RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A-Tum yaha kya karrahi ho? 

P-Shopping,Kisi ne btaya nahi apko main lekar aai ho tanu ko

A-Tum tanu  ko yahan lekar aai ho ya pahunchane wali tum ho 🤣smiley37

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Abhigya&Robin trying to open the door by holding each other🤣later the nurse comes with the key. 

Miss Robin bond with them. Never treated him as their servant only. And he always had respect for Pragya mam and Abhi sir. 

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

All Thanks to  Abhigyaians in this AT  for refreshing all beautiful Abhigya memories whenever i felt bore i just come to AT read all dialogues and discussion abt old episode its really made me happy🤗❤️keep that up👍🏼👏guys 

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

A-Meri boss h taxi ke  paise toh honge,Haina?

P-Gadi meri driver mera,toh aap kaun hote h ye decide karne wale iss gaadi main kaun baithega kaun nahi??Aur haan,decisions lene ka itna hi shauk h,toh ye decide krlijiye ki aap ghar kaise jayenge ,gaadi  ya taxi??Q ki gaadi main jaana chahte h toh drive krni padegi aur nahi toh taxi se chale jayega,aur paise main doo ya h apke pas??🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ralulo thumbnail

Abhi doing some geography on Pragz.."i trust you...completely" ☺️ saying it all with his eyes. 😈

And that scene when they end up falling asleep in the same bed,while he touches her face she holds his hand,release all the tension. 

She wakes up and holds his face too,soft touches,bit scared that they are actually nose to nose. 😳

This is as fresh as first time seeing it all,doesn't look like 5 years passed over them. 

Edited by Ralulo - 4 years ago
Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Abhi doing some geography on Pragz.."i trust you...completely" ☺️ saying it all with his eyes. 😈

And that scene when they end up falling asleep in the same bed,while he touches her face she holds his hand,release all the tension. 

She wakes up and holds his face too,soft touches,bit scared that they are actually nose to nose. 😳

This is as fresh as first time seeing it all,doesn't look like 5 years passed over them. 

Awww love this scene...😳when she softens the creases on his forehead and face and the way he puts her to sleep.

Absolutely. doesn't look like 5 years passed. it didn't age badly.  so much entertainment value even now.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

PM says lockdown may not be lifted by 14th...its not final but they're already thinking in that direction.  so may be it will go on until April end. I don't know whose harebrained idea it was to extend this abhigya separation for a year. 😡👎🏼 They could have just started abhigya reunion track by Jan after lohri.

I really want the abhigya reunion track to be heavy on angst and tears. Nagpal suggested they will deal with the past hurt and all. they have to apologise to each other for their mistakes and grieve with each other. Hope all this will be there after the break.

Edited by Abhigya.fan - 4 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

Absolutely. doesn't look like 5 years passed. it didn't age badly.  so much entertainment value even now.

Will never age,they are good now and will be for many years to come,connection with public is just perfect. Can never get bored of them. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Guess all the rush from december till now it was to get close to Abhigya track (just patch up others stories and move to that);wasted too many months at the start of the leap when nothing happened for no one. Just tried to establish some connection between them&the missing daughter but failed,all looked forced. 

They need full speed after the break,solve it all in some weeks and get to the point. If they could wrap up 7 years in some 2 weeks they can do it again.