Welcome to the new AT🤗🥳

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Congrats welcome to the new Mauhaan AT🤗👍🏼😛

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi ladies... new Mauhaan AT...🥰.. congrats..

I’m. Really missing my tv shows. Been watching episodes of Naamkarann...I can watch Naamkarann episodes over and over again...🥰..but I can’t rewatch yeh rishta episodes....one time is enough..😂

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Hi ladies... new Mauhaan AT...🥰.. congrats..

I’m. Really missing my tv shows. Been watching episodes of Naamkarann...I can watch Naamkarann episodes over and over again...🥰..but I can’t rewatch yeh rishta episodes....one time is enough..😂

naitik akshara time early episodes were much better.i watched for the first 2-3 years then stopped

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

naitik akshara time early episodes were much better.i watched for the first 2-3 years then stopped

yes They’ve decided to make nairas character dominate over everyone else,..so she gets all the dialogues and the episodes often look like she’s giving all the other characters a long lecture..lol😂. anyway I was on you tube today and came across an old episode of silsila...it just happened to be the one where Mauli sees Kunal and Nandu at the festival...rubbing colour on each other and she realizes that they are having an affair. Watching that episode ...showed me again how disgusting Kunal and nandini were ,..they were having that affair and hiding it and still pretending in front of Mauli ....🤦🏽‍♀️ And really how can nandini do that to a friend who treated her like a sister and did so much for her. ..and Kunal forgot all about his wedding vows and the wife who had done so much for him and his family ☹️Watching that episode also, I realised that the makers must have been crazy if they hadn’t realized that viewers were going to hate nandini and Kunal.. even if it was a very realistic situation ...nandini and Kunal still came across as selfish people who acted completely immorally.. So they makers and both Shakti and drashti should not have been surprised when they got all that trolling from viewers ...lol 😂

Silpa20 thumbnail

yes They’ve decided to make nairas character dominate over everyone else,..so she gets all the dialogues and the episodes often look like she’s giving all the other characters a long lecture..lol😂. anyway I was on you tube today and came across an old episode of silsila...it just happened to be the one where Mauli sees Kunal and Nandu at the festival...rubbing colour on each other and she realizes that they are having an affair. Watching that episode ...showed me again how disgusting Kunal and nandini were ,..they were having that affair and hiding it and still pretending in front of Mauli ....🤦🏽‍♀️ And really how can nandini do that to a friend who treated her like a sister and did so much for her. ..and Kunal forgot all about his wedding vows and the wife who had done so much for him and his family ☹️Watching that episode also, I realised that the makers must have been crazy if they hadn’t realized that viewers were going to hate nandini and Kunal.. even if it was a very realistic situation ...nandini and Kunal still came across as selfish people who acted completely immorally.. So they makers and both Shakti and drashti should not have been surprised when they got all that trolling from viewers ...lol 😂

the most irritating thing is they made Kaira divorce twice and remarriage twice.they got married 3 times😆

That was the most heartbreaking episode 💔show's execution was too bad.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

the most irritating thing is they made Kaira divorce twice and remarriage twice.they got married 3 times😆

That was the most heartbreaking episode 💔show's execution was too bad.

yes they’ve made a joke out of marriage and kairas relationship 🤦🏽‍♀️... Regarding silsila....you know what episode I found absolutely heartbreaking....the episode where Mauli is pregnant and devastated...she’s sitting on her bedroom floor cutting up her and kunals wedding pictures and Kunal is marrying nandini and then spending their suhaag Raat...that episode was so painful to watch. You know they say karma catches up with you and you can’t build your life and happiness on another person’s heartbreak and tears ..so Nandinis death was karma catching up with her and her bad deeds...🤷🏻‍♀️

Silpa20 thumbnail

yes they’ve made a joke out of marriage and kairas relationship 🤦🏽‍♀️... Regarding silsila....you know what episode I found absolutely heartbreaking....the episode where Mauli is pregnant and devastated...she’s sitting on her bedroom floor cutting up her and kunals wedding pictures and Kunal is marrying nandini and then spending their suhaag Raat...that episode was so painful to watch. You know they say karma catches up with you and you can’t build your life and happiness on another person’s heartbreak and tears ..so Nandinis death was karma catching up with her and her bad deeds...🤷🏻‍♀️

yes remember that scene.the show never made it clear what they want to portray.i would see it this way kunal and Nandini could not live together for long it was their karma and mauli found her happiness again even it was not for a long time she and ishaan died together.while Kunal had to live alone after Nandini's death. he thought mauli will take him back lol remember he said mauli tum khudko chuno he indirectly meant he is an option for mauli what right he had to say this to mauli.also both Kunal and Nandini were ungrateful Nandini betrayed her sister like friend and Kunal even after knowing ishaan was mauli's fiancee he thought he is was an option for mauli and he didn't even acknowledge ishaan looking after his daughter when he had memory loss nor apologized for misbehaving with him.

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 4 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail

Again spamming in the 1st page