The Tale Of Ekayan And Daivik - Three Shots on Nazar (Completed) - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by nushy1995

I am fine too by Allah's grace. 😊

I'm really glad that you enjoyed it so much. Last time you told that you were researching for writing original stories. How is it going? 

P.S. Forum like this - Matlab? 

Matlab the forum is active 

usually when the show is over members move on and the forum goes dead

waise now you'll have to reorient me - what's all new happening here? 

Writing stories i gave it a break now i'll get back to it

shall we continue discussion in interaction thread 

Yeah! But then again I have seen some forums to stay open even after years because members are active.

Can't deny, the remaining few of us became quite close so we decided to keep in touch. Not necessarily we have to talk about Nazar but anything and everything. So we kept the Interaction Thread open.

Story idea was Madhura's. It's not that frequent but whenever we got some idea tried to write OSs or made collaboration.

You can check out that thread because we put an index.

I am glad that now you are back to writing. 👍🏼

Definitely! Whenever you are free, come join us in the interaction thread. 🤗

Yeah! But then again I have seen some forums to stay open even after years because members are active.

Can't deny, the remaining few of us became quite close so we decided to keep in touch. Not necessarily we have to talk about Nazar but anything and everything. So we kept the Interaction Thread open.

Story idea was Madhura's. It's not that frequent but whenever we got some idea tried to write OSs or made collaboration.

You can check out that thread because we put an index.

I am glad that now you are back to writing. 👍🏼

Definitely! Whenever you are free, come join us in the interaction thread. 🤗

Well with such warm welcome how can i refuse.

Daayan forum & some other's shut down 

Well  Nazar OS it's been a while I'm not confident i'll be able to write any good ones

Collab i like that idea I'm going over to interaction thread now 

Hello guys! smiley1

So I was thinking, when Nazar ended, the only unfinished plot was Naman and Saavi's relation. 

Personally I feel they destroyed both Naman and Saavi's integrity with this sudden move and we were left wondering. So I thought to explore this plot and write something about it. smiley1

Hope you guys enjoy it! smiley1 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5161202

Ummm... Ye aap kya kar rahi hain??

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Ummm... Ye aap kya kar rahi hain??

Actually I noticed, the posts that are in the first page gets maximum visibility. So kind of wanted my stories to shift there. I mean it's better than which shows that too on the other channels are going off-air right? 🤔

I am not shifting your Antakasur post as it's yet to be completed. So we'll definitely comment there and it'll get on top. 😊

Actually I noticed, the posts that are in the first page gets maximum visibility. So kind of wanted my stories to shift there. I mean it's better than which shows that too on the other channels are going off-air right? 🤔

Yeah... It's better.

Wahi hum soche ki subah subah ye kya lekar baith gayi ho... 😆

I am not shifting your Antakasur post as it's yet to be completed. So we'll definitely comment there and it'll get on top. 😊

Of course... 😊

Can you comment something on What If - story too. That one is a bit of extra special to me. You know, Fifty Shades of Piya? 😛

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

Can you comment something on What If - story too. That one is a bit of extra special to me. You know, /fifty Shades of Piya? 😛

Achha... Chalo, jakar dekhte hain if I have something new to say...