Kumkum Bhagya

KKB : Social Media Threads (Offscreen/Onscreen/BTS etc)

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

WELCOME TO KUMKUM BHAGYA SOCIAL MEDIA THREAD. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Issues on External Sites: We understand that social networking sites are an integral part of communication in the cyber world. And therefore we understand that Twitter/Facebook /Instagram accounts of celebrities are religiously followed by fans for news/updates. But please understand that while posting show/character-related content from cast/crew, production house and official sources accounts is allowed, there is absolutely NO need for members to be posting their own discussions from these said external websites onto IF. Any personal discussions/issues occurring between members on external sites will NOT be allowed on IF.  Personal tweets/Instagram/Facebook updates of the actors/actress can only be shared in the respective ATs which is irrelevant to the show. And any fights between different fan groups will not be allowed to be discussed here from social networking sites!

Please refer here for further clarifications: External Content from Social Networking Sites

Thanks

KKB DT 

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys I think this is the page for posting links feom insta and twitter.

Why aren't we using it??

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

It will give pooja more to do as rhea compared to what she is doing in KZK2 I guess. But I'm doubtful she will be playing rhea.