Who Do You Think Loved Draupadi the most ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Who Loved Draupadi The Most

Poll Choice
Dharamraj Yudhishthir
Bheem
Arjun
Nakul
Sahdev
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Panchali might have loved Arjun the most, but among five brothers who do you think loved Draupadi the most ? 

Please vote and comment.

We can't say since we were not at that time. But acc. to books and TV shows I think it's Arjun. Still I can't vote. But other way I think Bheem loved her the most among all husbands.

Draupadi love Arjun most..

But among pandu brothers who loves her most ,we can't say.. because each one has other wives..

Like bhima had hidimba,Arjun loves n marries Subhadra..

So I guess as she is their first wife she had soecial place n every pandhva's heart..

But I guess bhima may be the answer because after all yudhishthir was ready to get satisfy on 5 gaon ..n how Arjun don't want to do the war we all know..so it could be bhima who killed hundred kaurava to get revenge of Draupadi

I voted for bheem. He was always the first to take stand for her and took pledges for her self respect. I think where there is love there is respect for ur partner and u wish to do whatsoever in ur hands for him/ her and can go against of anyone who comes in between u two.

Originally posted by ariyabestfan

But among pandu brothers who loves her most ,we can't say.. because each one has other wives..

So I guess as she is their first wife she had soecial place n every pandhva's heart..

But I guess bhima may be the answer because after all yudhishthir was ready to get satisfy on 5 gaon ..n how Arjun don't want to do the war we all know..so it could be bhima who killed hundred kaurava to get revenge of Draupadi

Drapaudi was bhim second wife not first hidimba was his first wife. 

Draupadi had soft corner for arjun. But, amongst pandavas bhim loved her more

Draupadi loved Arjun the most, but Bhim not only loved Draupadi the most, Draupadi also trusted the Bhim the most.

In the Mahprashtan Parv, The Great Journey, when Draupadi is dying Bhim makes shade for her and tries to give her water. Draupadi's last words were, "You be the eldest in the next life", meaning if Bhim had been the eldest one she wouldn't have to undergo humiliation she had to in this life.

Draupadi had to ask Arjun to avenge her humiliation but Bhim vowed revenge on Dushashan and Duryodhan then and there in Kaurav Sabha. 

So I guess Bhim loved Draupadi the most, also he was the second most perfect amongst Pandav as he died just before Yudhishtir.

Originally posted by ariyabestfan

Bheem married Hidimba before marrying Draupadi and never loved her much, Arjun married Subhadra (and Other wives) after marring Draupadi and fir at least Subhadra it was love marriage

I think it's a unanimous response

It was Bheem

Funny how all the votes so far have gone to Bhima 😆

Also, historically, all 5 Pandavas had wives besides Draupadi.  Yudhisthir had Devika, the princess of Shibi.  Bhima, aside from Hidimbi and Draupadi, had Valandhara, princess of Kashi.  Arjun, as is well known, had Uloopi, Chitrangada and Subhadra.  Nakul had Sishupala's sister Karenamati, and Sahadev had Jarasandha's daughter - name unknown.

However, given how it was Bhima who took it upon himself to target Dury and Dushi, as well as taking apart Keechak and battering Jayadrath when the latter tried abducting Draupadi, I agree w/ everyone so far that it was Bhima!