Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Onyourface

Welcome to AT 86 

Tum chalo agar saath toh,  raaste manzil se behtar

Is raat ko , is chand ko kal karenge yaad hum, 

Ke is lamhe hue the ishq mein barbaad hum

Ab toh bas ek khwab hai , ho tere hothon pe hasi , 

Tu muskurati toh lagta hai nayi duniya hai basi, 

Dil ki duniya janta hai kaun bolo dil se behtar ?

https://twitter.com/sm_chirps16/status/1247464242887843841

Cool you remember you said this once ? 

This thought mesermises me till date ❤️

“Let go off yesterday,. Let TODAY be a NEW BEGINNING and be the BEST that YOU CAN and you will be where GOD want you to be”

Congratulations 🥳 at this rate  we might hit century soon. 
Thanks Nami...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8YwPZZBTUX/?igshid=18j3kcp9ttmdj

Originally posted by Npdeepa

“Let go off yesterday,. Let TODAY be a NEW BEGINNING and be the BEST that YOU CAN and you will be where GOD want you to be”

Thanks Nami...

before shoot resume we will hit century for sure...❤️

Originally posted by Onyourface

⭐️Welcome to AT 86 ⭐️

Is raat ko , is chand ko kal karenge yaad hum, 

Ke is lamhe hue the ishq mein barbaad hum

Ab toh bas ek khwab hai , ho tere hothon pe hasi , 

Tu muskurati toh lagta hai nayi duniya hai basi, 

Dil ki duniya janta hai kaun bolo dil se behtar ?

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Thanks Nami...

Haayeeee 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Wow actually i too was eager to see your reply to mini post both of you are just amazing yaar.,.. smiley32

Mishti loves n can go to any extend for him bcoz he became the unexpected expectation of mishti.. remember i said to you how she remember kunal n abirs action before she broke mishkun GD... its like she got what she wanted n she is ready to do anything to keep it with her her airport dialogue "jo mujhe sabse pyaara hai voh mujhe mil payega" when she gave the toy the boys mother was searching.. 

let me add something which i felt seeing these re run mainly... we can understand this love more by looking at mishti pov actually she doesnt except what she expects from abir after certain time... let me tell some of mishti's words 

"bp ne mujhe kudh decision lena seekha hai i cant insult him by depending on you before taking any decision" - mishkun gd breakup

"Family should trust her blindly n understand her without even any explanation" - mishkun gd n email khaand time

her expectation from family or to be precise her life partner she expected this from kunal but then Abir was the one who fulfilled it without even she expecting it... these are the 2 things which made her love abir.... if you notice she tried explaining herself after haldi khaand for each incident when they misunderstand her be it kuhu or varsha or anyone but with abir she never even tried explaining herself n she knew he trusts her blindly that is why even during their break up when he asked why she didnt say the truth about baba to him she rather than explaining first she expected him to understand her... and she decides for both of them without even asking him like be it the not wanting to live alone before breakup, now giving the mandap to kuku, letting kuku get married first, giving them the room, even her confrontation... first she used to have doubts that abir might misunderstand her like the boutique one, haldi as that is what happens with everyone be it kuhu or family they tend to misunderstand her intentions but once she got assurance her expectation from abir was high maybe this is the reason we saw her talking to nannu first before the market incident she expected n believed abir will listen to her but bcoz of his own problems that time it went wrong.. 

i agree with mini that we should be our first priority n mish is putting others before her but with abir she does have expectation n believes n she has seen too he will protect her when needed like the jungle she arranged all those only for this, he will trust her understand her which she doesnt expect from others... And depending on someone to do things for us is unhealthy but mish depends on abir who she knew will stand by her in everything she does is different this is what everyone expects for someone who can understand us without question... 

pata nahi what all i said just seeing the re run i said what came to my mind smiley36

Diyaaaaa 🤗😆 Don't worry I read it 2 times to think what it is , but somewhat I get your point , I can see why so much expectations mishti and the audience have from abir , because in the past he had supported her so effortlessly that too without any question but then again isn't it not taking people for granted that they will always understand us no matter what , infact such a thought process reduces the scope of communication,  which has exactly happened between AM ....but regardless of that I agree with your pov and I have written something on pg 152 that form where this rising sense of expectation and validation comes from ....and I absolutely agree with you and mini here , that she has to think about herself which I think she does in the end... it's just she goes through this volcano of emotions before getting that energy to take a step for herself ..

With abir she feels another level of security and after marriage there is an assurance that he won't leave her , that gives her a confidence to speak about a lot of things....

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Nankoooo itna pyaar karta hu smiley17smiley37smiley31smiley31smiley31

haha you too are joining us Uru but seriously no one can analyse it like you do smiley31smiley31

Hifi another thing common for us smiley36

Saasuma is becoming my favorite too Uru n i forgot to mention i love your dp n signature smiley36smiley40

I see you guys are discussing 2 episodes a day 😎.....haye meri toh ab train pakad ne koi chances nahi lagte 😆 But still I keep reading your posts ...bring it on 😎 Like pali is enjoying this tennis match between me and mini 😆 I an enjoying the basketball match between you and nandu 🥳🥳

Ah thank you 🤣

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago