Nazar

The Tale Of Ekayan And Daivik - Three Shots on Nazar (Completed)

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

The Tale Of Ekayan And Daivik

Chapter - 01

“Naman!” Saavi was calling him on top of her voice. She had called him an hour ago to get ready as they had to go for some urgent work. But when she came to pick him up, there was no trace of him. Only some old sketch books were lying around the table. Just when Saavi was about to open one of them, Naman made his appearance. “Saavi Ji! You are here already!” “Yes! But why aren’t you ready yet?” “I am ready. I am just waiting for Piya. Once she arrives, we can go.” “Why do you keep calling di anyway?” Saavi was irritated. “There are professional baby sitters too.” “Yes! But I don’t think any of them has the experience of handling a kid with magical powers. Besides, she volunteered. When you called me, she was talking with amma on the landline and heard my conversation with you. She said she was free so she could look after Dafli while we were gone.” “Oh!” Saavi stopped midway. She looked at the clock. Considering the distance between Naman and Piya’s apartments, they still had 20-25 minutes in hand.

“What are these Naman?” “Oh! These are my old work.” Naman was grinning from ear to ear. “Considering the smile, I should prepare myself for something hideous.” Saavi thought to herself. “I used to be a cartoonist. Not a famous one but it was my part time job in Mumbai. I used to draw cartoon for a newspaper. Once I joined you guys, I had to quit that job but I drew our fight sequences here.” “And suddenly you need them because?” “I am thinking of modifying these a little bit and make story books for Dafli. I can’t buy normal fairy tale books for her now. Who knows, she might pop in Disneyland tomorrow!” Naman shuddered a little thinking about the possibility. “But here I can insert my, yours or Sir Ji’s pictures; even Rathods’ pictures. So even if she gets excited, she will reach the people who know her. Later when she’ll grow up, I’ll buy proper books for her.”

Suddenly Saavi felt emotional. Naman noticed the change in her expression and got confused. “Saavi Ji!” “Yes!” “You haven’t yet made fun of my idea! Is everything alright?” “Yeah absolutely! I believe it’s a wonderful idea!” Naman almost lost his balance and Saavi had to support him. “What’s this stupidity Naman?” She was annoyed. “It’s just, I couldn’t believe my ears when you said you liked my idea!” He almost had tears of joy. I am praising your idea because you might be the biggest idiot in the history of Reevavanshis but you are an amazing dad.” She smiled genuinely. “And I can relate to it because I too was raised by a single parent.” “Did Sir Ji also make such cartoons?” “No! Dad didn’t have to do this.” She started laughing. “With all fairness, I wasn’t a magical kid and Daayan Rahasya would do the work. As far as I can remember, sometimes dad used to read his research papers with the hope that I might get bored and fall asleep.” Saavi tried to smile but Naman could sense the sadness in her voice. “Then what’s wrong? Why are you sad?” “Nothing! It’s just, I have never really realized how much dad has suffered.” She paused for a second. “I am not belittling your situation but Dafli has never seen Dilruba. My parents got separated when I was 2 or 3 years old. So I was accustomed to mom. Dad had a really hard time managing me. And then with the news of mom and di’s death, I don’t know how he could keep his sanity.”

Naman felt sad for Nishant. He was familiar with the strict side of Professor Nishant Sharma. A couple of times Nishant had assured him that everything would be fine as he had similar experience. But Saavi’s revelation made him realize his helplessness. He had his mother, Saavi, and Nishant. Even Piya and Ansh tried their best to help him with Dafli whenever they could. Yet he missed Dilruba and prayed for a miracle that one day, she would be back. But Nishant was alone and he didn’t just lose his wife but two of his kids too. God knows how he had coped up with the grief!

“I have never really thought about Sir Ji.” He said in an apologetic tone. “Yeah! Me neither!” Saavi heaved a sigh. “Honestly! After the initial years, all I can remember is his serious face and speech about how we Reevavanshis should behave.” She chuckled at the thought. “I got to see his emotional side for the first time when we realized di was alive. To be honest, I felt quite jealous too.” Saavi confessed sheepishly. “Yeah tell me about it! Amma used to slap me on every occasion, sometimes without any reason just because she felt I might do something idiotic. But she loved Piya much more than that.” Naman sighed.

“I don’t blame Guru maa for that!” Saavi burst out laughing. “She is a wise lady and I am sure you would have done something stupid, if she hadn’t showered you with her blessing.” She winked at Naman. “But yes, I was definitely jealous thinking dad preferred di to me. Unfortunately, I could understand his point of view only when di was pregnant with Pari.” “What do you mean?” “Di went into a really dark place after her separation with jiju. She wouldn’t talk or smile like she used to earlier. Losing jiju and Adi was too much for her. When Pari was born, she decided to live for her. But still, it wasn’t really di. At that point I could understand why dad had become so strict. I guess, he was too afraid to lose me and decided to hide his emotions. I don’t blame him for that. I just blame the situation that all of us had to suffer so much.” Suddenly Saavi realized she had revealed too much about her past and decided to change the topic. “How much longer before di arrives?” “Ummm! I think 5-10 minutes more. You want to see my cartoons?” Naman tried to lift up her mood.

“As if I have an option?” Saavi rolled her eyes. “Come on! You’ll enjoy reading it. After all, it’s not Daayan Rahasya but has Naman The Kancha Reevavanshi’s touch.” Again Naman flashed all his teeth. “And that’s what I’m afraid of Naman.” “Just give it a try. Or we could talk.” Saavi didn’t reply and hurriedly took one of the sketch books in her hand. She was going through the pages randomly and realized, Naman wasn’t bluffing. He was really good! Not just that he had drawn funny pictures but he had added super funny descriptions too. She was about to put down the book when a particular title drew her attention - “The Tale of Ekayan and Daivik!!!”  

Chapter - 02 Is Updated On Page 02 

Chapter - 03 Is Updated On Page 04

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

So you finally wrote this!!! 😃 😃 😃

Amazing start... 👏 👏 👏

Loved Naman and Saavi's interaction...

Saavi got emotional remembering the past, how Nishant had become strict after Divya left with Pia, how she saw his human side for the first time when they got to know that Pia was alive...

Saavi's description of Pia's state during the time when she was pregnant with Pari made me emotional...

Then as usual their banter had me in splits... That Guruma showering her blessings on Naman part cracked me up.

The most hilarious part was where Naman lost his balance as he was shocked because Saavi liked his idea... 🤣 🤣

So, Naman has made a comic book for Dafli considering the fact that she reaches all those places that she sees...

You are one amazing writer who can write emotional as well as funny sequences so amazingly... 👏

Loved it... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Waiting for the next part...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

I am glad that you liked the beginning! 😃 😃 😃 

Honestly, I wanted it to be a One Shot like the Bhaisasur one. But then again, I won't be able to do justice with Naman's one liners and Madhura had suggested me to focus on the other characters, so decided to go with this. 😈

Okay! I have to say it. I may love Piya but your love for her is much more intense!!! I talked about the struggle of single dads and you got emotional thinking about Piya!!! 😲 😲 😲

But yes, this wasn't creative liberty. Piya actually had one such conversation with Ansh during Pr Track. I just mixed it up with Saavi's story. 😈

Coming to the Thappad part, when I was updating the Index last night, came across your OS and had this idea. 😆 😆 😆 Besides, I was watching the Pr Track where GM slapped Naman and he came back to his senses. So I should thank you for giving me this idea. 😆 😆 😆

Thanks for the kind words behna!!! 🤗 🤗 🤗 I have tried Romantic and Emotional but this is the first time trying Comedy. So don't know what will be the final outcome. 🤔 Let's just hope I don't s***w this up completely. 😳

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I am glad that you liked the beginning! 😃 😃 😃 

I was merely jumping with happiness when I read that you are writing another story...

Besides, why won't I like it? You are an amazing writer after all!!

Honestly, I wanted it to be a One Shot like the Bhaisasur one. But then again, I won't be able to do justice with Naman's one liners and Madhura had suggested me to focus on the other characters, so decided to go with this. 😈

Well, you did complete justice to both Saavi and Naman's characters...

Besides, Naman's one liners are a bit difficult to write in English... He has his trademark way of speaking them after all!!!

Okay! I have to say it. I may love Piya but your love for her is much more intense!!! I talked about the struggle of single dads and you got emotional thinking about Piya!!! 😲 😲 😲

Ummm... Well, I guess I did mention about Saavi's description of Nishant when Divya left the house and the change in him when he got to know that Pia and Divya were alive...

But yes, I love Pia very much... 

But yes, this wasn't creative liberty. Piya actually had one such conversation with Ansh during Pr Track. I just mixed it up with Saavi's story. 😈

Yes, I remember that conversation...

And you did a great job with mixing it up with Saavi's story...

Coming to the Thappad part, when I was updating the Index last night, came across your OS and had this idea. 😆 😆 😆 Besides, I was watching the Pr Track where GM slapped Naman and he came back to his senses. So I should thank you for giving me this idea. 😆 😆 😆

Well, I'm flattered... 😆

At least humara OS kisi kaam to aaya... 

Thanks for the kind words behna!!! 🤗 🤗 🤗 I have tried Romantic and Emotional but this is the first time trying Comedy. So don't know what will be the final outcome. 🤔 Let's just hope I don't s***w this up completely. 😳

I'm already loving it... And I have full faith in you. You definitely won't s***w it up.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If it's your story and not emotional? Not happening!

Beautifully executed, and written. I loved this specially cos the focus was on Saavi and Naman, and the way they discussed their past or fears, which they had hid but it was there. Like even Nishant's side was really interesting and how she understood the reasons later, for Pia and it was natural way she felt sad too at start, cos she didn't see his side. Even Naman's part was great, how GM treated him and the idea was really amazing and interesting. The flow of their conversation was great, they discussed, had fun. Disneyland line was epic!

The end becomes a beginning, and it was a great punch.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I was merely jumping with happiness when I read that you are writing another story...

Besides, why won't I like it? You are an amazing writer after all!!

Awwww!!! Tareef Ke Liye Shukriya!!! (In Mo's style) 😳 😳 😳

Naman's one liners are a bit difficult to write in English... He has his trademark way of speaking them after all!!!

True! Besides, Hindi is not my first language so it's even more difficult for me. 

Ummm... Well, I guess I did mention about Saavi's description of Nishant when Divya left the house and the change in him when he got to know that Pia and Divya were alive...

But yes, I love Pia very much... 

I know! We both love her very much. Ladki hain hi aisi!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   

Yes, I remember that conversation...

And you did a great job with mixing it up with Saavi's story...

Thanks! 😊

Well, I'm flattered... 😆

At least humara OS kisi kaam to aaya... 

Sach me yaar! Haas haas ke bura haal ho gaya tha mera kal. 🤣 🤣 🤣

I'm already loving it... And I have full faith in you. You definitely won't s***w it up.

Thanks dear! I'll try my best. 😊

Nush_Rat thumbnail

IKR 🤔 Actually, I had two ideas - one about MoPi and another about NaSa. But unfortunately they weren't properly explored and I didn't know where to go. To dono ko mix kar di. 😛

Beautifully executed, and written. I loved this specially cos the focus was on Saavi and Naman, and the way they discussed their past or fears, which they had hid but it was there. Like even Nishant's side was really interesting and how she understood the reasons later, for Pia and it was natural way she felt sad too at start, cos she didn't see his side. 

Definitely. Because we have always discussed about it that when it came to PiyAnsh, family was biased. So it's not possible that Saavi never had any inferiority complex. Being the younger sibling I do have some idea about it. 😒 But then again, often we realize things later and feel sad. Like, she was already sad when she saw her sister going through hell and it gave her an insight into Nishant's behavior - which was even sadder. 😭

Even Naman's part was great, how GM treated him and the idea was really amazing and interesting. The flow of their conversation was great, they discussed, had fun. Disneyland line was epic!

😆 😆 😆

Glad you liked it. 😊 Let's see what to make out of it. I am still trying to make it up in my mind. 😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Awwww!!! Tareef Ke Liye Shukriya!!! (In Mo's style) 😳 😳 😳

🤗 🤗 🤗

True! Besides, Hindi is not my first language so it's even more difficult for me. 

I can understand...

I know! We both love her very much. Ladki hain hi aisi!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   

Definitely!! Ladki hai hi aisi... ❤️ 

Thanks! 😊

🤗

Sach me yaar! Haas haas ke bura haal ho gaya tha mera kal. 🤣 🤣 🤣

You were reading that OS yesterday??

Thanks dear! I'll try my best. 😊

All the best... 👍🏼

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

IKR 🤔 Actually, I had two ideas - one about MoPi and another about NaSa. But unfortunately they weren't properly explored and I didn't know where to go. To dono ko mix kar di. 😛

Beautifully executed, and written. I loved this specially cos the focus was on Saavi and Naman, and the way they discussed their past or fears, which they had hid but it was there. Like even Nishant's side was really interesting and how she understood the reasons later, for Pia and it was natural way she felt sad too at start, cos she didn't see his side. 

Definitely. Because we have always discussed about it that when it came to PiyAnsh, family was biased. So it's not possible that Saavi never had any inferiority complex. Being the younger sibling I do have some idea about it. 😒 But then again, often we realize things later and feel sad. Like, she was already sad when she saw her sister going through hell and it gave her an insight into Nishant's behavior - which was even sadder. 😭

Even Naman's part was great, how GM treated him and the idea was really amazing and interesting. The flow of their conversation was great, they discussed, had fun. Disneyland line was epic!

😆 😆 😆

Glad you liked it. 😊 Let's see what to make out of it. I am still trying to make it up in my mind. 😆

It's a compliment! 

Great idea of mixing them 

All other things, agree totally! 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Thanks dear! 😳 

Honestly, sometimes even I feel I go overboard with emotion. So thought you were pulling my leg. 😆