Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

This one looks like the new old humma humma song

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I had heard about Masakali but never really listened to it 😉because I though it was not a great song 🤢.

After all the comments I listened to the original and remixed version.

The remixed version is not bad at all, it is a like a 3 minute remix and about 1.5-2 minutes is the original track ðŸ˜† .  1 minute of remix cannot ruin a good song🤡, maybe it was not good song to start with and the remix just brought that out ðŸ˜†

And it is not as if Rahman sir has been giving good songs in recent times🤢. I listened to one of his songs from  99 songs  album and I mean really ? is this what he has been working on since 2015 ðŸ¤£? The song was pedestrian ðŸ¤¢.

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This must be the worst remix so far. They've put zero effort and couldnt be more obvious that it's just a quick cash grab. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

they must ban remixing old songs or recreating it 

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Sunny Leone is gorgeous, don't care about her pron careers.

Would you marry her or better would your parents ever approve of her if you genuinely wanted to settle down with her?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

Would you marry her or better would your parents ever approve of her if you genuinely wanted to settle down with her?

Nah I won't marry her, because I never felt that way for Sunny.

Faye Reagan now, she I will marry. Although Faye has now gone crazy apparently due to herpes and is now lost in the  flesh market of LA, don't know she is even alive or not.

As for my family, well obviously they won't agree, and I can get why they won't agrer, but then not agreeing me marrying a pronstar, doesn't mean I will allow you to call Sunny sasti due to her adult video career.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This maskali remix hurt, just cuz its a beautiful song , and it feels like it was taken out of context and turned into a romantic song.

But, the backlash just speaks to the shitty music industry. It’s the recording companies that own rights to the artists songs, and they can legally do whatever they want.

artists who do remixes are awful but $ talks. So many artists have spoken about not getting paid enough or getting paid garbage for music they create or sing. 

Why can’t artists do What they have started doing in the west- start their own record labels or release music independently. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Only listen from 1:25 till 1:43, and then stop and listen from 2:23 till 2:40. Then stop again.😂😂 Coz only these parts are original and sound good. I wish Tanishk would make a song from that tune only, which was catchy. But it has become his habit to make remake of every masterpiece song which is puke worthy!

Same I loved the hain hain hainnnn aha aaaaa part. When they released the trailer with that tune, i fell in love. Shame they didn’t try harder to make an original. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Dia Mirza was(is) another level pretty though compared to sasti Sunny Leone.

Tara is prettier than both Dia and Sunny. 

hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

dia won miss asia pacific and was famous before any photoshop, plastic surgery or such good make up existed . one is not better than the other