Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

SuVan SS: United by Love Complete Pg 17 *22/5/20* - Page 3

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: alina.b

First comment! Wow story was gripping! Such a mystery - where is Shravan and his family? I hope he's ok! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Thank you!❤️

Shravan and his family might be in a mess or maybe they aren't but they for sure are safe from corona😆 

The next chapter will be up soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Thank you!❤️

Shravan and his family might be in a mess or maybe they aren't but they for sure are safe from corona😆 

The next chapter will be up soon

You forgot to update your title! Can you add that ch. 2 is up so others know? I knew that you were posting today so that's why I read ch. 2 😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: alina.b

You forgot to update your title! Can you add that ch. 2 is up so others know? I knew that you were posting today so that's why I read ch. 2 😆

🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for reminding😆

I was sleepy last night so I just posted the chapter and made the other post. Will update it😆

Deos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wohoo !! The misunderstandings had to be cleared . Suman's emotional trauma was described beautifully. The letter from Shravan definitely had all his feelings in it. Hope Sumo finds her Shravan soonest . 

Loved the chapter. The story is proceeding really well. Loving your style of writing. ♥️♥️♥️

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Updated post on page 1.

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The second chapter is even more sumptuous. Like how you've given a weightage to Kanchan's character.

Keep them coming!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Deos

Wohoo !! The misunderstandings had to be cleared . Suman's emotional trauma was described beautifully. The letter from Shravan definitely had all his feelings in it. Hope Sumo finds her Shravan soonest . 

Loved the chapter. The story is proceeding really well. Loving your style of writing. ♥️♥️♥️

Thank youuuuuuuuuu🤗

These words keep me motivated😳 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bucky

Great going Lavanya! Our forum is filled with such creative writers!👏

Thank You❤️❤️❤️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bucky

The second chapter is even more sumptuous. Like how you've given a weightage to Kanchan's character.

Keep them coming!

Thank you🤗

During the initial epis I didn't give Kanchan much attention but when she was going to expose Shravan to her family I felt that she was very much protective of her sister and truly cared for her so I gave her some more space here😆  

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Chapter 3

After 6.5 years-

Suman had proved herself and earned the rank of captain. She had been working hard for this everyday. She had accepted the fact that her father was no more.Taking others suggestion in she had tried her best to forget him but the more she tried the more the memories of her time with her best friend got imprinted in her mind. Realisation hit her after a year or two that she wasn't just missing her best friend but the person she was in love with The only thing she wanted in her life now was her best friend, love  Shravan. She had waited a long time to see if he contacts her again but to no avail. She had the habit of checking her mobile every morning and at night before sleeping to check if she got any message from Shravan. Her hope of being able to meet her best friend and love diminished as the days passed by. 

Suman had taken a leave for a 2 weeks and was going to attend an army function in Pune to watch the felicitation of her friend Kriti. They both were good friends and today Kriti was going to be awarded for her bravery in their last mission. Suman was happy for her friend and got ready to be there quickly.

Suman was there at the venue in time with her uniform straight and perfect. Everytime she wore it she would feel enthusiasm run through her nerves. She would silently thank god for giving her these opportunity of serving her nation. She quickly entered it and sat in the 6th row. She was in very good mood today for an unknown reason, she first felt it was the weather but it turned out to be more warmer than the normal climate then she thought it was for the fact that she was going to meet her family today but it never happened before she at last left her thoughts thinking let the reason be anything. She loved attending such events, they would make her feel proud of her nation and it's army. Her friend's name was announced and Kriti had been awarded. Suman was listening to each and every story keenly when the speaker announced the name 'Major Shravan Devraj Malhotra'. Her heart skipped a beat hearing his name, she thought it was her delusion to be pleasantly surprised when she looked at the man marching on stage. She couldn't believe her eyes, Shravan Malhotra, her best friend, her love was marching on stage. He saluted the officer and took on the medal and badge. The speaker announced that he had been promoted to the rank of Major recently and that very less people had been able to achieve it at this age. He had killed 2 terrorists and brought one alive to extract information from him. Suman suddenly felt her heart swell with joy she had at last seen Shravan that too as a Major in army. She felt proud of her best friend's achievements. Shravan came near the podium and started his speech, "first of all I would like to thank the Indian army for giving me a chance to serve my nation, thank you everyone for supporting me. I would like to thank everyone on the mission for their valuable contribution it's because of you that I am here. At last but not the least I would like to thank my family" and he looked at someone sitting in the 4th row. Suman was still not wavering her attention on Shravan. While looking at person sitting in the 4th row Shravan's eyes roamed around to meet Suman's eyes and time stood still for both them. The old memories of their silly fights, their buddy project, the good times and the unfortunate day all came back in a flash. He could clearly see the smile on Suman's face. As he was reminiscing the moments he came out of his haze realising that all eyes were at him, he just mouthed a Thank You and marched off the stage. Suman realised that he had noticed her and was equally surprised to find her sitting over there. She then turned over her attention to the person sitting in the 4th row. Suman wasn't able to clearly see the person but Suman realised it was a young lady in navy blue kurta. Suman searched for Shravan's parents but was unable to find them. She wondered why he called the lady his family. Suddenly she thought what if the lady over there was his wife but she rubbed of the thought by remembering armed force members weren't allowed to marry before 25 years of age and he was still 24 years 6 months and 7 days. Then she thought if she was his girlfriend. She thought about meeting the lady and Shravan both after the ceremony. She was afraid what if Shravan refuses to acknowledge her, her heart would break in a million pieces. But she thought of taking this risk, secretly hoping it wasn't his girlfriend.

As the programme ended Suman hurried towards the front rows. She tapped on the lady's shoulder only to find Avni. To speak the truth she was overjoyed that it was his sister. Avni now looked liked a very mature lady, her hair were plaited to a side braid. Her face was still the same with her ever dazzling smile. Finding Suman there Avni gave her a smile.

Suman quickly returned the gesture by giving her a hug "Avni I am pleasantly surprised to find you here, you have changed so much." Recollecting the memories past, Suman gently asked "Let's forget everything and start anew. shall we? I know uncle was at no fault and am sorry for the misunderstandings I shouldn't have called Shravan names and blame you'll." Avni looked over Suman's shoulder badges and replied "I too am equally surprised to find you here Captain Suman. Of course we all can start anew. Let's not discuss the past" 

"Why aren't uncle and aunty here to witness their son get awarded? They will be so proud of him" Suman quickly changed the topic.

Avni relpied, "Suman a lot of things have occured since we left Bhopal. I know something happened between you and bhaiya that day which shouldn't have occured. Unfortunately Tauji had witnessed it and was quite hurt by it. While moving out of Bhopal he had a heart attack, we quickly admitted him to a hospital and he was saved in nick of time. When we all narrated the incident to the doctor, he advised us not to talk or even bother him with the tragic. After one week we got a mail from the army stating that Tauji wasn't responsible for it. When we informed Tauji about it he was relieved but started talking about how he should have checked the driver himself. This was the last point for Taiji, she quickly ordered us to delete all our accounts, deactivate our phone numbers and start new ones and warned us not remain in contact with anyone from army. She wasn't wrong we still received threats and they would have again reached Tauji in no time. Shravan bhaiya at first wasn't ready for it but he couldn't risk his father's life. We then shifted to Chandigarh where bhaiya informed us of his decision to join army, Taiji was hesitant but when Tauji approved of it she too did the same. He initially wanted to prove it to the world that Malhotra's too loved their nation but now he doesn't care about any such thing. He only wishes to serve his country. Tauji and Taiji shifted to Canada within six months and started a business there. Taiji comes to meet Shravan bhaiya every 2 years but Tauji hasn't returned and I don't think he will ever. He doesn't want to recall the past. He is very happy with Shravan bhaiya but misses the old one though he never complained about it to bhaiya. Shravan bhaiya isn't the same now he has changed a lot, he has a goal, he isn't carefree. He thinks of his actions and their results. The old one still lives inside him but he never lets him out" Avni gave Suman every detail she thought was important.

"Are uncle-aunty good?" Suman enquired as she realised that the Malhotra's too underwent a heavy time but the only and main difference was that she had her Dadu the main pillar of her house while Malhotra's were almost on a verge to loose their pillar. Guilt overtook Suman again.

Realising the situation Avni decided to take it in her hands "They are good Suman. Don't worry Suman we don't blame you. Anyone would have done the same thing as you. Let bygones be bygones. Tell me how is everyone at your side? What is Kanchan doing?" Over the time in Bhopal Kanchan and Avni had turned into good friends they weren't best friends but still shared a good bond.

"Everyone is good at my house and Kancha has started a boutique which runs well. What are you doing by the way?" "I am an IAS" said Avni with her smile. Suman congratulated her and spoke about the other family members.

After sometime Avni called in Lieutenant Rashmi Singh, "Captain Suman meet Lieutenant Rashmi Singh, bhaiya's junior who accompanied him to the mission. And Lieutenant Rashmi meet my friend Captain Suman Tiwari" They both shaked hands and exchanged pleasantries. Avni wasn't sure if she was supposed to call Suman Shravan's best friend or old friend after all he never had a best friend after Suman so she just skipped the part calling Suman her friend. Rashmi seemed to be too fond of Shravan she kept on talking about how fearless Shravan was and how he lead the team, etc. Suman was proud of Shravan's accomplishments but something called jealousy creeped in her for Rashmi about how she was given a opportunity to be with Shravan.

Meanwhile as Shravan was about to go and meet Suman he met Brigadier Rajiv Singh, Rashmi's dad. He congratulated the young man giving him tonnes of wishes and asking various questions about how the mission was, he knew his daughter was interested in Shravan he didn't mind because Shravan seemed the perfect guy. Shravan was going restless with time and it came to the notice of Mr. Singh. "You don't look the same Major, any problem?" "No problem sir, my sister is over there and she doesn't know many people over here so am just worried for her" Shravan quickly covered up. He could still see that Suman, Avni and Rashmi were chatting. He hoped that Rashmi didn't spill the beans.The Brigadier smiled and said "Ain't the lady in navy blue kurta your sister?" Shravan nodded. "Then don't worry young man my daughter is over there. Let me take you to meet some other officers I know." and the man moved towards right, Shravan dishearteningly followed him and now Suman was out of his sight. If it had been the younger Shravan he wouldn't have given damn after seeing her and would have met her even before the programme ended. But this was the elder and mature version. He would think about the results before taking any step.

Shravan greeted all senior officers with a typical formal smile, his was patiently answering all the question though his heart was racing with anticipation, fear of not finding Suman again.

Suman was waiting for Shravan because her heart spoke he will come though he hadn't spoken a word. She wanted to ask for his forgiveness and a chance to rebuilt their friendship. Her hope was fading as quite sometime had passed. Kriti called her "Suman aren't you getting let. Hurry up you have to go to Bhopal" "I am coming wait for some time." Avni looked around searching for her brother knowing the reason why Suman was waiting. Unable to find her brother Avni just gave an apologetic smile. Suman didn't have much time now she already had taken some time and was going to be late if she didn't leave. Unwillingly she left after telling Avni that she was hoping to her met again.

Suman left the venue with water in her eyes thinking about how Shravan had changed blaming herself for it. 

Unknown to her Shravan had come running as soon as the officers had dispersed just after she left. He searched the whole venue and obviously wasn't able to find her.

Shravan didn't dare to ask Avni about what conversation she had with Suman fearing he would let his heart win over brain. Moreover he felt that Suman wasn't interested in meeting him and knowing it from Avni would break him.

That's it for today. Do comment your thoughts.