~Shikdum~ A Musical Romantic MishBir OS

BB_CallmeC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So a little back story with this OS:

I was traveling to India last year and I randomly heard this song on the radio and it immediately struck me that this song is best for MishBir. I think some of my twitter friends already know my obsession over this song for MishBir and are probably tired of me by now.

I tried putting down an imagination I had for this. Please pardon me if there are some repetitions. This is my second Musical OS after 4 years so that touch is really gone. So any type of reviews (positive, negative), advises will be accepted. It a pretty short one so please bear with it too!

Here is the song if anyone wants to hear it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75QKS8ZOOow

Lyrics with bold italics represents Abir's. And the normal italics are Mishti's.

Presenting A Musical Romantic MishBir OS- Shikdum in the next post!

Edited by .IamShonali. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Shikdum

Mishti is working late on some NGO paperwork, at their office. Abir comes and notices her lost in the workload. He starts admiring her beauty again. Her messy bun tied loosely with a clip. Abir found the sight of her lost in her thoughts, sucking her pen in her mouth sexier than ever. A naughty idea strikes him and he turns on the music. The music brings Mishti out of her thoughts and she starts looking around and finds Abir staring at her.

Koyi nahin hai kamre mein

Kya haseen mila hai pal

Aaj sharaarat karne do

Kaam baaki karenge kal

Lip syncing, Abir walks to Mishti, turns her chair to face him, takes away papers from her hand, throws them in the air and shocks Mishti.

Kya haseen mila hai pal

Aaj sharaarat karne do

Kaam baaki karenge kal

As Mishti stands up being shocked, Abir pulls out the pen from her mouth and throws it on the table. He then slowly unclips her messy bun and let her hair fall loose.

Jaao baaba jaao

Aise na behkaao

Hosh mein aa jaao

Paagal na bano tum

Annoyed with Abir, Mishti pushes Abir on the side, and gets on picking up and rearranging the papers that Abir threw.

Dilbar shikdum shikdum

Dilbar shikdum shikdum

Abir again takes away the papers from her hands and puts them on the table. He pulls her towards him, holds her by her waist and starts rocking her. Slowly enjoying the closeness but still in the mood to tease him, Mishti pushes him again and runs away and Abir chases her.

****Music****

Mishti stops to get a breather as she realizes Abir isn't around. As she is recollecting her breadths, she feels a sudden pull. She bumps hard into Abir’s chest.

Khidkiyaan kahen parde gira do

Is tarha se na mujhko saza do

Abir holds her tightly by her waist, using his one hand and uses his other hand to pull down the curtains and ties around them. His eyes show desperation. He caresses her hand, which he is holding by his chest.

Chhod do mujhe jaane bhi do na

Hai qasam tumhein yun zid karo na

Mishti, trying her best to not lose herself in his hold, tries freeing herself from the curtains that Abir had tied around them and runs away.

Kaise ye majboori kis liye hai doori

Abir manages to hold her by her hand and makes a puppy face.

Ho bade diwaane hai mujhko

Ye maaloom

Mishti pulls Abir towards her and looks in his eyes with the same desperation. As she notices him getting lost, she tickles him and manages to run away again.

Dilbar shikdum shikdum

Dilbar shikdum shikdum

Abir shocked, lets out a small sigh. He dances and twists his own body on the same spot. Mishti, who is noticing him from a distance, starts laughing.

****Music****

He walks to her, holds her one hand and puts his other hand on her waist. She dances with him as he guides her. He turns her, embraces her in a back hug and caresses his cheeks with hers. The desperation in his eyes and his light touches are now making her skin burn and feel shy. Abir bends and kisses her cheek, which is as red as a tomato. He feels her breathing heavily and her heart racing and smirks as he realizes that she is finally melting like a molten lava cake.

Na sataao tum

Yun muskuraake

Choom lo sanam

Baahon mein aake

He scoops her and picks her up in his arms. He jerks her a little to pull her closer to him.

Achcha lo chalo

Haari main haari

Maan li sabhi

Baatein tumhaari

Mishti puts her arms around his neck, pulls his nose lightly and rests her face on his shoulders.

Baaton hi baaton mein

Pal guzar na jaayein

Abir walks her to their table, constantly looking in her eyes.

Aao ek duje mein ho

Jaayein kahin gum

Mishti manages to push off other things from the table and Abir nods his head and laughs.

Dilbar shikdum shikdum

Dilbar shikdum shikdum

Abir places Mishti on the table carefully. He slides her hair behind her ears and his touch is making her lose all her senses. Nothing can now stop her. She wanted him and wanted him all. Like he did.

Kya haseen mila hai pal

Aaj sharaarat karne do

Kaam baaki karenge kal

Mishti then pulls Abir closer to her by his collars. She rubs her nose with his and touches her forehead with his.

Kya haseen mila hai pal

Aaj sharaarat karne do

Kaam baaki karenge kal

Mishti then slowly moves to the side and bites his ears, much to his shocker. Mishti smirks, understanding that she is now winning the game that Abir started himself.

Jaao baaba jaao

Aise na behkaao

Hosh mein aa jaao

Paagal na bano tum

Abir tried to act all saint, while enjoying all the attention and love Mishti was showering on him. Her light feathery kisses on his cheeks, neck and chest were just making him crazy.

Dilbar shikdum shikdum

Dilbar shikdum shikdum

He takes over the final kissing challenge and starts kissing her eyes, nose, cheeks and neck, one after the other. He finds the perfect opportunity and grabs that moment to kiss her lips as passionately as possible! Both of them are lost in their own world, unaware and uncaring about the world for that night.

Edited by .IamShonali. - 4 years ago
Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So beautiful and different...and yes this song suits them so well!

Naughty MishBir!

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww. This was cute. And hot. How is it both at the same time? Idk. It just is. I loved it so much!! MishBir are such cuties!! <333

I wish we actually get some cutesy romantic sequence for them on the show too. But pata nahi milega ya nahi. I don't really think milega. 😭

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow this is heart fluttering 

So cute yet sexy 😆

Loved it totally 🤗

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_love

So beautiful and different...and yes this song suits them so well!

Naughty MishBir!

Thank you di!! Yes MishBir are naughty! I am glad you liked it!

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Awwww. This was cute. And hot. How is it both at the same time? Idk. It just is. I loved it so much!! MishBir are such cuties!! <333

I wish we actually get some cutesy romantic sequence for them on the show too. But pata nahi milega ya nahi. I don't really think milega. 😭

Haha! You know this sequence has been in my head since last november. I heard the song accidentally and couldnt stop imagining MishBir here!!

And I am sure we will get something! Makers have always surprised us with something when we least expect it. I like such attacks more. 

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Thank you <3

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Wow this is heart fluttering 

So cute yet sexy 😆

Loved it totally 🤗

Hahah!! Thank you <3

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aahh!! How perfect!!! 😮 This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! 😳 ❤️ ❤️ I can't fathom what to say. I'm at a total loss of words! I'm lost in the world of MishBir... ❤️

I have heard this song before, but never thought this would fit MishBir so perfectly. Now this song has been added to my favourites list. Whenever I hear this, only MishBir is going to come into my mind. 😃

You synced the lines and scenes perfectly! This is one of the best musical shots I have read for sure. I was listening to the song while reading and could picturize the entire scene in my mind. I had my long haired Abir and Chashmish Mishti while imagining them.  Which version of them did you have in your mind? 

This is sooo good Shona... So so beautiful! ❤️ ❤️ I'm not good with musical shots. I never tried them. But you are awesome! Please write more of these. I totally loved it!! ❤️

P.S.: Thank you for giving me this fun & happy Mishbir. Love you for that... 🤗❤️ ❤️

Edited by Ashi3 - 4 years ago