Fan Fictions

The Two Shot Contest Winner Announcement |Nt pg 3|

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello members! What's rolling? Still stuck at home? We too. smiley36

But we have something to cheer you up as we come bearing good news. We are here with the results of the TS contest we recently had. So are you ready for some good news? 

Before moving on, here are the teams we had made and partners you had been paired with!

Leprechaun : ShirishaTeddy 

ItsJustHrideyy : Nadini25

TheWanderer : Selfishdill.z 

Proteeti : Harshidiiv 

Harshidiiv: Sonatia 

Sonatia : Proteeti 

Now moving on to the results, 

The Runner Up of round one is 

Proteeti 

Congratulations! Here is something for you as a token of appreciation for your hardwork, 

ImageImage

Coming to round two, 

The Runner up of round 2 is 

ItsJustHrideyy 

Congratulations! Here is something for you as a token of appreciation for your hardwork, 

ImageImage

And the winner of both the rounds is 

Sonatia 

Congratulations for winning both the rounds! Here is something for you as a token of appreciation for your hardwork, 

ImageImage

Now finally the winning story, 

The winning TS of the contest is 

"Who's the creator?"

Written by Proteeti and Sonatia

Congratulations both of you! 

We hope you all had as much as fun participating as we had in organising. The winning story will be featured in the new section soon! 

ImageImage

Important Note : All authors are requested to share their story in the new FF section.  You can contact your fellow team mate for the second part or PM us for the part however you are to give credit to the fellow author who completed your TS. The one who started OS will post the story with both the parts (one written by them and other one completed by fellow team mate) and will give credit to the other author. Give us the link to your story once you do post it so that we can add it in this thread and other members can check out the same. 

If author want to complete their entry in their own way, then they are free to but they would have to post the contest entry first in the new FF section then they can post their TS in their own way wherever they want to. If members have any questions regarding posting in the new section please contact the FF editors. 

If you have any questions/doubts then feel free to contact any one of us (Koeli_Appy, MsChanadlerBong and .iridescence.) through PM.

Do not post your query on the thread. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you to all those who participated! Great entries everyone :)

Congratulations to Proteeti, ItsJustHrideyy, and Sonatia ⭐️

Viswasruti thumbnail

The hours, days, sometimes a few more precious moments you spent on this story was not convincingly correct for a  five minutes’ worth of simple comment. It deserves more, an appreciation, at times adoration, and undoubtedly a shout out for every effort each and every writer put here by participating in this contest. 👏

So I wanted to take a moment to thank every writer who has ever posted fic; who has ever been enthusiastic enough to share some thoughts in an environment that increasingly responds with fervent support and appreciation by this IF.❤️

Witnessing a good number of writers pouring their hearts and souls into loving stories, nurturing worlds and characters into something bigger and more beautiful, and turning the fanfiction into that complex, ever-evolving, fascinating playground - this has been an incredible journey of discovery to me, and I am still shocked and full of delight at the talent, energy, and dedication all of you pour into it.🤗

It’s about reclaiming that deeply human need to tell stories, this need that drives us to sculpt images out of words and create sensations and pictures where there was only void. 

Big applause to Koeli_Appy, MsChanadlerBong and .iridescence.,  who conducted this competition successfully, you have my deepest respect.🤗🤗 🤗

Pink Delight Bouquet Congratulations at From You Flowers

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Great work all the participants! Everyone had done their share of hardwork. Looking forward to reading all of your stories in the new section. 

Congratulations to all the winners! Proteeti and ItsJustHrideyy good work done. 

Special shout out to Pro for winning the best story. Well deserved. 

Coming to the winner of both the rounds and co writer of the winning story, meri mou 🤗 I'm so damn happy for you! 

I can't wait to read your story already and comment, woh bhi lamba sa. You completely deserved this! Now abhi mereko treat chahiye 

Lobe you to the moon and back. Muaah muaah. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

congrats to proteeti, sonatia, ItsJustHrideyy , 

Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations, guys 🤗

It was a treat to read all the entries! 

Very well deserved, well done to you three ⭐️

Zoah x

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratz Pro, ItsJustHrideyy, and Sonatia🥳🤗

The siggies are out of the world! <33 :DD

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Congratulations to Proteeti and sonatia.

It was so great to participate in a contest after so long.

Eagerly waiting to read the second part of my story. :P

Thank you very much @.iridescense. , @MsChandlerBlog , @MeenaJ , @Sonatia, @Leena , @xbeyondwordsx.

Thank you FF DT's for organising such a great contest.

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you so much judges and organizers, this was a wonderful experience in speed writing (speed was my fault tho smiley37) I really loved doing it!

@harshidiiv, I enjoyed reading and completing your piece so much hun! We should collab more!smiley31

@Mou, tu toh kamal kar gayi re, bhej tera wala! Waise, congratulations very, very much, you were always an amazing writer, bas likhti kam hai! Ab phirse collab karenge, is baar jaan bujhke and no bhaagna! smiley15

@Hirdeyy bhaiya, it's soo nice to see you in the spotlight after so long! Congratulations hun! smiley27 Aur dikha karo IF pe! smiley31

Also, thanks for the lovely wishes everyone! ☺️