#2 maine socha naa tha,pt 16 on pg 121 updt on 23/1

Posted: 3 years ago

Someone few days ago requested me to write the second season of this story.so finally I am here with it's second season.enjoy the prologue.

Prologue

Ishita came inside the cabin and said-thank u so much sir,aap nahi jaante mujhe iss job ki kitni zarurat thi.aap bharosha rakhiye,main apna kaam puri mehnat aur lagan se karungi .thank u for giving me this great opportunity.she said thanking her boss when he turned and she got shocked seeing Raman.

Ishita-raman aap,she said in shocked and then said-ohh,ek naya naatak.ab kya saabit karna chahte hai,ki bahut achche hai aap,bahut fikar hai aapko meri.sorry to say Raman,aapki yeh sab baaton par ab bharosha nahi reh gaya mujh par.mujhe nahi chahiye aapki job,rakhiye apne paas.thank u,but I don't need u.i can take care of my family.she said and was going when Raman held her hand saying,ishita suno toh.

Ishita turned and glared him.he left her hand and said-ek baar meri baat sunn lo.

Ishita-no,aap meri baat suniye aur yaad kar lijiye.aap honge bahut bade aadmi but aapka dil bahut chota saa hai.aur mujhe choti jagah mein rehne ki aadat nahi ,issliye Maine aapka ghar choda aur aapse rishta toda.aur aaj bhi mujhe aapse kuch lena dena nahi hai.she said and was going angrily when he pulled her to him .she landed on his chest,she tried to turn when her mangalsutra got stuck in his shirt's button.

He look at her and said-agar koi rishta nahi toh yeh kya hai??

Ishita didn't said anything and was just going when he said-i never knew it was u,Maine tumhe nahi chuna iss job ke liye,mere subordinates ne tumhe choose kiya hai.toh Maine tum par koi favour kiya hai.u got what u deserve.agar tum chaho toh yeh job continue kar sakti ho ,as I know u want this job badly.

Ishita-aapki shakal main marte dum tak nahi dekhna chahti ,Raman.aapne mujhse mera sab kuch cheen liya.she said and went out angrily.

He look at her retreating figure and said-tum marte dum tak mujhe nahi dekhna chahti,aur main marne ke baad bhi sirf tumhe dekhna chahta hoon.mere pyaar ka end yeh hoga,Maine socha naa tha.he said and wiped his tear .

That's all,will be updating soon.

Superb prologue

What happened between them

Can't wait for next part

Plz plz plz continue soon

Amazing start pls continue soon eagerly waiting 

Interesting yet a painful prologue 

Interesting prologue.. Can't wait to read more.. Pls continue soon