Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys mujhe akal aa gaya🤣🤣im going to restart my keyboard studies..after a long tym😆😆pata nahi kya ho gaya..

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello people

these past few weeks I have been watching the old episodes.. it was like a marathon.. I just finished watching the nishmish track. And when I was the episodes all together I could relate to all characters more.. their actions made more sense. Even nishant. And while rewatching the episodes I realized that they have shown abir’s jealousy and mishbir’s angst so beautifully.. I actuslly watched the offsite episodes twice already.. they are so good.. I would recommend you all to watch the episodes like a marathon.. I watched all the episodes till baba track.. then I skipped few and watched only Karwachauth etc episodes and then I jumped to breakup and watched nishmish track.. again I skipped the market scenes episodes the manhoos blue jumpsuit episodes..

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

https://youtu.be/I9eJmBwI1zA

Awww....this is cute.....smiley36I want this song for them in the show.smiley36

Hahaha this is really cute 🤣 Aisa lagta hai AM are taunting each other 🤣

Ladki jo haa keh de use nibhati hai 🥳 Ab iske baad kisi ke pass hai koi jawab 🤣

Exactly....baba ne meenu ki band bajaayi....that was the only positive thing abt babasmiley37

Bold- smiley37smiley37This....smiley37He is like mishti ko apnaaya.....mujhe bhi apnaalosmiley36

Exactly....its more realistic.....smiley36Otherwise I was tired of hearing Mishti sahi karti hain and Abir sab sambhaltha hain......smiley17

I want baba 2.0 yaar 🤣🤣 

Hehe 😆 Kya karein he is so pareshan with his own parents , uske bas mein hota toh vo ghar jamai ban jaata 🤣

Haha🤣 Ab balance maintain ho raha hai , na vo sab kuch sambhal ta hai , na vo sab sahi karti hai 😛

Bold - uh oh!!! Thats a major product defect.....smiley36But she sure has the power to make him listen.....she just need to believe that instead of assuming the worst......smiley29

@bold 2 - oh!! That was the gossiping he mentioned. I didn't understand why he used that word in their fight. Haan.....it sure looked like Mishti was gossiping with Nannu abt Kunal.  Hmmm.......I think the whole Kunal truth was secondary smiley37.....Tu maane ya na maane.....Abir ko bahut bura laga, because he thought Mishti chose Nannu over him.smiley36 Thats why he was sulking, and he couldn't even say it because he himself pushed Mishti closer to Nannu. He was frustrated with himself, lekin saara gussa Mishti par nikal gaya. He got the perfect excuse for that anger also, Kunal's truth. 

I mean think about this. The Mishti Abir knew would never callously say the truth abt Kunal because it will hurt Abir. She has always tried to be the bigger person with Kunal just for Abir. But now, he is faced with a different scenario, he hears her saying that she doesn't want to lose Nannu and she will not allow Kunal to come between them. Honestly his heart broke, because the girl who kept him as her priority suddenly has someone more important than him.

Warna he wasn't judging her because she said the truth to Kunal or that she hid the truth from him, he was ready to listen before he saw the whole Mish Nannu convo.

True she needs to believe in herself firdt....and not give in to negative assumptions 😆

Hahaha 🤣 Tu kitna sahi likhti hai , I really love that,  you know mujhe jealousy attack bilkul pasand nahi hai 😆 But kuchh b ho , nishmish had hit a bulls eye 🤣 Abir ke andar ko milke 🔥 lagayi thi , that just gave abir a new boost to fight again against all odds 😆 benba nahi hoti in the middle toh inka hospital mein hi patch up ho jaata but alas 

Yes I agree he was more upset with himself,  his own stupidity had let her go , he also saw how slowly mishti's priority is nannu and not him , that pinched him a lot , and his girlfriend dialogue also came because of that 😆 but I don't think so in the market scene that was the main matter , it became one at a later point of arguement for sure 

When abir was chasing kunal on roads , he was talking to himself that how mish knew everything already then why didn't she inform him first at that time ,he could have handled things better then , he could have found a better solution if given some time , remember he had planned to reveal the secret to kunal,  he was on his way, the way the truth came out , it just ruined everything plus his whole sacrifice went into a waste if mishti already knew before ...so this thought was always there , he wanted to meet her because he had few questions from his side too which he wanted mishti to answer, yes he knew her and he knew mishti wouldn't do it purposely but now she has done , she is supposed to answer some questions... nannu's presence in the whole scenario just diverted his mind in the  ongoing arguement,  the main reason was still kunal, that's what I think 😆 

I agree with nandu and diya on this 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

chandana...🤗

meri babies...❤️

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

chandana...🤗

meri babies...❤️

hello ruhi🤗 

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

Hello people

these past few weeks I have been watching the old episodes.. it was like a marathon.. I just finished watching the nishmish track. And when I was the episodes all together I could relate to all characters more.. their actions made more sense. Even nishant. And while rewatching the episodes I realized that they have shown abir’s jealousy and mishbir’s angst so beautifully.. I actuslly watched the offsite episodes twice already.. they are so good.. I would recommend you all to watch the episodes like a marathon.. I watched all the episodes till baba track.. then I skipped few and watched only Karwachauth etc episodes and then I jumped to breakup and watched nishmish track.. again I skipped the market scenes episodes the manhoos blue jumpsuit episodes..

I agree when we watch all episodes together u could relate to all characters😆i guess waiting for 24 hrs to watch each episode may make us impatient and irritated 😆

Just_Smile thumbnail

https://twitter.com/sm_chirps16/status/1247190348805238784?s=20

I really liked Mishti's look in this song and her dance was so graceful😳