Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Is anyone watching the rewind or is interested in discussing the initial phase of the show?😳

That day, the second/third episode brought back so many memories! 

I never knew Daadi had to shoot arrows at Aman to control him 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Is anyone watching the rewind or is interested in discussing the initial phase of the show?😳

That day, the second/third episode brought back so many memories! 

I never knew Daadi had to shoot arrows at Aman to control him 😳

Me too watching old epi but not continuously! As i already watched few epi twice before 😂 !! Hope we get new episodes soon! M so bored without YJHJK!

Ya Dadi shoot Aman that was quite surprise and Aman having healing power that is also good twist !! 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Yeah, I hope we are over these tough times soon, so that everything can resume.

I realised I haven't watched the first 7 episodes carefully 😳

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just catching up on this show now that all ITV shows are not airing any new episodes. 

I had a question, I was wondering if any of you might be able to explain. Is Parveen the Jinn that Junaid made the deal with? Cause since she is a Siferiti Jinn, apparently so are Kabir and Aman. But if Aman was already born a Jinn, then why were his entire family trying to stop him from becoming a Jinn? And why were Saima and Sara  not Siferiti Jinns as well? 

And it seems that Junaid made the deal with the Jinn before Kabir and Aman were born and as Parveen sends Kabir away saying that she doesn't wang Junaid to give him to the Jinn. But Junaid only seems go to sacrifice Aman to the Jinn when Aman is about 7/8. Is that correct?

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

Just catching up on this show now that all ITV shows are not airing any new episodes. 

I had a question, I was wondering if any of you might be able to explain. Is Parveen the Jinn that Junaid made the deal with? Cause since she is a Siferiti Jinn, apparently so are Kabir and Aman. But if Aman was already born a Jinn, then why were his entire family trying to stop him from becoming a Jinn? And why were Saima and Sara  not Siferiti Jinns as well? 

And it seems that Junaid made the deal with the Jinn before Kabir and Aman were born and as Parveen sends Kabir away saying that she doesn't wang Junaid to give him to the Jinn. But Junaid only seems go to sacrifice Aman to the Jinn when Aman is about 7/8. Is that correct?

I think its shown in all haphazard manner but what they wanted to show was:

- Junaid strikes a deal with Jinn to give him money in return for his first born (he didn't have a child then)

- After this, twins are born to Parveen. She knows she has to give away her eldest child, hence she sends away Kabir.

- After 7/8 years, Jinn calls for Junaid's eldest child, and he gets Aman with him (who's the smaller twin) and hence, he's a half Jinn cause the Kala Jinn apparently wanted the eldest child.

But then they brought a new theory that Parveen herself is a SJ, so her eldest children are bound to be Jinns. So I'm not sure that Aman is a half Jinn cause he's the smaller twin or Junaid took him to Kala Jinn 🤣

And as for that deal waala Jinn, no he was the Kala Jinn. Parveen is a SJ, that's alag type of Jinns.

But later its revealed that the Jinn who comes to take Aman during his engagement was Kabir aka SJ.

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

I think its shown in all haphazard manner but what they wanted to show was:

- Junaid strikes a deal with Jinn to give him money in return for his first born (he didn't have a child then)

- After this, twins are born to Parveen. She knows she has to give away her eldest child, hence she sends away Kabir.

- After 7/8 years, Jinn calls for Junaid's eldest child, and he gets Aman with him (who's the smaller twin) and hence, he's a half Jinn cause the Kala Jinn apparently wanted the eldest child.

But then they brought a new theory that Parveen herself is a SJ, so her eldest children are bound to be Jinns. So I'm not sure that Aman is a half Jinn cause he's the smaller twin or Junaid took him to Kala Jinn 🤣

And as for that deal waala Jinn, no he was the Kala Jinn. Parveen is a SJ, that's alag type of Jinns.

But later its revealed that the Jinn who comes to take Aman during his engagement was Kabir aka SJ.

That makes a little more sense I guess cause she wanted Aman to stay with the family until the night of the meteorites so she can become the Queen of Jinns. But then she had to have known that Kabir would come back to challenge Aman? 

This part of the show confused me for a while. I guess the Khans thought Aman was half-Jinn because of the shadow of the Kala Jinn when  Junaid tried to give him to the Kala Jinn. But in reality Aman was exhibiting signs of being a Jinn becauses he's a SJ through Parveen. But his human upbringing, the love in his life (unlike Kabir) makes him more human than Jinn. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

That makes a little more sense I guess cause she wanted Aman to stay with the family until the night of the meteorites so she can become the Queen of Jinns. But then she had to have known that Kabir would come back to challenge Aman? 

This part of the show confused me for a while. I guess the Khans thought Aman was half-Jinn because of the shadow of the Kala Jinn when  Junaid tried to give him to the Kala Jinn. But in reality Aman was exhibiting signs of being a Jinn becauses he's a SJ through Parveen. But his human upbringing, the love in his life (unlike Kabir) makes him more human than Jinn. 

Yeah, if Parveen ever wanted to be the Queen, that was poor planning on her part!

Or maybe Kabir just slipped out of her mind🤣

Yep, that was done on purpose and that was a rather clever move by the writers. But the fact is, I'm disappointed by the Kabir angle. It didn't live upto my expectations. Arhaan was in the cast even before the show went on air, means Kabir was always supposed to be present as a part of the plot. But his character graph sucks. Naam bade darshan chote types.🤔

I love what you said @bold. I wish they would've explored and emphasised it that way! Would've been so impactful, specially with Ayaana on board☺️

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There are more mysteries to be unfolded as per a tweet by Mr. Atif Khan ( director of the show). Let's see what happens after commencement of shooting.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I doubt ki shooting June se pehle start hogi😔as Maharashtra has max no of cases.

And History is repeating itself and this is once in a 100 year Pandemic, in 1720 Plague, 1820 Cholera, 1920 Spanish flu and now 2020 Corona virus . 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

There are more mysteries to be unfolded as per a tweet by Mr. Atif Khan ( director of the show). Let's see what happens after commencement of shooting.

Accha!? Didn't know this!😳

Ab kya baaki hai?🤔