vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Who's more attractive?

I guess these are the three the boys are drooling over. Who do you think is hotter, more attractive ..however you want to phrase it.

My opinion? 

Shraddha. I think she is beautiful and pretty. at the same time she has some sex appeal which isnt all in your face

Edited by vsbarry - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyapa thumbnail

tara 👍🏼

shraddha is bland

JayaBachan thumbnail
  • Tara is definitely the prettiest by miles in my opinion. In fact, it's been a while since a newcomer has been as pretty as her.
  • Disha would be the hottest since she has a killer body. I found that she looked her peak in that song with Salman Khan. Forgot the name :/ but she was wearing a yellow sari and had inserted some kind of swimming moves to the choreography. 
  • Shraddha has a nice smile and is pretty in a cute-kind of way but doesn't have that kind of pull for me.
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hot - Disha

Sundar - Shraddha

A little bit of both - Tara

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Isn’t it funny that they all have the same problem? pretty yet no screen presence or acting ability 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

• Tara is definitely the prettiest by miles in my opinion. In fact, it's been a while since a newcomer has been as pretty as her.
  • Disha would be the hottest since she has a killer body. I found that she looked her peak in that song with Salman Khan. Forgot the name :/ but she was wearing a yellow sari and had inserted some kind of swimming moves to the choreography. 
  • Shraddha has a nice smile and is pretty in a cute-kind of way but doesn't have that kind of pull for me.

Slow Motion from Bharat movie. I AGREE - one of the best sexy moves I've seen off late.

vsbarry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Isn’t it funny that they all have the same problem? pretty yet no screen presence or acting ability 

Shraddha is not the most talented person out there, but shes found what works for her and has managed to be successful just like katrina. she has screen presence, acting is weak.

Tara is a shraddha kapoor in the making, barely, unless she proves that she can act soon. 

Disha is just hot

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Tara probably 👍🏼

vsbarry thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

Slow Motion from Bharat movie. I AGREE - one of the best sexy moves I've seen off late.

Yes I agree, she did look amazing in that song. She has that to her advantage for sure.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Disha is sexy

Shraddha is pretty

Tara is a combination of both