Article: Abrar Qazi & Sargun Luthra spoke about their journey in YHC!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Viewers are still connected with Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and it will take time to move on: Yeh Hai Chahatein lead Sargun Kaur Luthra

Yeh Hai Chahatein lead Sargun Kaur Luthra talks about her show and more

Pretty and demure Sargun Kaur Luthra, who enthralled audiences in Star Bharat show, Kaal Bhairav Rahasya, and Colors’sTantra, feels lucky and blessed to have played varied roles.

Currently, the pretty actress is playing the role of Preesha, a young, strong, independent single mother whose world revolves around tending to her son and her family in Star Plus show Yeh Hai Chahatein, (a spin-off of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein) that brings viewers an unconventional romance that transcends societal taboos and life stages.

The talented actress is seen essaying the role of a strong, independent single mother who is a gynecologist by profession. Sargun has been pulling out all the spots to get her on-screen avatar right.

In conversation with IWMBuzz.com, Sargun spoke about her show Yeh Hai Chahatein, comparison with of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and more…

How has your journey been so far in the show Yeh Hai Chahatein?

My overall experience so far has been wonderful. We, as a team, have worked very hard for the show and it is a great team to work with. My directors Rishi Sir and Nirav sir are amazing. The actors working on the show are great hence it feels like a family atmosphere on the sets. I am living the character. I think anybody who would have been in my place would have loved to enact it. Every day, I get to learn something new-onset.

You took up the role of mother at a very young age, did it bother you or were you skeptical? Do you think you will be stereotyped?

This thought never came to my mind. In the show, the kid belongs to my elder sister but I take care of him as his mother. I am being portrayed as a young woman but taking care of a kid so that is quite a different and challenging experience for me. My bond with my on-screen son comes out very nicely. It is friendly so it did not bother me to take up the character of a mother.

Yeh Hai Chahatein is a spin-off of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, however, the show is yet to connect with the audiences, what is the reason?

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein was the most loved show on TV. However, when a show goes off, the audience feels bad and they take time to move on. Hence, they are still connected to the show hence missing it. However, our show is also connecting with audiences. I had received many messages from fans on social media platforms. People who were liking show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, they have also started loving our show. Now, because of Coronavirus lockdown, the shooting has been stopped so a lot of people are also missing it.

How has been your bond with Abrar during the entire show?

My rapport with Abrar is good. He is a very professional actor. Before we give our shot, we do rehearse together. He is a very friendly and supportive co-star.

How have you evolved as an actor?

I am happy that I have got an opportunity to play different roles in my career so far. I played the role of a village girl in Kaal Bhairav. Later, took up the role of a modern girl in Tantra. Now, I am playing the role of a mother. It is a mature character. I am happy that these characters have shaped my career well. I look forward to entertaining audiences with different roles in the future.

Who has been the biggest support in your journey?

My family has been my biggest support system. They were never against my decision of being an actor. They pushed me, every time to do my best and hence their love and support have helped me achieve so much.

What are you doing these days during the quarantine phase?

I am spending a lot of time with my family. I also bought a puppy so I spend time with the pet. I love painting so enjoy that during my free time. I also workout as you can’t miss it. I try to maintain that in my everyday routine and exercise while I have time. I watch videos and sweat it out.

Any final message for the audience…

It is quarantine time, coronavirus has hit the world. I would request everyone to be home and take proper precautions. Be with your loved ones. I had received a lot of messages asking when the show will return. I would just tell all that we will be back but first safety is important, so let’s hope for better days soon.

Source: IWMBUZZ

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/viewers-still-connected-yeh-hai-mohabbatein-will-take-time-move-yeh-hai-chahatein-lead-sargun-kaur-luthra/2020/04/06/amp?__twitter_impression=true

People have told me that my eyes are really expressive, smiles Yeh Hai Chahatein actor Abrar Qazi

Yeh Hai Chahatein lead Abrar Qazi talks about his character and journey in the show...

Talented and versatile actor Abrar Qazi, who is known for his portrayal of Raghu in Colors popular show Gathbandhan, is seen in a completely new avatar in Star Plus popular show Yeh Hai Chahatein (Yeh Hai Mohabbatein spin-off ) where he is playing the role of a Rockstar – Rudraksh Khurana.

In an exclusive conversation with IWMBuzz.com, Abrar talks about his new journey with Yeh Hai Chahatein, challenges and more…

Excerpts.

It has been a wonderful experience so far and I really love being a part of it. We have been shooting for a couple of months now and I feel that everybody associated with this show has bonded very well with each other. From the actors to the crew, everybody really works like one big family and it really feels like my second home. I am blessed to have such amazing people around me.

How satisfied are you with the role at the moment?

I am thoroughly enjoying it. Playing Rudraksh is quite fun because this character has a lot of layers to him. He is not a one-dimensional character. He is not your typical good guy who is near perfect. He has flaws and that is what makes him real. Also, this character is unpredictable and you don’t know how he is going to react in a particular situation. As an actor, I get to play a lot with this role.

You have been winning appreciation for your role. How does it feel? Share any best compliment received so far?

I feel blessed. There is no greater joy than people coming up to you and appreciating your work. Every actor strives for it. It gives you the motivation to work even harder. People have told me that my eyes are really expressive. I don’t know how true that is but I love to hear that!

People have told me that my eyes are really expressive, smiles Yeh Hai Chahatein actor Abrar Qazi 1

What is the biggest lesson that this industry has taught you over the years?

I have had my fair share of experiences in this industry and I have learnt one important lesson that I would like to share with everyone else. It is to stay grounded, have patience, never forget your roots and be hardworking. That has always been my approach. An actor’s life is not an easy one. It comes with a lot of conditions. The constant pressure to perform, to be in the limelight, getting good work all this takes its toll on you but if you are clear about your goal and really put your effort into it, there won’t be a problem.

How has your bond been with Sargun Kaur during the entire show?

Sargun is a very fun loving person, very easy to work with and we get along well. She is quite hardworking as an actor and she is doing a commendable job playing such a well-thought-out and mature role at her age.

I think the beauty of this profession is that you get to learn something new every day. You learn by experiences, observing your environment, the culture you are in, your co-actors and that is how you evolve. This has been my approach throughout my career. I take inspiration from real-life experiences. An actor’s job is dynamic so it is a constant learning process

Do you have any regret in life?

I think the biggest regret I have is that I wish I would have tried my luck sooner in this field but I couldn’t because I had some family issues and had to complete my studies. I had no contact in Mumbai and had no idea how to get here. I just knew I really wanted to but I also believe everything happens for a reason and maybe this was the right time.

Who has been your biggest support in your journey?

My family, especially my mom. She always believed in me. I come from a place where joining film or TV industry is a distant dream and there are a lot of people who wouldn’t want their children to chase a career in this industry but my mom always supported me. She also helped me set up everything in Mumbai initially when I came here. I wouldn’t have been able to do this without her.

How do you unwind yourself when not working?

I hardly get time to plan anything or go somewhere. It gets quite hectic when you are working in the TV industry. We are working so hard day in and day out so when I do get an off I prefer sleeping a bit more and go out in the evening to meet friends at our favourite places.

I am watching a lot of web and TV shows and I have been an avid gamer all my life so I have booted up my PS4 after years to play some of my favourite video games. I am also trying to inculcate a habit of reading books and since I love filmmaking I am thinking of making some short films at home. Looking for ideas but I get lazy sometimes.

In this period of crisis that we all have been facing, I want to tell everybody that please don’t panic or worry. Stay calm and do as the government says. Do not go out unless it is extremely important. Be safe and keep others safe too. Also, try to utilize this time by spending it with your family and do some productive work. Try to learn a new skill or develop a new hobby. I hope that everything gets back on track and we return to keep you guys entertained. Sending my love to all of you.

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/people-told-eyes-really-expressive-smiles-yeh-hai-chahatein-actor-abrar-qazi/2020/04/08/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by Shooting.Star - 3 years ago

Forum activity is quite slow as no new YHC’s episodes due to lockdown. So I thought I might as well post here recent interviews from Sargun & Abrar!😅

Sargun’s new interview published on 6th April 2020.

Abrar’s new interview published on 8th April 2020.

It’s quite interesting to read about their journey so far in YHC! :) 

Whole cast and crew have bonded so well as per their interviews. Both of them sound very grounded! RuSha!🥰

I really hope YHC gets all the success and becomes popular overtime as entire team has been working extremely hard and it is being reflected in their performance.😊👍🏽

Originally posted by Shooting.Star

Viewers are still connected with Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and it will take time to move on: Yeh Hai Chahatein lead Sargun Kaur Luthra

Yeh Hai Chahatein lead Sargun Kaur Luthra talks about her show and more

Pretty and demure Sargun Kaur Luthra, who enthralled audiences in Star Bharat show, Kaal Bhairav Rahasya, and Colors’sTantra, feels lucky and blessed to have played varied roles.

Currently, the pretty actress is playing the role of Preesha, a young, strong, independent single mother whose world revolves around tending to her son and her family in Star Plus show Yeh Hai Chahatein, (a spin-off of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein) that brings viewers an unconventional romance that transcends societal taboos and life stages.

The talented actress is seen essaying the role of a strong, independent single mother who is a gynecologist by profession. Sargun has been pulling out all the spots to get her on-screen avatar right.

In conversation with IWMBuzz.com, Sargun spoke about her show Yeh Hai Chahatein, comparison with of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and more…

My overall experience so far has been wonderful. We, as a team, have worked very hard for the show and it is a great team to work with. My directors Rishi Sir and Nirav sir are amazing. The actors working on the show are great hence it feels like a family atmosphere on the sets. I am living the character. I think anybody who would have been in my place would have loved to enact it. Every day, I get to learn something new-onset.

You took up the role of mother at a very young age, did it bother you or were you skeptical? Do you think you will be stereotyped?

This thought never came to my mind. In the show, the kid belongs to my elder sister but I take care of him as his mother. I am being portrayed as a young woman but taking care of a kid so that is quite a different and challenging experience for me. My bond with my on-screen son comes out very nicely. It is friendly so it did not bother me to take up the character of a mother.

Yeh Hai Chahatein is a spin-off of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, however, the show is yet to connect with the audiences, what is the reason?

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein was the most loved show on TV. However, when a show goes off, the audience feels bad and they take time to move on. Hence, they are still connected to the show hence missing it. However, our show is also connecting with audiences. I had received many messages from fans on social media platforms. People who were liking show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, they have also started loving our show. Now, because of Coronavirus lockdown, the shooting has been stopped so a lot of people are also missing it.

How has been your bond with Abrar during the entire show?

My rapport with Abrar is good. He is a very professional actor. Before we give our shot, we do rehearse together. He is a very friendly and supportive co-star.

I am happy that I have got an opportunity to play different roles in my career so far. I played the role of a village girl in Kaal Bhairav. Later, took up the role of a modern girl in Tantra. Now, I am playing the role of a mother. It is a mature character. I am happy that these characters have shaped my career well. I look forward to entertaining audiences with different roles in the future.

Who has been the biggest support in your journey?

My family has been my biggest support system. They were never against my decision of being an actor. They pushed me, every time to do my best and hence their love and support have helped me achieve so much.

I am spending a lot of time with my family. I also bought a puppy so I spend time with the pet. I love painting so enjoy that during my free time. I also workout as you can’t miss it. I try to maintain that in my everyday routine and exercise while I have time. I watch videos and sweat it out.

It is quarantine time, coronavirus has hit the world. I would request everyone to be home and take proper precautions. Be with your loved ones. I had received a lot of messages asking when the show will return. I would just tell all that we will be back but first safety is important, so let’s hope for better days soon.

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/viewers-still-connected-yeh-hai-mohabbatein-will-take-time-move-yeh-hai-chahatein-lead-sargun-kaur-luthra/2020/04/06/amp?__twitter_impression=true

We can’t really blame YHM for the ratings of YHC. In fact YHC got a huge Ching if viewers from YHM. So yeah, we can’t keep saying that people are still connected to YHM and hence are not watching YHC for long. It’s been 4 months already since launch. 

I just hope people don't get out of the habit of watching these daily soaps which rely on the addiction of the audience, sometimes it does happen when we stop watching a show for few days due to our busy life schedule but then try to watch again, we find out it's no longer interesting... As per human psychology, I'm guessing many TV shows will be replaced with new ones 

interesting IV and i completely agree with abrar he has expressive eyes that emotes beautifully and also agree about rudraksh how he is unpredicted at the same he has shades in him and this man made Rudraksh Khurrana real and alive

as for sargun be it mother of your own kid or adopting a kid she is still playing a mother at a very young age and that too convincingly with so much dedication put into the character as a mother and convince the audience that preesha is not saransh's aunt but mother its proves enough the girl won the challenge and playing a mother such a young age w/o any inhibition takes courage and she has succeed it beautifully,girl full with talent though preesha at times is dumb when it comes to the guys🤦‍♀️

Originally posted by --Amulya--

I just hope people don't get out of the habit of watching these daily soaps which rely on the addiction of the audience, sometimes it does happen when we stop watching a show for few days due to our busy life schedule but then try to watch again, we find out it's no longer interesting... As per human psychology, I'm guessing many TV shows will be replaced with new ones 

I agree on this those we use to watch suddenly we find its not interesting at all and those we dislike to watch suddenly becomes interesting and we are hook to something we dislike...

hope they pen down amazing tracks for YHC

Originally posted by Mages

interesting IV and i completely agree with abrar he has expressive eyes that emotes beautifully and also agree about rudraksh how he is unpredicted at the same he has shades in him and this man made Rudraksh Khurrana real and alive

as for sargun be it mother of your own kid or adopting a kid she is still playing a mother at a very young age and that too convincingly with so much dedication put into the character as a mother and convince the audience that preesha is not saransh's aunt but mother its proves enough the girl won the challenge and playing a mother such a young age w/o any inhibition takes courage and she has succeed it beautifully,girl full with talent though preesha at times is dumb when it comes to the guys🤦‍♀️

You are making me miss the show even more now. 

Originally posted by YHCstan

You are making me miss the show even more now. 

I am missing the show too and for me double dosage😭i am missing both yeh hai chahatein and pavitra bhagya💔

TFS

Both are talented actors

Abrar is so handsome and Sargun so beautiful❤️

Love them

their chemistry with both Saransh and with each other is👍🏼

I was missing them badly

today only I watched 2-3 episodes 

I will watch the show again because they are so cute and I miss them😔

anyway hope situation gets better and shooting restart