Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I dont watch Munafiq but congrats to the team for being #1. 

Kahin Deep Jalay is boring right now.. so is Deewangi honestly... both should speed up I think both will have good episodes this week hopefully

Meharposh started off high mainly cause of Ayeza/Danish. I have hope the show will get more gripping in the coming weeks.

Mera Dil Mera Dushman has a great story and I enjoy the series πŸ€—.

Not watching Jhoothi but mainly hear negative things about it

Khoobseerat is boring and too slow. I feel this is cause now that MDMD is only 1 day in a week.. Khoobseerat is doing better since HUM's 9PM slot is crap right now

Ishqiya I love the cast.. story is slow but still watching for cast. 

Thora Sa Haq is also very boring.. Ruswai is greatt!

And MPTH? Seriously? 

Edited by azaanabbas - 4 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Not a single serial from Humtv not even pyaar k sadqy aur yeh dil mera

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't find MPTH that great to get this much TRPs for repeat telecast but it's OK as people have their own likes and dislikes, in my opinion MPTH is more than enough to watch it once. 

HUM TV actually gives the more variety in terms of dramas, but these days they are stretching the no. Of episodes, I guess, it's mainly because of low TRPs of the shows. 

It's weird, not a single show in the top 10 list kept me hooked to it. 

Haven't tried only  MDMD, so thinking to give it a try .

Only Ruswai was engaging but I left it because of ARY stopped uploading the episodes,  thinking to catch it up now. Meharposh isn't my type, will give it a try for Ayeza and Danish. 

Rest others are drag . 

Edited by Curious_Renee - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

i thought sabaat was in top 10

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: azaanabbas

I dont watch Munafiq but congrats to the team for being #1. 

I think the TRPs are much than what this show actually deserves.πŸ˜†specially now that the story is focussing on the fight between Armaan and Ujala over the custody of their son.

Kahin Deep Jalay is boring right now.. so is Deewangi honestly... both should speed up I think both will have good episodes this week hopefully

I don't watch KDJ , but Deewangi is my current fav.❀️

Meharposh started off high mainly cause of Ayeza/Danish. I have hope the show will get more gripping in the coming weeks.

Mera Dil Mera Dushman has a great story and I enjoy the series πŸ€—.

Not watching Jhoothi but mainly hear negative things about it

Khoobseerat is boring and too slow. I feel this is cause now that MDMD is only 1 day in a week.. Khoobseerat is doing better since HUM's 9PM slot is crap right now

Ishqiya I love the cast.. story is slow but still watching for cast. 

Thora Sa Haq is also very boring.. Ruswai is greatt!

And MPTH? Seriously? 

All those dramas you mentioned above I don't watch , but loved reading your thoughts about them.😊 I too am wondering about the TRPs of MPTH. πŸ˜• but there's also a stranger case which is that GEO posted the TRPs of Sunday 8.00 pm TRPs which show Makafaat (repeated 2 times in this channel) getting 6.5 TRPs beating Sabaat.😲 Well. HUM posted another list which shows Sabaat at no.1 with 7.5 TRPs.πŸ˜ƒ

awida thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _NINA_

Not a single serial from Humtv not even pyaar k sadqy aur yeh dil mera

It is sad. Na?πŸ˜’ But we are still enjoying those dramas which are also avialable on YT. πŸ‘πŸΌ This week YDM was among the top 4 trnding Pakistani dramas on yt. πŸ˜ƒ

awida thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Curious_Renee

I don't find MPTH that great to get this much TRPs for repeat telecast but it's OK as people have their own likes and dislikes, in my opinion MPTH is more than enough to watch it once. 

HUM TV actually gives the more variety in terms of dramas, but these days they are stretching the no. Of episodes, I guess, it's mainly because of low TRPs of the shows. 

It's weird, not a single show in the top 10 list kept me hooked to it. 

Haven't tried only  MDMD, so thinking to give it a try .

Only Ruswai was engaging but I left it because of ARY stopped uploading the episodes,  thinking to catch it up now. Meharposh isn't my type, will give it a try for Ayeza and Danish. 

Rest others are drag . 

Hum tv dramas this week got less than 8 TRPs that's why none of them made it to top 10 list.😊

Ruswai was one of the best dramas this serial, it was an emotional ride..ARY's strategy of not posting their dramas on yt , made me too skip it. But will watch the last epi insha Allah.πŸ˜ƒ

awida thumbnail

It was in the previous episode, but this week its TRPs were 7.5 acc to HUM tv channel itself.😳

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: awida

All those dramas you mentioned above I don't watch , but loved reading your thoughts about them.😊 I too am wondering about the TRPs of MPTH. πŸ˜• but there's also a stranger case which is that GEO posted the TRPs of Sunday 8.00 pm TRPs which show Makafaat (repeated 2 times in this channel) getting 6.5 TRPs beating Sabaat.😲 Well. HUM posted another list which shows Sabaat at no.1 with 7.5 TRPs.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Awida πŸ˜ƒ. ARY is just milking the success of MPTH.. it is time for them to produce good dramas, upload them on YouTube like GEO/HUM, and get over the show. I can understand if it was showing at 10pm, or in morning time like GEO&HUM do with their ended popular series but they are showing it at a prime slot of 9pm. They could have maybe put an relatively older show that was popular, such as Daam (never watched but heard many good things about it) and maybe could have beat Khoobseerat. I think GEO gets TRP from a different demographic. I think this because Sabaat is gaining ground and people are enjoying the series. I am glad Sabaat is doing well because it is a different story, not typical.