be immortal  cuts the throat of a victim and drinks the blood from the bowl... Beyond horrible.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail

Right now, i m watching crackdown on voot.total 8 episodes. I watched the first episode.

Reviews are good. 

iluvusakshi thumbnail

Finished watching 'crackdown' on voot.

Suspense thriller. One time watch. 

Acting is not that good. Of course it was not needed at all. As the series deals with RAW secret agents and their task to protect the country.

The last episode is total filmy. The hero goes shirtless (just like salman khan ) to fight with a terrorist.

8 episodes of almost 30 to 35 minutes each. Do watch it. 

And yes. ..As usual..There is a scope for season 2 .

-Sunshine thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Finished watching 'crackdown' on voot.

Suspense thriller. One time watch. 

Acting is not that good. Of course it was not needed at all. As the series deals with RAW secret agents and their task to protect the country.

The last episode is total filmy. The hero goes shirtless (just like salman khan ) to fight with a terrorist.

8 episodes of almost 30 to 35 minutes each. Do watch it. 

And yes. ..As usual..There is a scope for season 2 .

But why was such a bad portrayal of RAW senior officers in the show. They were all hurling abuses at each other in every freaking dialogue. 

Zorawar was not even the actual villain then why he was behaving like a gunda... Kya aise hote hein RAW deputy chief? And his character was kinda irrelevant to the main story with less screen time

Didn't like Saqib Saleems dialogue delivery... Very monotonous 

Overall it was okay, one time watch indeed

iluvusakshi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Sunshine

But why was such a bad portrayal of RAW senior officers in the show. They were all hurling abuses at each other in every freaking dialogue. 

Zorawar was not even the actual villain then why he was behaving like a gunda... Kya aise hote hein RAW deputy chief? And his character was kinda irrelevant to the main story with less screen time

Didn't like Saqib Saleems dialogue delivery... Very monotonous 

Overall it was okay, one time watch indeed

Now a days..Abuses, s*x scenes are very common. I think very few web series or OTT movies are there which are very clean.

Saqib's dialogues are painful to hear. No hard hitting screen presence.

Zoravar's voice is so heavy. Sometimes I didn't understand what he says...Because most of the time he is abusing only.

But overall , as u said. .Its a one time watch. The twist and suspense is engaging.

-Sunshine thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Now a days..Abuses, s*x scenes are very common. I think very few web series or OTT movies are there which are very clean.

Saqib's dialogues are painful to hear. No hard hitting screen presence.

Zoravar's voice is so heavy. Sometimes I didn't understand what he says...Because most of the time he is abusing only.

But overall , as u said. .Its a one time watch. The twist and suspense is engaging.

I guess there is zero censorship on the digital platform hence so much swearing and tharak content is being shown in every show.. a truly sad state

And I feel the only actor who should get benefit from the show is Shreya pilgoankar. She did a good job and looked pretty convincing in the action scenes too.

Edited by -Sunshine - 3 years ago
RajSingh03 thumbnail

Currently, I am watching the Black Widows Indian dark comedy series online on the ZEE5 OTT platform. Starring Mona Singh, Shamita Shetty, Swastika Mukherjee, Raima Sen, Sharad Kelkar, and Parambrata Chattopadhyay. The story is about three best friends who plan the perfect murder of their abusive husbands but end up with a retiring cop on their trail instead. I like this series I hope you will also like it....

iluvusakshi thumbnail

Finished watching the web series Expiry Date in Hindi. And I must tell u, i totally disliked it. Not at one point I found it gripping. The main actor (hero) himself is so demotivated, he was least interested in acting in this series.(IMO).

Only the last scene is the BEST.

Otherwise nothing is good in this serial.

IMD rating is about 5.6/10.

I will give 2 or 3/10.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I just finished watching Four more shots please season 1 and now watching season 2. 

iluvusakshi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: HeartQuake

I just finished watching Four more shots please season 1 and now watching season 2. 

Season 2 is far more sorted than season 1. I liked S2 more than S1.

There will be season 3 also.