Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

so cute... literally his total world lies in her and hwer happiness being in his arms is so visible...

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Onyourface

That's a brilliant  analysis to mishti's character , I think you decoded most of it 

Bold 1 and 2   - don't you feel these two statements are contradictory?  I don't agree with the first statement, on the contrary I feel she expects a lot from people around , a constant validation that they won't leave her , that they will accept her the way she is , that's why sometimes she goes out of the way because she wants people to stay back , she has lived that life for some years where she was all lonely,  technically no but emotionally yes , so dosent wish to go in those dark years again neither she wants people around her to go there ans spend a lonely life , the helping is her way of giving an assurance to others that don't be afraid , I won't let you suffer alone ,  I'm there with you....

I know a lot of the extreme reactions  she assumes herself on her own like BP getting an heart attack if he gets to know about am rishta,  abir getting totally mad at her spying on baba, but she is not wrong is assuming them,  if you see from her side,  people just left her one by one without giving her proper closures ,  the ones who adopted her never really tried to explain the big picture even when she became an adult,  plus the constant taunts that she comes from a broken family,  she doesn't deserve to stay here , she is responsible for 1000% of the miseries , all this leads a low self esteem and confidence beyond a point and that leads to a point where you seek out for the constant assurance and validation and that you deserve to be loved , you deserve to be respected and you deserve to be at this place ....her constant struggle to get a validation becomes a reason for her unhealthiness in relationships , plus mishti is generally  a person who has a helping nature   she tries to cross oceans for those who have shown no signs of crossing puddles for her , but what she fails to understand is that not all who ask for help are actually seeking out for her help , some are just manipulating her to create a blunder , meenu tops the list smiley36 and some just wish to solve the matters in their own way like kuhu.

She feels so secured with abir , the main reason is her relationship with abir is something she formed out of her own will , she own desire to spend a life with him,  to love him beyond infinity , all the other relationships were circumstantial for her ,  those relationships were formed because some people decided to leave her and that's why some accepted her ...she sees it that way , that's why the constant repayment of ehsaan goes there but with abir , he didnt adopt her , he didn't accept her because someone left her,  he loved her because he accepted the kind of girl she is , just the way she is , and he acknowledged that aspects of her personality that somewhere she deeply loved about herself smiley9 and now she is sure he won't leave her,  so in truest form vo zidd karna seekh gayi hai smiley4

Bold and italics  - and this brilliant part just  sums my post smiley27  - she is on the path of a beautiful realisation now,  it's her path to be free from all the burden  that she was unnecessarily carring on herself for all the years smiley9 and I am so happy and proud of mishti , that this time,  meenu constantly asked her to find about the coffee kaand person and inform her first  but this time she broke the chain and decided to inform abir first and did that too smiley16

Perfect.... perfectly put my gurujiiiiiiii smiley20smiley32smiley16smiley31smiley31

I agree to these amazing points you putsmiley20smiley9

mishtis love for Abhir is something which she accepted without any kind of baggage 

2. Bade papa and badi maa ka love is beautiful but it’s like Baggage for mishti.. she has that thought of indebtedness  in her which applies for everyone in Maheshwari family

3. She never had her real parents around 

4. I felt somewhere she didn’t care for anyone else’s attention

Before meeting abhir he sole intension was Badi maa and bade papa should never repent getting her home or for loving her

Frankly she didn’t even care about kuhu blabbering much..  Others never came in her radar... yes she is a sweet natured girl and is amazing with all .... but she never backed out from speaking her mind to others * not maheshwari family*

here she really has become ziddi and does throw    Tantrums before abhir, Kunal, kuhu because here she does not have that baggage of being the ACCEPTED ONE......

This rajvansh house is her house 

People there are her family

And abhir.... is a part of her.... and she has total right on herself ☺️☺️☺️
She need not prove anything as of now .... 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ruhi19

he and his touch on her waist... ☺️

always at perfect place...

Ruhi I'm sad yaar😭😭

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Guys shah liked this VM..he is missing mishti😊

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-t9kvgB18b/?igshid=17m5foxegfzuj

He liked this post too

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-uFYk3h0Jh/

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail

ammu kya hua?

Melodic_angel thumbnail

I am not sure whether I can shate that here or not.i will pm u

ruhi19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

I am not sure whether I can shate that here or not.i will pm u

ya do me pm as soon as possible...

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Aww😳😳i heard Sha is on a meditation camp..is that true geethu..what does ur sources say😆😆