Favorite relationships in Harry Potter - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by lunakelly89

Severus Snape and Lily, though they're not a couple, I wish they were a couple. also, I like Luna and Harry to, many people think Luna is weird, but I like her. Luna is special and she goes with Harry better than Ginna. 

Harry Luna had similar-ish pasts and I  liked Luna a lot. They would've clicked I think.

I didnt know before but there's a very big fandom for Snape (and against the marauders) who make some pretty good arguments in Snape's favor. I saw a fan made movie too on youtube and the production quality was so good!

"After all this time?" "Always"

Will be one of my fav quotes.

Originally posted by Sense9

same.

I know there is a lot of debate about Dramione, it being "not healthy or right", JKR also feels the same I guess but it could've worked. FFs help cover that bridge.

I dislike the Weasleys (except Arthur) so I find 0 chemistry between Ron-Hermione (in books as well as movies). WIth Harry-Ginny, I saw some spark in the books (read a long time back) but nothing in movies.

I guess you r write... 

I am so invested the dramoine FFs on FFN and AO3😆

I liked Harry and Hermoine. They had mutual respect for each other and were cute together when they danced in the tent. I wished it ended with them. He was soft spoken and shy, she was bold and brazen. Perfect case of opposites attract and Hermoine would have been an amazing protective wife to Harry. 

Yes, Harry-Luna.

Edited by Tippy-top - 3 years ago