Favorite relationships in Harry Potter

Posted: 4 years ago

What’s everyone’s fav romantic ships in HPverse canon or otherwise?

Tbh I didnt like the canon pairs of Harry-Ginny and Ron-Hermione (maybe coz I am not a fan of the Weasleys baring Arthur)

I thought Harry-Luna made a better pair given their similar past experiences. I also like the idea of Draco-Hermione (which isnt “healthy” per se but that’s a story for another day).

anyone else feel the same? Or not?

Voldy and Bellatrix. lolz. those are too good. Bellatrix's one-sided love and pure devotion. But I think Voldy was more into Nagini. lol

after reading some fanfics, I actually started liking Fred- Hermoine pairing. a prankster and a bookworm. 

Draco-Hermoine pair I didn't like because towards the end Draco's character was butchered.

Originally posted by Sense9

Tbh I didnt like the canon pairs of Harry-Ginny and Ron-Hermione (maybe coz I am not a fan of the Weasleys baring Arthur)

I thought Harry-Luna made a better pair given their similar past experiences. I also like the idea of Draco-Hermione (which isnt “healthy” per se but that’s a story for another day).

Bellatrix and Voldy 😂😂😂😂😂

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by DamRyeong

Voldy and Bellatrix. lolz. those are too good. Bellatrix's one-sided love and pure devotion. But I think Voldy was more into Nagini. lol

after reading some fanfics, I actually started liking Fred- Hermoine pairing. a prankster and a bookworm. 

Draco-Hermoine pair I didn't like because towards the end Draco's character was butchered.

With Cursed Child , your Bellatrix Voldy pair is fulfilled. They even have a ... child! 😂

For me, it happened with Draco-Hermione. I read some ffs and they were pretty good, not ooc yet made the pairing seem plausible.

Originally posted by praxeto

Bellatrix and Voldy 😂😂😂😂😂

Jkr feels the same way 😂

They have a canon child too. (in cursed child)

With Cursed Child , your Bellatrix Voldy pair is fulfilled. They even have a ... child! 😂

For me, it happened with Draco-Hermione. I read some ffs and they were pretty good, not ooc yet made the pairing seem plausible.

Voldy and Bellatrix is ok

but

Cursed Child just spoiled whole HP for me

i hated the story (book play)

Even i liked Harry and Luna. I wish they had Sirius blacks daughter though in the picture ( leaving all the god father connection aside) .

I found this amazing fan fiction based on Harry Potter and Arabella Black. 

Now i cant read the original books without her its that good. 

I never knew we had Hollywood forum too on this website glad i visited 😄

Or maybe twin draco sister with harry 🤣 

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 3 years ago

I am great lover of forbidden love stories n I ship dramoine... I would have loved there pair. It had so much potential....backstories... Unrequited love... Limerence...

I know it might not be heathy to some... I see so much scope with them as a pair.

N I hate Ron Hermione.... Ron never really deserved her... I d k... Never liked them as pair... Even Harry-hermoine would have been great... But Ron Hermione🤢

Edited by blackhole - 3 years ago

Severus Snape and Lily, though they're not a couple, I wish they were a couple. also, I like Luna and Harry to, many people think Luna is weird, but I like her. Luna is special and she goes with Harry better than Ginna. 

Originally posted by blackhole

I am great lover of forbidden love stories n I ship dramoine... I would have loved there pair. It had so much potential....backstories... Unrequited love... Limerence...

I know it might not be heathy to some... I see so much scope with them as a pair.

N I hate Ron Hermione.... Ron never really deserved her... I d k... Never liked them as pair... Even Harry-hermoine would have been great... But Ron Hermione🤢

same.

I know there is a lot of debate about Dramione, it being "not healthy or right", JKR also feels the same I guess but it could've worked. FFs help cover that bridge.

I dislike the Weasleys (except Arthur) so I find 0 chemistry between Ron-Hermione (in books as well as movies). WIth Harry-Ginny, I saw some spark in the books (read a long time back) but nothing in movies.