Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and have just binge-watched the whole show . Here is my small first attempt at writing something. I don't even know if we have to write it differently or at a different place.If there is a mistake, sorry in advance. This scene begins post the restaurant exit scene. 

Neil was just in awe of this girl standing next to him after how she had dealt with Isha. Wasn't this the same girl who had such a different calming tone last night while listening to him? He had heard multiple times from various people that Mini was a strong girl and about how she helped her babes. He had even seen it first hand when keval had messed with Arya. But today seeing her trust him and not the society, seeing her take his side and not the society's, was making him fall for her all over again. He must have staring at her for way too long cause Ms. Simpy had to break his trance by literally shouting, "Sirrr" 

"Yes Ms. Simpy", he asked her, " what happened?" 

"We wanted the menu for this week, you were suggesting some change",  Geeta replied. 

He could sense the doubt and resistance in their voices. He could see that the trust he had built with these people was shaking.  Isha had ruined his life all over again. He gave them the menu and turned to search for Mini, who had left the room. " I have to thank her for being by my side" ,he thought, " even though she kept saying friends, I know How important even friends are to her". 

He knocked at the office door. No one answered. He knocked again and Mini opened the door. Her face was stained with tears and one could see tht she was trying to keep a brave face for him. 

" Haan Neil, tell me. All good na? Did you send those pastries?", Mini asked, " also listen, I think I should go home, can you look after the place for today? Thanks man."

She turned to leave and he held her by the finger. " Mini do you have 2 minutes? I have to talk to you. " 

"But did you send those pastries? You cannot mess this up Neil!!!" She asked nervously. " We cannot leave any stone unturned. We are going to make sure the truth doesn't lose" 

His heart skipped a beat at every "we" she used. "Isha took her away and I couldn't give the pastries but I have given it to Sundar to deliver it to them where they are staying, so don't worry we won't mess it up But I really do have to talk to you."

He made her sit on the chair and sat on the ground. When she was about to say something, he kept his finger on her lips and said, " shh, Mini since yesterday a lot has happened. Everyone has a past, some are proud of it and some are ashamed. But none of us can deny or hope that things won't have happened cause we become the person we are because of our past. Nevertheless, knowing all this, I never had imagined that I will meet someone who will not only accept my past but make me feel good about it. Being around you, has changed me for the better. It has shown me various colours of a person. How can such a beautiful and innocent girl be so strong and so calm at the same time. I am honoured to be one of your loved one today. Sorry for putting you through this. And Thank you for trusting and  supporting me in this. From the moment I have fallen for you I have been scared of this past but  now I feel relieved.

He looked up to see Mini in tears.

Mini said " I mean, that is what friends do."

Neil chuckled,"No Mini, that's what you do. And let's not deny what we have. We both know what we are to each other. My only guilt is that I couldn't be the prince charming who sweeps you off your feet. " 

Mini continued, " yes, there is no denial in that. I had always imagined that when I finally fall in love it will be like bollywood. I will have a theme song like main hoon Na, the rush in mind and the adrenaline in veins, the butterflies, the crazy kind of love. But you know what, I don't want that. I don't want to be crazy in love. Especially after listening to you and Isha. I want to be sane. You keep me sane. You are my rock and I am yours. Yes I do have butterflies at your touch but your touch also brings me calm. The faith and trust we have, I would have that rather than any thrill. We are proud of each other's personality and achievements. Every moment spent with you is a blessing. So don't feel guilty, you are my prince charming, not the bollywood kind but the real life one. 

As far as  your thank you is concerned. I don't need that. I did what I thought was right. We will get through this hand in hand." 

As Mini closed the distance between them, Neil just forgot that he was in the office, he forgot that life had upcoming struggles. He just existed in that moment with Mini hand in hand.. It was her moment. It was his moment. It was their moment. 

As they parted, She chuckled and said " yaa that was quite bollywoodish and gave me all the butterflies I wanted. " 

They laughed and went out to the kitchen, ready to face the struggles coming up, TOGETHER. 

Hey, thank you for bearing me with till the end. It's my first attempt. Your suggestions are most welcome. 😊

Edited by lilyjames - 4 years ago

Wow.... Superb yaar... Loved it.... Mineil are amazing.... 

Guys, since this is my first attempt and I am now to this forum also. Don't know if we have to notify somewhere before posting. Is it like that? Do let me know if it's that way. 

Edited by lilyjames - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

Wow.... Superb yaar... Loved it.... Mineil are amazing.... 

Thank you. 

Yes their jodi is ❤️

Originally posted by lilyjames

Guys, since this is my first attempt and I am now to this forum also. Don't know if we have to notify somewhere before posting. Is it like that? Do let me know if it's that way. 

No there is nothing like that for a normal. Post... But for some threads u need permission... 

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

No there is nothing like that for a normal. Post... But for some threads u need permission... 

Okay, thankss. 

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and have just binge-watched the whole show . Here is my small first attempt at writing something. I don't even know if we have to write it differently or at a different place.If there is a mistake, sorry in advance. This scene begins post the restaurant exit scene. 

Neil was just in awe of this girl standing next to him after how she had dealt with Isha. Wasn't this the same girl who had such a different calming tone last night while listening to him? He had heard multiple times from various people that Mini was a strong girl and about how she helped her babes. He had even seen it first hand when keval had messed with Arya. But today seeing her trust him and not the society, seeing her take his side and not the society's, was making him fall for her all over again. He must have staring at her for way too long cause Ms. Simpy had to break his trance by literally shouting, "Sirrr" 

"We wanted the menu for this week, you were suggesting some change",  Geeta replied. 

He could sense the doubt and resistance in their voices. He could see that the trust he had built with these people was shaking.  Isha had ruined his life all over again. He gave them the menu and turned to search for Mini, who had left the room. " I have to thank her for being by my side" ,he thought, " even though she kept saying friends, I know How important even friends are to her". 

He knocked at the office door. No one answered. He knocked again and Mini opened the door. Her face was stained with tears and one could see tht she was trying to keep a brave face for him. 

" Haan Neil, tell me. All good na? Did you send those pastries?", Mini asked, " also listen, I think I should go home, can you look after the place for today? Thanks man."

She turned to leave and he held her by the finger. " Mini do you have 2 minutes? I have to talk to you. " 

"But did you send those pastries? You cannot mess this up Neil!!!" She asked nervously. " We cannot leave any stone unturned. We are going to make sure the truth doesn't lose" 

His heart skipped a beat at every "we" she used. "Isha took her away and I couldn't give the pastries but I have given it to Sundar to deliver it to them where they are staying, so don't worry we won't mess it up But I really do have to talk to you."

He made her sit on the chair and sat on the ground. When she was about to say something, he kept his finger on her lips and said, " shh, Mini since yesterday a lot has happened. Everyone has a past, some are proud of it and some are ashamed. But none of us can deny or hope that things won't have happened cause we become the person we are because of our past. Nevertheless, knowing all this, I never had imagined that I will meet someone who will not only accept my past but make me feel good about it. Being around you, has changed me for the better. It has shown me various colours of a person. How can such a beautiful and innocent girl be so strong and so calm at the same time. I am honoured to be one of your loved one today. Sorry for putting you through this. And Thank you for trusting and  supporting me in this. From the moment I have fallen for you I have been scared of this past but  now I feel relieved.

Neil chuckled,"No Mini, that's what you do. And let's not deny what we have. We both know what we are to each other. My only guilt is that I couldn't be the prince charming who sweeps you off your feet. " 

Mini continued, " yes, there is no denial in that. I had always imagined that when I finally fall in love it will be like bollywood. I will have a theme song like main hoon Na, the rush in mind and the adrenaline in veins, the butterflies, the crazy kind of love. But you know what, I don't want that. I don't want to be crazy in love. Especially after listening to you and Isha. I want to be sane. You keep me sane. You are my rock and I am yours. Yes I do have butterflies at your touch but your touch also brings me calm. The faith and trust we have, I would have that rather than any thrill. We are proud of each other's personality and achievements. Every moment spent with you is a blessing. So don't feel guilty, you are my prince charming, not the bollywood kind but the real life one. 

As far as  your thank you is concerned. I don't need that. I did what I thought was right. We will get through this hand in hand." 

As Mini closed the distance between them, Neil just forgot that he was in the office, he forgot that life had upcoming struggles. He just existed in that moment with Mini hand in hand.. It was her moment. It was his moment. It was their moment. 

As they parted, She chuckled and said " yaa that was quite bollywoodish and gave me all the butterflies I wanted. " 

They laughed and went out to the kitchen, ready to face the struggles coming up, TOGETHER. 

Hey, thank you for bearing me with till the end. It's my first attempt. Your suggestions are most welcome. 😊

No need to say sorry. It's too good. Also, write freely whatever ideas comes in ur mind. Noone is going to judge here.

👍🏻👍🏻

Originally posted by Vishal_m.neil

No need to say sorry. It's too good. Also, write freely whatever ideas comes in ur mind. Noone is going to judge here.

👍🏻👍🏻

Soooo happy you liked it. ❤️

And yes, loving the forum. It's so much fun. 

@bold

My fav part

Whole os was superb but bold part was awesome...very natural but very romantic not over the top

Loved it

Do write more

It's beautiful . Keep writing.