Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

✨✨Celebration of epic Love Saga #10YearsofGHSP #ADecadeWithMaaneet ✨✨

EXOkiERI thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Happiest 10th Anniversary to my most favourite show loved show #GeetHuiSabseParayi and couple #maaneet @drashti10 @guruchoudhary #gurti. My love and craze for u hasn't changed even a bit. Idk how much I still yearn for both of u. Everything abt u is so magical. U will remain iconic & trendsetter forever. I was just 11 and in class 7th when I started watching #GHSP and I loved both of u #Maan and #Geet instantly. Your crazy fight and same crazy romance was a treat to watch. How much I laughed seeing both of yours funny scenes. That made me laugh and Cry at the same time. Those passionate romance aaahhh!!! You guys made made me realize how dull my love life is 😂. Belive me when I say I so wanted to fall in love whenever I used to watch u guys ❤❤. And those passionate romantic song sequence omggggg those sequences made me go Gaga over u💕. Everything about the show was truly magical even the supporting cast was so adorable Adi, Pinky, Dadi Ma, Jugnu Mama, Sasha, Tasha, Dev, Naintara Geet's whole family were so good. I wish we could get at least a reunion in near future it will be dream of so many die hard fans who are still waiting for the both u @dhamidrashti @gurruchoudhary. I love you both of u. You guys are my Childhood and Youth and made it so special and I will cherish it for eternity and till my last breath. I will wait for u till my last breath Thank you so much for everything. ❤❤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KICKSALLUFANDDD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

#10years of GHSP#Anniversary...loved maaneet...missing this show badly...

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Haha You expressed your feelings very well!.... We are one such crazy fans and are still yearning to see them together still!  Ek pic hi sahi that will make our hearts fulfilled.... Lol I was in 8th when the Show started 😂 

Wish to see them together again HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 🥳

fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to all maaneetian ❤️smiley40🎆🎇🎆🎆🎆🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊

EXOkiERI thumbnail

Originally posted by: KICKSALLUFANDDD

#10years of GHSP#Anniversary...loved maaneet...missing this show badly...

truly agree. ❤

EXOkiERI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuttisri

Haha You expressed your feelings very well!.... We are one such crazy fans and are still yearning to see them together still!  Ek pic hi sahi that will make our hearts fulfilled.... Lol I was in 8th when the Show started 😂 

truly we are such crazy fans ❤❤❤❤❤

EXOkiERI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuttisri

heheheeh thank u. Yes we are such crazy fans ❤❤❤❤❤❤