Beyhadh 2

MayRa OS- Love Potion (?) [14+]

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Few quick notes

1. Maya and Rajeev are real siblings in this, because, fun, I guess?

2. There is too much exposition, I am sorry!

3. I am a crazy Harry Potter fan, sorry again. There is no such thing as love potion.

4. A bit strong language and discrete innuendos.

5. Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

MayRa OS- Love Potion (?)

Rudra whistled as he walked down the stairs. Maya would be back from Dubai any minute now and had refused to see anyone but the driver at the airport, so Rudra was stuck with the dull work of attending the meeting scheduled in 30 minutes at the office.

"Rudra, do you have a minute?" Nandini Maa exited her bedroom and called out to him as he neared the main door.

If it had been anyone else, even Maya, he would have declined and rushed for office, but Nandini Maa was the only one who could talk to him whenever she felt to do so. After being disowned by his family for marrying a Punjabi, it was Nandini Maa who had stepped in the shoes of his mother.

Now, he had no contract with his side of the family, except his brother, Rishi, who was currently snoring in the guest room.

"Yes Maa,"

"It isn't my place to say this, but Rishi has been behaving quite weirdly these days. He locks himself in the room and only joins us for dinners and then too, he is in too much hurry. He has this dazed look in his eyes and isn't present in the moment, mentally,"

"Maa, I don't understand where this conversation is going,"

"Rudra, you should speak to him, maybe he is stressed about something and needs his elder brother, or God forbid, he is doing something wrong," For the world, Nandini would seem like a gossip monger, but Rudra knew she was genuinely concerned about his younger brother.

"I promise I will speak to him," He texted his P.A to cancel the meeting and turn to the stairs.

"Rish, open up," He yelled at the door and in 2 minutes, Rishi opened the door. Except for his rumpled hair, it looked as if he has been awake for some time now.

He entered the room and froze. It smelled of Maya's perfume.

"Did you borrow Maya's perfume?"

"What?" He looked at him in confusion.

"I can smell it," He looked at him who hastily put a vial in his back pocket.

He grew suspicious.

"What is that?"

"Nothing, Bhai," Rishi stepped away from him. Rudra stared at him for a few seconds and then hit him lightly on his forehead, which stunned him. He stared at him, his mouth open, comically.

Rudra removed and opened the vial and now it smelled of Maya's perfume, Nandini's chocolate cake and baby powder that they used on Rishi, long back when he was a kid.

"What are these smells? Maa isn't making cakes and why can I smell the powder they used on your butt when you were a kid?"

"Bhai, you are imagining things,"

"Don't bullshit me, Rish!" He growled at his younger brother, but the smell only making him go soft.

"You won't believe it,"

"Try me,"

"I went to Chor Bazaar the other day for a project, and I met a weird-looking guy there, he gave me this,"

"What is it?" He looked at the vial, but seeing that he wasn't focused on holding on to it, Rishi leaped to pull it out of his hand. Both struggled to hold on to it until the contents emptied on Rudra.

"Fu*k!" Rishi yelled.

"What was it?" Rudra panicked as Maya's perfume smell started making him hazy and for the first time, suffocating him. He started sneezing. But Rishi started making puppy eyes at him and leaned in and took a whiff off his shirt.

"For fu*k's sake!" Rudra pushed him and tried to wipe the liquid off, only to have his hand smelling of the baby powder.

"It's a love portion," Rishi replied meekly.

"Bollocks!"

"I told you, you won't believe me, but anyways, it smells different to each person, according to what attracts them. It cannot create love but will create a strong obssesion for the person*  for example, I can smell the Sandesh Daadi used to make, Dad's perfume and cappuccino latte with strawberry and a hint of cocoa on the top,"

"That's oddly specific" Rudra raised his eyebrows at him.

"That's Tanishka's favorite lipstick shade, alright," Rishi sighed.

"Tanishka, as in the lead of the Bengali serial Mamuni was producing?"

"Yaa, we met the first screening and it was love at first sight,"

Rishi sighed and hugged him, smelling his shirt.

"She is in Mumbai, that's why you are here, aren't you? Not because of your photography project?" Rudra broke the hug.

Rishi had the decency to flush.

"You have been having 'dinners' with her, aren't you?" He air-quoted the word dinner for a good measure.

"Do you believe me or not?" Rishi changed the topic, knowing what he was hinting at and not wanting a sex-ed talk.

"About Tanishka, yes, about the love portion, no!"

He stormed out of the room, only to bang into the house help who breathed heavily and smiled.

"I don't know why, but it smells as if it has rained in my fields, back in the village," he muttered and left.

What the actual blood fu*k was happening. Rudra panicked and ran down the stairs.

"Yo Jij!" Rajeev called out from behind.

"You smell really good! It's as if Jai is here and he has used his aftershave, I love the peppermint smell that his aftershave smells of! It's an exclusive product that he ordered from," Rudra ran to Nandini's room cutting Rajeev ballad about Jai and his choice in clothes and perfumes and toiletries.

He knocked on the door and waited impatiently for her to open the door.

"Is everything...wow!"

Nandini smiled.

"What's that smell? Reminds me of Maya's dad soap,"

"You too?" Rudra asked her in shock.

"What do you mean, you too?"

"What else can you smell?"

"Maya's perfume and Rajeev's aftershave, why?" Nandini asked in confusion as more smells started clouding her senses.

Rudra had a hard time controlling the profanity that wanted to escape his mouth.

"I am home!" Maya's voice called out from the main door and he ran to her.

" Do I smell different to you?"

She raised her eyebrow at him and nodded in a no.

"But you do smell damn nice," she pulled his collar and the driver, who was carrying the luggage, looked away embarrassed. Rudra stepped away from her and smiled awkwardly at the driver who ran to their room to keep the luggage.

"I am damn tired, I desperately need a shower," Rudra hummed, her perfume driving him crazy.

"And I want you with me in there," She nuzzled her nose in his neck, missing his sensitive point.

As soon as they stepped into the bedroom, Maya broke his shirt's buttons.

"What the heck?" He gasped.

"What? I missed you." She pulled him by grabbing the back of his head in for a kiss and Rudra smirked in the kiss.

It was a love potion. 

But what made him happy was that even as the shirt discarded at their feet and water washed off the smell, Maya still refused to let him go, because she didn't need any love potion to remind her of how much she loved and wanted him. 

~~~~~~~~~~

*Source: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, J.K.Rowling

Mamuni- Mother in Bangali

Sandesh- Bengali dish

Sorry RuRa fans for making Rajeev calls Rudra "Jij"

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wonderful yaar!👏

Such a smart HP referencing⭐️

So many good things, Rudra away from the Roy villians, Rishi and Nandini, Jai and Maya's Dubai trip giving the feeling of continuity from the previous OS, MayRa .

Won every shipper's heart with that last sentence.❤️

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing one!!! 👏 👏 👏

Hmmm... So, a love potion that smells different according to what attracts the person inhaling it... Good.

Also, a perfect setup with Rudra away from the senior Roys with Maya, Nandini, Rajeev and Rishi... 

And the last line won my heart...

Absolutely loved it... ❤️

Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Nice one 👍🏼

Had a mystic element to it.. very interesting incorporation..

Liked the dynamic among everyone thankfully all the beautiful chars🤗

You took a very smart refrence and intertwined well even for a non-HP audience like me was very intriguing and entertaining😃

Thank you for your efforts and creativity❤️

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I loved how Rudra was smelling Maya's perfume and Rishi's baby power at the same time. 😆 And chocolate cake too.. 😳

The lipstick shade 😆 Rishi would always remain the same.

Rajeev and Jai make a comeback. 🥳

The last lines won my MayRa heart. 😳

Perfect OS

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Wonderful yaar!👏

Such a smart HP referencing⭐️

So many good things, Rudra away from the Roy villians, Rishi and Nandini, Jai and Maya's Dubai trip giving the feeling of continuity from the previous OS, MayRa .

Won every shipper's heart with that last sentence.❤️

Thanks so much🤗

Rudra should be away from every evil in the world, this world doesn't deserve him😭

I have this permanent headcanon that Rajeev is dating someone from the foreign country and no one knows of him😆

@bold, had actually written one on Nisha and Kabir (Nisha aur uske cousins, star plus) and changed it a bit here😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Amazing one!!! 👏 👏 👏

Hmmm... So, a love potion that smells different according to what attracts the person inhaling it... Good.

Also, a perfect setup with Rudra away from the senior Roys with Maya, Nandini, Rajeev and Rishi... 

And the last line won my heart...

Absolutely loved it... ❤️

Thanks Nikki🤗

@scond line, that's what J.K.Rowling said a love potion would do in her book😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shruthi18

Nice one 👍🏼

Had a mystic element to it.. very interesting incorporation..

Liked the dynamic among everyone thankfully all the beautiful chars🤗

You took a very smart refrence and intertwined well even for a non-HP audience like me was very intriguing and entertaining😃

Thank you for your efforts and creativity❤️

Thanks Shru🤗

I am glad you didn't have hard time with the HP referencing😆

@last line, uff, you are embarrassing me😳😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tournesol

I loved how Rudra was smelling Maya's perfume and Rishi's baby power at the same time. 😆 And chocolate cake too.. 😳

The lipstick shade 😆 Rishi would always remain the same.

Rajeev and Jai make a comeback. 🥳

The last lines won my MayRa heart. 😳

Perfect OS

We all know Rudra love MayRi the most in the world and that chocolate cake from the Jaisingh women are his go to food choices😆

I didn't understand that lipstick thing, I just inserted it vaguely, does it have anything to do with the show?

Glad you liked it🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Thanks Nikki🤗

@scond line, that's what J.K.Rowling said a love potion would do in her book😆

🤗

Aisa kya?? I didn't know about it... 😆