Do people get sad when their fav tv show couple breaks up ?

Posted: 4 years ago

Cause a show I watch is about to have a break up of beautiful relationship that’s been built up for a year and half. All out the window. An I know a lot of people watch Pakistani or Indian daily soaps. When the ship breaks what do you do ?? 😕

I get drunk and go to bed. That’s Depressing shit. Who needs that kind of negativity 

Are u talking abt offscreen or onscreen breakup? 

For me personally it was disheartening to see karan tacker and Krystle D'Souza friendship hitting the rock bottom..never thought they will be away from each other for soo long... although they never admitted to their relationship openly but it seems they completely called it off😢😥

Also ksg and shilpa anand in reel life...when shilpa anand left dill mill gayye back in 2008!..and we had to watch sukriti kandpal's bland acting and chemistry wid ksg...

I remember armaan ridhima were a rage at that time..and audience went haywire when shilpa left the show😢

From Hollywood i would say ian somerhalder and nina dobrev breakup was quite upsetting but then again it was Not surprising as hw couples are tend to either break up or divorce after marriage 😅

Edited by ShamrozSays - 4 years ago

Yes, I was sad when my first ever ship Rajeev and Aamna broke up 

Sadness over reel ships is completely normal and I've been there so many times lol. Whether it's tv shows,movies or literature, when your ship breaks up after years of push and pull or never sails it's hurts smiley28😔 

I was sad when Femir didnt happened and emir fell in love with gunes 🥺😭 but it's normal I believe.

My onscreen ships have always sailed.i don't ship couples offscreen.

Yeah I go down with the ship.

Dimaag itna bhi kharaab nahi hai.😆

yes it does.......though i remember feel sad when the couple from JNDSD were broken off cause the other lead was the first love of the female lead.......it was actually HDDCS but with the girl going back to the first guy....... after that there was this one show on netflix that i stopped watching cause they broke off the ship..... though they were real life couple...

now i stopped investing in the reel life ships...