SidNaaz Unlimited CC 35: Bhula Dunga- 48 M โญ๏ธ + #SidKiSelfie 😋 [IO] - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by wendy25

Ohh.. that's sad.. may his mom RIP...

Rajeev is amazing actor as well as human..I really like that man๐Ÿ˜ I loved loved his all works..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I get it how hard it must be for you to see him as brother๐Ÿ˜† Which webseries you're talking about?

Haq se?

Yes haq se And then got one more with DT. 

Donโ€™t ask me about that I got shock of my life when I came to know about them. Everyone was crying for xyz reason but Mera reason was very much clear - Bhai kaise maan lo๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™ve never met him personally because my India trip was always short and mostly my kids struggled with health problem so we have to cut short more . But heard a lot of family stories about him in our usual saas-bahu conversation. 

Worst is my husband family donโ€™t like to watch hindi movies and serials. So donโ€™t know much about him . So they all were asking me and then obviously I was going on and on. Then we all were forced to watch his movies first ๐Ÿ™„my hubby was about to say something then clearly said to him - donโ€™t you dare. In serials he was better. 

mein ab samja bedsheet kyu change hui to white and pillow cover too๐Ÿคฃ

https://mobile.twitter.com/iBeingAman/status/1247850712479879169

๐Ÿ˜†

My non bb mutuals now are officially fed up and doesn't think very highly about BB's trending clan..๐Ÿคฃ 

Originally posted by mayu1982

Congratulations for new thread 

@ soulstarsspirit - yep Rajeev is good human being. Ekta was the one who gave him webseries immediately in the time of need. Means immediately he doesnโ€™t have much time to explore or all.  He wanted it because his mom was having cancer. Although Aunty is no more. Thatโ€™s why I said in times of need. 

P.s edited ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh okay. Yes yes ofcourse. ๐Ÿ˜Š

And no doubt ekta has done alot for him. But then obviously its bcoz he himself has been respectful to her always. Otherwise ekta will never talk to a person if they show ego or use her for selfish reasons. She admires rajeev for his work ethics, that's why she works with him again and again.

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by mayu1982

Yes haq se And then got one more with DT. 

Donโ€™t ask me about that I got shock of my life when I came to know about them. Everyone was crying for xyz reason but Mera reason was very much clear - Bhai kaise maan lo๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™ve never met him personally because my India trip was always short and mostly my kids struggled with health problem so we have to cut short more . But heard a lot of family stories about him in our usual saas-bahu conversation. 

Worst is my husband family donโ€™t like to watch hindi movies and serials. So donโ€™t know much about him . So they all were asking me and then obviously I was going on and on. Then we all were forced to watch his movies first ๐Ÿ™„my hubby was about to say something then clearly said to him - donโ€™t you dare. In serials he was better. 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Have binged both haq se and CLACM.. They released last year only so its recent event..

And Bhai.. ๐Ÿคฃ I can imagine the agony...๐Ÿ˜†

hope you meet him soon..heard lot of good things about himm...He would be over the moon to know that their is a fangirl in his family๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by soulstarspirit

Oh okay. Yes yes ofcourse. ๐Ÿ˜Š

And no doubt ekta has done alot for him. But then obviously its bcoz he himself has been respectful to her always. Otherwise ekta will never talk to a person if they show ego or use her for selfish reasons. She admires rajeev for his work ethics, that's why she works with him again and again.

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Of.course even in family he is known for good discipline person. He is private person but no Faltu flirting at all. U know how high society girls are .They will go all over him , but he will keep every girl at a distance - thatโ€™s quality everyone in the family likes it about him. Totally committed. 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Have binged both haq se and CLACM.. They released last year only so its recent event..

And Bhai.. ๐Ÿคฃ I can imagine the agony...๐Ÿ˜†

hope you meet him soon..heard lot of good things about himm...He would be over the moon to know that their is a fangirl in his family๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃWish I can behave like shehnaaz ๐Ÿ˜‰jump & hug but heard that he likes to  keep a distance with girls and not comfortable with  touchy girls. 

Yeah yeah informed my family about webseries and told them they are very good - like duniya pagal ho Rahi hai. . we shld see that together but so far they are not convinced. But one day they will ๐Ÿ˜‰hopefully. 

Dont remind me about this binti...

Have a mutual twitter friend with her๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am in shock ever since..

Dont remind me about this binti...

Have a mutual twitter friend with her๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am in shock ever since..

she is exactly like her handle but this one was funny ๐Ÿ˜†