The Tale Of Ekayan And Daivik - Three Shots on Nazar (Completed) - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Finally... De diya review. 

I have been laughing continuously for the past ten-fifteen minutes... You are just unbelievably awesome!!! 

Yay for me!!!   

The other day when you said you didn't laugh while writing your story, I was actually praying that some day, I could write a story to make you laugh really hard. To aaj jake mera yeh tamanna bhi puri ho gayi! 🥳 🥳 🥳   

I am really glad that you enjoyed the last part so much. 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

Chalo bhaav nahi khate par sacchi mein, expect nahi kiya tha ki tumhe itna accha lagega. 

Three cheers for me!!!    

Greedy maat ho bahen! Yeh wala idea kaafi purana tha. Par mujhe proper set up chahiye tha likh ne ke liye. So can't promise you another story. But ha, agar kabhi sofa mein lete lete Naman ki tarah idea aa jaye, to zaroor try karenge. 🤗

Yaar! As much as I hated the creepy Naman, they were childhood friends and Naman actually turned over a new leaf. So sometimes I did wish for PiNam scenes too. To yaha pe likh diya. Aisa to nahi ho sakta ki ek din mein hi banda obsessive lover ban gaya. GM knew he loved her. To symptoms to pehle bhi dikhaya hi hoga, hain na? 😉

I have kept an open ending. I don't think I can describe them like you do. So you can definitely write OSs on those characters. 😊 

I won't say I have an amazing sense of humor. Luckily this one became funny. But I am really glad that you liked it so much. 🤗 🤗 🤗

I am really glad that you enjoyed the last part so much. 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

Well, I have already read the entire story around five to six times... And yes, I really enjoyed it...

Chalo bhaav nahi khate par sacchi mein, expect nahi kiya tha ki tumhe itna accha lagega. 

Three cheers for me!!!    

Kyon?? Expect kyon nahi kiya tha??

Am I a Lady Mogambo or a Lady Hitler?? 😆

Greedy maat ho bahen! Yeh wala idea kaafi purana tha. Par mujhe proper set up chahiye tha likh ne ke liye. So can't promise you another story. But ha, agar kabhi sofa mein lete lete Naman ki tarah idea aa jaye, to zaroor try karenge. 🤗

Well, your stories always make me greedy for more... You already made me greedy with your very first story itself...

And I'll be waiting for that day when you get another idea and decide to write another one...

Yaar! As much as I hated the creepy Naman, they were childhood friends and Naman actually turned over a new leaf. So sometimes I did wish for PiNam scenes too. To yaha pe likh diya. Aisa to nahi ho sakta ki ek din mein hi banda obsessive lover ban gaya. GM knew he loved her. To symptoms to pehle bhi dikhaya hi hoga, hain na? 😉

I agree... Naman and Pia were childhood friends and Naman actually turned over a new leaf... So, yes even I wished for PiNam scenes.

Definitely... Aisa bilkul nahi ho sakta ki banda ek din main obsessive lover ban gaya... To yes, symptoms to dikhenge hi...

I have kept an open ending. I don't think I can describe them like you do. So you can definitely write OSs on those characters. 😊 

Well, aisa kuch soch to rahe the hum...after Bhaisasur and Mo, I was actually thinking about others too... But I am not sure I will be able to write or not.

I won't say I have an amazing sense of humor. Luckily this one became funny. But I am really glad that you liked it so much. 🤗 🤗 🤗

You indeed have... 🤗

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

Kyon?? Expect kyon nahi kiya tha??

Am I a Lady Mogambo or a Lady Hitler?? 😆

Actually, I laugh really hard when I read your comedy stories. And then you said, you don't find them that funny. So I was like - Gayi Dayaan PK Mein!!! 🤪

Well, your stories always make me greedy for more... You already made me greedy with your very first story itself...

TBH, personally I feel that has been my best FF till date. Bohut kuch explore kiya, tum logo ne kaafi ideas di aur story enriched hua. To, I am really attached to that story. 😳

And I'll be waiting for that day when you get another idea and decide to write another one...

😊

Well, aisa kuch soch to rahe the hum...after Bhaisasur and Mo, I was actually thinking about others too... But I am not sure I will be able to write or not.

Definitely. Pressure nahi daal rahe Hain. Agar kuch idea aye, to like dena. Personally I would prefer Dola. 

P.S. I added a few lines where Piya described the letter incident. Saat-wi baar padne ka maan karein, do padh le na. 😊

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

Actually, I laugh really hard when I read your comedy stories. And then you said, you don't find them that funny. So I was like - Gayi Dayaan PK Mein!!! 🤪

Arre to I said I don't find my writings funny... Don't know why but aisa hi hai... 😆

TBH, personally I feel that has been my best FF till date. Bohut kuch explore kiya, tum logo ne kaafi ideas di aur story enriched hua. To, I am really attached to that story. 😳

Humne ideas diye?? Kab? Kaise?

But yes, even I feel that it is your best cos you explored a new genre...

Definitely. Pressure nahi daal rahe Hain. Agar kuch idea aye, to like dena. 

Obviously!! Jab bhi idea aata hai, likhte hi hain... 😆

Personally I would prefer Dola. 

You spoke my mind... Even I would prefer to write on Dola if I ever write...

P.S. I added a few lines where Piya described the letter incident. Saat-wi baar padne ka maan karein, do padh le na. 😊

Sure... Neki aur pooch-pooch?

Will read later when I am alone in my room... Abhi agar padha to maa se achhi wali daant padegi... 😆

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

This was super fun and Hilarious again!🤣🤣

Pia joining the fun, revealing secrets and memories on Naman, trio having a great laugh was awesome!

All fun punches were really awesome! Loved it Nushy.

This Story is Fun! 

I was glancing through the forum when the title caught my eye It sounded like a folklore

Chapter 1 

I liked the prologue to the katha.

Enjoyed reading about Naman & Saavi 

Chapter 2

Man this is good !!  Oh what fun reading this 

I can't believe the last time i laughed so hard 'wipes away tears of mirth 

Iss pyar Ko kya Naam do smiley36smiley36smiley36

Jinn to Ek twisted love story smiley37smiley37  Priceless  

And the back & forth b/w Ni Sa just lurved it smiley27

Love your sense of humor If i could press like a 1000 times i would 

Great that u shortened the chapters this time

Chapter 3 

Even I want to know Ansh's reaction to this Lage Raho 

Hello Alisha! Good to see you! I hope you and your family members are alright! 😊

I am glad that you liked the story so much. Honestly. I was thinking about you when I wrote this as you loved Team R dearly.

Ansh's reaction is an open ending. Anyone can imagine it in any way. I felt writing it down would rather lessen the fun. This story ends here. 😎

Originally posted by nushy1995

Hello Alisha! Good to see you! I hope you and your family members are alright! 😊

I am glad that you liked the story so much. Honestly. I was thinking about you when I wrote this as you loved Team R dearly.

Ansh's reaction is an open ending. Anyone can imagine it in any way. I felt writing it down would rather lessen the fun. This story ends here. 😎

Yes things have finally settled down. At first it was crazy . In between i missed u guys. How are u 

I'm touched u thought about me when writing this. I know it's completed but i really enjoyed reading it 

ps glad to see the forum like this 

Edited by Hallyumint - 3 years ago

I am fine too by Allah's grace. 😊

I'm really glad that you enjoyed it so much. Last time you told that you were researching for writing original stories. How is it going? 

P.S. Forum like this - Matlab? 

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago