Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

ammu... he is in home only na yar.. today he posted painting canvas right? its in his house only na?

He is in his home only ruhi but he is not much connected to her..that's what she said bat Sha..u know tbat much inky🤗🤗

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Ammu I was very active in Kuch rang forum..since then I am following him and closely watching his sns activities according to his sns actives I give info..I we had some group in that forum they too share info abt shah.that's it yaar😆

Ohh  I did not watch her live and not interested too😆

Oh there was group also..u didn't watch the live ..u should have watched it yaar😆😆she was saying she want to hug Rhea and all..it was clear fun😆😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

He is in his home only ruhi but he is not much connected to her..that's what she said bat Sha..u know tbat much inky🤗🤗

🤗

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Agrata23]

That’s true geetu  😊 good to know that the cast is missing each other 😃😳

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats everyone for AT #86!!!

Home of our adorable munchkins 

💙  Mishti & Abir  💖

Thanks Nami!!!!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I can clearly see how much fans are affected by this lockdown...Sorry i had to 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9eJmBwI1zA&feature=emb_title

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

I can clearly see how much fans are affected by this lockdown...Sorry i had to 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9eJmBwI1zA&feature=emb_title

Yes Deepu 😆

we all genuine fans are missing mishbir 😆

So much so that even after almost a month of no episode we are still hanging in to their nostalgia and reliving beautiful moments 😊

u see even cast is missing each other 😉😃

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Updated the videos 🤗

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

aww Uru you cutiesmiley42smiley31 Don't worry I'm in the same boat...I'm also horrible at accepting compliments (it's just a bunch of coy smiles, sarcastic 'nah nah' and then change in topic)smiley36smiley9

arre kaise baat kar rahi ho yaar (now I'm blushingsmiley9smiley43). You truly do have a special way with words too! It's just that perfect balance of humour but also practical views. You're highlights on the MF were the main reason I joined the forum and this virtual fdsmiley42smiley31 

I don't know, but I guess maybe my patience and calmness is that Libran trait in me (just like Abirsmiley2), I tend to try and avoid conflicts and arguments as much as possible...listen to everyone's viewpoints and then gradually make up my own opinion, and try to express my feelings are clearly and calmly as possible. But ofcourse just like other Librans (and Abir) we can tend to bottle up emotions within us and there may come a particular instant where we burst out emotionally (anger or sadness)smiley26 But I am learning from you Uru, Abir and Mishti, the strength and courage to speak up confidently for myself, for my family etcsmiley20smiley31

We're always here for you guruji! We all love you, appreciate you and like me, look up to you toosmiley42

@bold: exactly guruji! word! If we are able to pick out these nuances and details to write such khidki tod analysis posts, then there truly is something special and intelligent about the writingsmiley32 

Don't ever changesmiley4 and yes! do continue sharing your khidki tod analysis posts.

smiley37Not to worry, I will join the team toosmiley20 also If you would like to,check out the little extract I wrote in the re-run thread about Abir: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153152552

Hi fi on that we are similar then smiley36smiley36 Often ppl consider that I am rude because of that nah nah smiley36smiley36

Awwwww smiley9smiley42smiley31smiley31

Ohho nandu thanks for clearing my illusion smiley17I was living under an impression that abir is a virgo smiley36 And then I realised then oh yes he is a libra , cool and calm , very optimistic passive , a person who is loved by all smiley31 A perfect understanding friend just like you smiley9 and just like you said the outburst comes after some time but it's worth it I guess smiley17 then I did a lot of Google from my side smiley37 Because I have a habit of decoding people through zodiac signssmiley37 I know it's not that accurate but still , see what o found,  abir aur mishti ki kundali smiley36

a man of aesthetics, with a keen eye for beauty in people, objects, music, and words Handsome and charming .He will go to great lengths to avoid conflict and achieve calmness . He is intellectual  with affectionate and sympathetic hearts. He is made up of about equal parts of kindness, gentleness, fairness, argumentativeness, stubbornness, philosophical logic, and indecision.He is objective, fair, and can always see both sides of every argument. He sometimes struggles with an indecisive nature and his fear of making the wrong decision will sometimes stop him from making any decision at all.smiley37If you want a best friend, you’ll find a good one in him  He’s sensitive to the needs and feelings of others and will go out of his way to make his friends feel important. Even when he’s right, the Libra man will forfeit an argument just to keep the peaceLegitimately optimistic, he will look past the flaws of a person and see the good in almost every individual he meets.

Mishti is sagittarius....She's a candid, honest, and straightforward woman. Some individuals will find her refreshingly honest while others are likely to find her overly blunt. She's an ethical and opinionated woman with high moral standards, and there are times when her mouth gets her in trouble she can be a tactless "know it all" who gives her opinion and dispenses advice whether it's wanted or not.smiley37smiley37She's a woman who's naturally curious and constantly learning and soaking up information everywhere she goes.she  I'd  level headed, smart and intelligent, able to see the possibilities and take the risk. She think ten steps ahead of what everyone else is thinking and that’s why they are very difficult to fool.smiley37

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Yes Deepu 😆

we all genuine fans are missing mishbir 😆

So much so that even after almost a month of no episode we are still hanging in to their nostalgia and reliving beautiful moments 😊

u see even cast is missing each other 😉😃

Mujhe pata hain kaun kaun kisse miss kathe hain...😉🤣