Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 86| - Page 120

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Arre aisa kuch hota toh maan leti... but kya bolun? You misunderstood my statement, took it on a tangent and phir apne hi khayali pulav se sab paka bhi liya 😳

Haan haan, tu toh bahot pavitra hai! Pavitra Paapi 🤣

@bold

Only Super Maha Paapi can conjure stuff like this 😆 

Look Meen, yeh Uru mere words ko kaise twist kar rahi hai 😲

Dekh Lia maine🤣

I'm not so easily moved.....

Ye Katha ke peeche ki Katha batao muje

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago

This AT is over 😆

New AT is ready... but we are just chatting.

So, let's move to theCC thread...

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Jayu_Bangalore

Hey Mansi🤗

I am also fine. You are still at your mom's place? Good...👍🏼You can't come back also. Air n rail services are shut till 3rd May.Also it's not safe to travel these days.Jab tak office se last warning letter nahi milta tab tak mat aana.😃 Bangalore roads are become sooo sunnaaa sunnnaaa... feel like taking my car out and going for a long drive....ek dum zoooommmmm se udaon.. bas police na pakdle mujhe.😆

I have no idea about the new rules. I think new rules are for the agriculture sectors. They can start work i guess. The one n only rule for us is to stay at home and maintain social distance.😆 Also make masks n sanitizers as important part of our lives.

Stay in touch dear n stay safe.

Yaa... I am still at my Mom's place and it's in Blore only dear..... All roads are suna suna in Blore ..... 

My car calls me for a drive ! I only start the car once in 2days from last week so that its in running condition. 

Yaa you are right the only rule for us is stay home , stay safe! 

Originally posted by SheThought

Hello Jayu!!! Long time no see??? Where have you been hiding? 🤗

Haha Thank you thank you 😃 Forum ki BenBa bana diya hai sabne milke😆

Keeping okay. Staying home, haven't stepped out at all! I get frustrated at times, but then when I put things in perspective, I realize we are so lucky compared to so many others... Things are bad everywhere, US is worse. I am worried about India too now, cases are ramping up 😒 What a sad state the world is in... 

Hope you are doing well and taking all the precautions.

Show toh abhi bhool hi jao sab till July or August. Maharashtra is worst hit and it will take a long time to come out of this. And then to re-assemble show crew of 100... not sure how long that will take! I am not afraid how long the producers can keep bearing the cost of the sets and all... so many questions yaar with no answers in sight...

You know in my county, they have predicted that if they were to lift the lockdown ban, 95% of it's population will get the infection, with the ban they are predicted 25%... so they are trying to now take measures to reduce this 25% with further restrictions...

Oh Btw, you are just shy of 2 posts to not remain a newbie and become the next level... then your restrictions will be gone! So jaldi jaldi tum NewBorn se Toddler ban jao😛

Oh no.... just imagine if 95% people will get infected.It's all becoz of American govt's negligence. I don't think America will reopen before July-August.Never thought a virus can hit America to it's max.Forget about economy,now the biggest challenge is to save people's lives. 

You are right.Situation in India is almost similar to there. I just hope people follow the restrictions seriously.  I have decided,ish shaal ki end tak agar hum sab bach jayenge naa,toh mei 31st dec ko mandir mei nariyal phodungi.😃

Hey from today onwards i will come online in evening.Ab toh mei toddler banke dikhaungi.😆 Challo i will catch you all in evening.