SidNaaz Unlimited CC 37|Bhula Dunga@50 M🌟! Stay 🏡 Stay 🌞 😇 🤫 [IO] - Page 119

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Uma2010

Jump in, love. I do K. Iram doesn’t. Intermittent fasting? πŸ™Œ It’s fine re... whatever your body and mind needs and makes you feel good! You don’t like gyms? Cardio is boring, I agree. But weights can give you a high! Workout with the boys I say. They can be so on it. Girls can be too pansy at gyms. I love dancing all sorts myself, but hate the Zumba kind of stuff. Yoga, yesss! πŸ‘ I don’t, as in can’t do advanced yoga, but mid level postures ho jata hai.

I do intermittent fasting and walk too, works good and even helps for acidity too!  I enjoy it actually πŸ˜†

@kabootari Meri dua hai aapke liye ki , 

Khwahishon ke samandar main har moti tere naseeb ho ,

Tere chahnewaale humsafar ,tere hurdum kareeb ho ,

Kuch yun utrey tere liye rehmaton ka mausam ,

Ki teri her dua ,her khwahish kubool ho !!!!!!

Wishing you many many happy returns of this day Sonia ! God bless .

Originally posted by Achelvi

I doubt on last trend...all will be back to normal in sometime...gandi aadat pad gayi hai

I doubt! It all depends on Sid and Sana now! They had cancelled the trend, but at 12.30 in the night official FC announced so all are supporting 

Originally posted by Ashhima3

I do intermittent fasting and walk too, works good and even helps for acidity too!  I enjoy it actually πŸ˜†

IF you too? πŸ™Œ Walking can be addictive! πŸ‘ Anything that is about movement than being couch potatoes is fantastic. And in these times, that’s the biggest hazard. 

Seeing all ur exercise routine, I'm feeling guilty...the only exercise I do is walking and that too is now stopped due to lockdown...I wish I had so much motivation to do exercise

Happy birthday sonia aka kabootri

Have a wonderful day πŸ₯°

Originally posted by Ashhima3

I love walking and can go on for hours....that’s what I usually do in summers...rather be out enjoying the weather as the same time.